It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frequently Asked Questions..

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MollyMN

That's how it started for me and I ended up going everywhere I said I wouldn't. Good luck.

And RA, stop being so darn good at this thread stuff. You're making the rest of us look bad. Overachiever.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist
reply to post by ipsedixit

Yes, I know, so am I
. Replies refers to thread posts, not pm's. pm's are in the inbox. I am guessing you have not checked it out.

That is correct. I'm glad I blundered into that conversation. I learned something.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Nice job on this RA. I hope my little thread from the other day inspired you a bit haha jokes

reply to post by esteay812

And speaking of that thread, this question is the exact reason i created it

If I make a post, then afterwards there are 150 more comments before I can rejoin the discussion, is there a way to see only the replies from ATS members responding to me in particular, hiding all other replies except those who replied to my posts in the thread?

Click on tools, messeges, and then replies which is to the right of inbox. Props to RA for letting me know about it

edit on 1-6-2012 by iksose7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by superballs
how about a link that tells people what all the abbreviations mean?

im embarassed to say it took me forever to figure out what tptb meant

There is a thread with a lot of the abbreviations here

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

Nice job on this RA. I hope my little thread from the other day inspired you a bit haha jokes

It did.

Btw, sorry for the slow responses to this thread... I actually just moved.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

RA...you have personally stopped at least 50 grey hairs from sprouting on my widdle head. This info you have compiled and posted, makes sense to me.

I'm really glad.

I like to try an be helpful whenever possible but I'm always conscious about whether It's all explained well enough (If not then It's pointless giving the help in the first place) and so on so I appreciate you saying It has been. That's a relief.

A lot of effort went into this thread, as I hope you can all see, so I hope It's proven helpful to a lot of you out there.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Thanks for posting such a helpful thread.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
If anyone wants to know how to resize your pics from your ATS album or justify them left or right with the text wrapping around them, center the image or get a larger size animated gif image to show up in your posts, you can find the answers here:

Fun with Pictures

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Hello,
New & am trying to see if I finally have my background to the correct pixel size.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekingDepth

Background image size is 180 x 700 pixels

If you want to use a background image as your avatar, you have to put a transparent image in for your avatar so the background image will show through.

Copy this one if you need to.

Good luck and welcome to ATS.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I'm replying to a member's post and attempting to insert a link to another member's thread but don't know how to do it. Can someone tell me how to do that? I've told him the member's name and what thread to search for, but I want to insert it for him, and I'd like to know for future reference as well. I've read through the guide and don't see anything on point but probably just overlooked it somewhere among the mass. Help, please?

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I have trouble posting videos from my ipad.
Any help ?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Is there any way to print a post?
Is there any way to track responses to your own posts and find them?
Is there any way to search within a specific thread?

Thanx,

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by FyreByrd

I am not sure I understand about the printing question, and searching within a thread, is just you have to read. As for replies, I got that one. At the bottom of your screen should be a little deal at the right hand corner that says show ribbon, if you click that you will see the word messages in purple, if you click that you will be taken to another page, on the left you will see a box and on top of that you will see the word replies, if you click that you will see who has replied to your threads and clicking on their name will take you to that reply. Also check your myATS page it should have any threads you posted on the right, in case people did not use the reply to button. Hope this helps.
edit on 29-10-2012 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Every time I take a picture of my friend, symbols, letters, faces with horns and other weird things appear on her skin. Only a couple times her skin looked normal. I AM IN SHOCK by what I see. The things that appear are demonic symbols. I have seen, upside down crosses, 666, goat heads, the symbol baphomet, AND MORE that I’m not sure about. It’s really disturbing and SCARY. Other symbols I have looked up and found they are the “infinity” sign, Om symbol, triangles pyramids, eye of Ra, numbers or something else. It’s just ALL over her skin. It’s frightening. I don’t understand why it’s there. When I showed it to her, it terrified her. PLEASE tell me if anyone had any similar experiences. We are trying to get help. I searched skin writing and symbols. I see that there are others going through this. Please help if you can. We have taken multiple pictures. I’m not sure how to upload pictures from my I pod. If I can’t upload, I will show you what they look like from what I’ve seen on images online. Just please help.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Alright, I don't see this anywhere, so asking here. What is the "this post" thing (in blue, by the date and time of the post) for? Is that to flag an individual post?

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
Alright, I don't see this anywhere, so asking here. What is the "this post" thing (in blue, by the date and time of the post) for? Is that to flag an individual post?

It's a link used to reference post if needed to post elsewhere on ATS or the internet.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Ah, ty. Always wondered about that.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
As a new member I just want to say thank you for this comprehensive FAQ! I was confused about certain things but this has cleared up much of my confusion. Thank you again!

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerStone
Well, have fun exploring ATS. Something for everyone (save a couple of exceptions I know that have NO curiosity about anything...), and it's never dull! Welcome to the site!
edit on 19-1-2013 by LadyGreenEyes because: brain fart

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join