It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is the very top leader of the world elite/Illuminati? who is the real Power Behind the Elite?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

There's only one way to find out! Shut down the FED...

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   

even the ACLU wants to get rid of this FED ?

And the Movie well I'll Find it and post it here & were for Israel, were for 12 tribes of Jews in Israel ;;; So, whats really goning on in the world you don't see or here read about in the mean stream media. ....

FOX & RTN tell the truth in news & ACLJ (American Center For Law And Justice) is a christian Jewish Conservative Agency fighting on the front lines inside the US (not the USA which is no more because of George Walker Bush Jr. (its now North America which is Mexico Canada & United States. That why the License 3 parts. ...

You Want the truth here it is. ...

ps:: the Muslims under Al-Quadia wants to destroy everyone one the planet that don't believe like them, which is DEATH to all INFIDELS, & this is not what ILLUMINATI wants end quote. IT NOT WRITTEN IN THERE BY LAWS ... SO TO SPEAK.

(look i can't right the exact word for the Terrorist Organization.

Look I Have Everything. I just can't port it. others have been killed for this info coming out on youtube during 9/11 and the Supreme Court Case with (DC who was VP & GWB Jr. who was P in Closed Hearings Secessions)

Look I'm not kidding here. there are more things than have happened.

If I could Find and post all the video's with all the evidence. for www.youtube.com under assumed names you'd know the truth too and the government today would be different than it is,,, today ... but a sleep republic is just that nothing; but sheeple going to sluttier.

NOTHING MORE, D E A T H THAT WHAT EVERY TERRORIST ORGANIZATION IS D E A T H ...

PALESTINE IS D E A T H
AND ANYONE THAT BELIEVES THAT. IS BELIEVING IN THE DEATH OF EVERYTHING YOU BELIEVE OR HOLD SACRED. ...

YOU WANT YOUR CHILD NOT RAPED BY THAT SOCIETY ... YOU WANT YOUR WIFE NOT RAPED BY THAT SOCIETY ...

THEN ITS NOT MUSLIM ...
edit on 8-1-2014 by ThomYkabal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I KNOW I'VE BEEN WARNED BY THEM ONCE; THEY EVEN CAME TO MY HOUSE TWICE.

LOOK THE FIRST TIME A WWII VET WAS KILLED OR BEHEADED AND I WOULDN'T POST IT ON MY POLITICAL NETWORK ON WWW.MULITPLY.COM BUT I CAN'T STOP THE ADVERTISING TO THAT PLACE THEY ARE MUSLIM ONLY RUN. ... ON YOUTUBE I'VE TRIED SEVERAL TIMES.

i'M NONE AS: LazLoNoah ; LazLoNoah1 ; LazLoNoah2 and i'm still going though they shut it down i still keep running.

put in each of these names and click and be come a member i post the truth in what your not to know. i've downloaded everything else; also, i'll post youtube #'s u need to know here.

I will download them myself, and you should too.

here is a little understanding about my life inside dot gov

here is: Richard Duncan O'Finioan's site duncanofinioan.com... with his handler and friend. ... this video isn't on youtube which is on his site ... His call sign is: www.youtube.com... I've seen this guy before in my past; like he's really familiar to me, and even as an older man too. But, this video is on his site : duncanofinioan.com...

I'll give you all of John Stromm's video links. also.
Reflections of an MK Ultra Survivor : youtu.be... or if this dosen't work see it on duncan's site as above.
MKUltraX : www.youtube.com...
Spellbreaker 1 : www.youtube.com...
Spellbreaker 2 : www.youtube.com...
Celtic Witchery History : www.youtube.com...
Staring At Goats : www.youtube.com...

he said he has 9 videos on his site but these are all I've found.

Duncan's Site on Youtube is : www.youtube.com...
edit on 8-1-2014 by ThomYkabal because: i hope u like it

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   
look were the fringe.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Sublimecraft
Well, since no-one else has said it yet, your answer is:

1. Satan.
2. Aliens.
3. There is no Illuminati.

Take your pick, depending on your world-view.

edit on 28-5-2012 by Sublimecraft because: Can't spell "there" properly - too early in the morning!!

Thinking the same thing different words:

Devil
Watchers
illuminati = human puppets

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

switching yard
I have a long held belief that we have no idea what is really going on.

Since WWII ended, all the secrecy surrounding the Manhattan Project and no telling what else, has just continued and multiplied exponentially. Many trillions of dollars have gone into black budgets. I'm sure it's all true about the underground tunnels and cities criss-crossing the USA.

World politics? It could be completely different than what we are told in the MSM. We've seen phoney wars and B.S. like "Saddam has weapons of mass destruction." Lie after lie after lie.

I suspect that the banking crisis "too big to fail" --- which is still going on around the world --- is a front for massive sums of money being siphoned into some urgent black ops that has to do with space exploration or underground bunkers because "they" know something we don't.

Money is power, sure. But knowledge is power, too. TPTB have both in great quantities.

Yes said this for long time. It is funny, people get up in arms about three hundred dollar screw driver or something ridiculous like that they find out about. As if lol. They really believe we pay that, it is just one of the many ways money disappears into the aether. It is all just an illusion.

I think your quote could also be Time is money and knowledge is power. Time is also the one thing we can't buy or control, yet.

The funny thing is that nothing will ever change unless something forces us to. People are to consumed with surviving. You can call it what you want, apathy, brainwashed, controlled, most just don't care. Not until something so fantastic or terrible happens we are shaken awake.

The question is do we have time to wait for something to wake us up. They have their underground cities, their tanker cities, their plans for space cities etc if you believe the hype. Point is of course they are not telling us what they know lol. If we don't take control soon enough it won't matter what we do.

The Bot

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Illuminati is a program developed by devil which is also its highest leader. Not human with really cruel nature, but it really is a devil which is pretending to be human.

Its main purpose is to bring as much humans as possible to the hell. You can see that human's life is smoothly brought to ignore religion's rules so they prefer to do the opposites, like: free sex, drugs, gambling, murders, cheating each others etc.

christian call it lucifer, but its true name is not lucifer, it is iblis. the one who don't want to kneel in front of human and then cursed by God. This guy hate humans very much.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
Who is the top leader of the world elite/Illuminati?

The Guitar Man.

Who draws the crowd, who plays so loud?
He can make you love, he can make you cry.
Baby it's the guitar man.

-Guitar Man [Cake]

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   
There is no "leader". There is a SYSTEM.

Royalty, for example. Who says the "Queen" is a "Queen"? I don't acknowledge her as such. However......

We can't change the SYSTEM , a group of people have put together, for us to believe is "life". We aren't living "life". We're living in the Matrix. And, in the Matrix, you have: "Satan", "government", "government employees", "civilians", "underground folks" and "money".

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   
It does seem that the three city states (London’s Financial District = Finance, Washingtons District of Columbia = War and Vatican = Religion) wields enormous power in our world. So it wouldn't surprise if the pope rules the roost. His title in latin Vicarius Filii Dei (Vicar Son of God) apparently adds up to 666.

signing of the EU constitution ....

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Personally, I have a hard time believing the people who could rule today's world would be a bunch of out of touch, superstitious cult members. Even if they wanted to I think such people would be too ignorant to be shrewd enough to maintain control.

The theory I find the most credible is that of "technocracy". It would be much easier for educated, intelligent people to worship science and technology to the exclusion of things like individual liberty. And if you think about it, the kinds of people who are least likely to have any kind of loyalty to their own country are people who think scientifically.

Think about the things that go on in space. Scientists and engineers are all too happy to put science ahead of other things they might see as less important. At the (supposed) end of the cold war, the space folks were quick to try and make friends with Russia even tough things were still very unstable over there (and have gotten worse, IMO).

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I think the majority of us on this site are all searching for the answers to these questions. Unfortunately we probably won't ever figure it out.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
maybe already mentioned, but if i were in the super elite i would run daily assessments of who the threatening hoi polloi thought were their controllers. and take corrective action.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Here's how I would run the world:

First I'd make a list of all groups and secret societies who intend to rule the world, such as:

Freemasons
Rose crucians
Satanists
Zionists
Communists
Mafiosi / Syndicates
Mulsim Extremists

and maybe a few more.

I'd know that they already did infiltrate all significant bodies of power, such as the government, the multinational corporates, the global banks, the religions, medicine, science, media, etc. you name it.

So there would be no need for me to control these bodies. I would infiltrate those World-ruler wannsbes' directly, control them very subtile.

I'd play them like a piano and orchestrate a great concerto.

And I'd call me The Illuminati, in the tradition of what the bavarian Illuminati did: exactly that.

But... I am not this type of person. Others are. They must truely be tremendous egomaniacs, hard to imagine. But as history proofs: they exist and "everything happens according to the plan muoahaha"

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: glend
good points there, glend. i think that is a bronze of the pope..which one???? and that is the Mitre on his head? so here is the strangest loop ever... follow it up. Karen Hudes, former World Bank Atty, fired as whistle blower, says a diffent species lurks in the vatican and the international banking system... homo capensis, 30 pc larger brain and different structure of the head..found in paracas peru. that mitre hat is to hide the elongated skull. aLSO found at Giza.... hummm.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I have heard the name pindar as the ultimate power, or at least the title given to the ultimate power behind the power families. As far as identity, don't know.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend
It does seem that the three city states (London’s Financial District = Finance, Washingtons District of Columbia = War and Vatican = Religion) wields enormous power in our world. So it wouldn't surprise if the pope rules the roost. His title in latin Vicarius Filii Dei (Vicar Son of God) apparently adds up to 666.

signing of the EU constitution ....

I have seen some research saying the white pope, or the public pope is the face , the real pope power comes from the black pope of the Jesuits. And before anyone gets their race binders on the white/black doesn't refer to their actual skin color. How true, don't know. Just stuff I have read.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: darkstar57

Bronze statue is of Pope Innocent X. Yes he is wearing the Papal tiara (triple crown) signifying he is father of princes and kings, ruler of the world and vicar on earth of our Saviour Jesus Christ. Never heard of homo capensis, will have to give it a read.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Reallyfolks

I have seen some research saying the white pope, or the public pope is the face , the real pope power comes from the black pope of the Jesuits.

Yes I have read the same. The black pope is said to wield enormous power.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   
The global elites rule through consensus. However, the most influential current members are Henry Kissinger and George H.W. Bush. They are able to wield the most influence through the vast global networks they have developed over the course of their entire lives.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join