It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is the very top leader of the world elite/Illuminati? who is the real Power Behind the Elite?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by IdiotSavantSurrealists
The illuminati are a few black ops from every major countries military working behind the scenes with each other and aliens.

edit on 10-6-2012 by IdiotSavantSurrealists because: (no reason given)
I cant see that ever happening

I would like to take my last post a step further. The very idea of making a "Deal" between Satan and Jesus must interest some people. Umm, where did Satan learn to make deals? If I'm not mistaken Satan is the type not to make deal but rather just take what he wants when he wants. Why should he feel it necessary to give back, or make deals? Might Satan himself have been under a certain, well, spell? A certain influence, a certain influence? A certain "Enlightenment"?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye

Originally posted by IdiotSavantSurrealists
The illuminati are a few black ops from every major countries military working behind the scenes with each other and aliens.

edit on 10-6-2012 by IdiotSavantSurrealists because: (no reason given)
I cant see that ever happening

I would like to take my last post a step further. The very idea of making a "Deal" between Satan and Jesus must interest some people. Umm, where did Satan learn to make deals? If I'm not mistaken Satan is the type not to make deal but rather just take what he wants when he wants. Why should he feel it necessary to give back, or make deals? Might Satan himself have been under a certain, well, spell? A certain influence, a certain influence? A certain "Enlightenment"?

LOL! all this deep shiznit....I am one with Jesus....I am a christ!

deoxy.org...
edit on 10-6-2012 by IdiotSavantSurrealists because: Moses knew hermetics.....

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
If I'm not mistaken, it's lucifer

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet
If I'm not mistaken, it's lucifer
If I'm not mistaken, it was Lucifer. I keep getting a feeling "Lucifer" was recalled home.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
what if the very top elite,,, follow information handed down from all the great leaders of the civilizations over the milenias,,,,, information on how to rule the civilizations average peoples, secrets about reality,,etc...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

This information is readily available. This may be 10 min of reading, but you'll begin to understand. Let's start with the FED:

Do you know that Federal Reserve is no more federal than Federal Express?
=============================================
Yes, Federal Reserve is owned by private banks with very different goals than what their name masquerade makes you believe.

So what does that mean?
=============================================
It means, just for starters, that every QE(Quantitative Easing) prescribed by the Fed chairman and his 'think tank' is a loan to finance thir own bad debt. So a loan you think, well if they borrow money there must be interest, which somehow would constitute reparation or a fine for the incompetence that lead to the unstable banks. Dear reader, it is not they who are borrowing, You are...!!??!! The QE is a government loan that the Fed approves, and it is the tax payers who stand with the bill/have to pay the interest. Tax payers, You and me.

Here're some facts on the Federal Reserve
============================================
The Federal Reserve Bank is a consortium of 9 Jewish-owned & associated banks with the Rothschilds at the head:
* Rothschild Banks of London and Berlin
* Goldman Sachs Bank of New York
* Kuhn Loeb Bank of New York/Shearson American Express
* Lazard Brothers Bank of Paris
* Israel Moses Sief Banks of Italy
* Warburg Bank of Hamburg, Germany and Amsterdam
* Lehman Brothers Bank of New York
* Chase Manhattan Bank of New York (David Rockefeller)

All chairmen of the Federal Reserve
--------------------------------------
1. Charles S. Hamlin 1914-1916 – Jew
2. William P. G. Harding 1916-1922 – Jew
3. Daniel R. Crissinger 1923-1927 – Jew
4. Roy A. Young 1927-1930 – Jew
5. Eugene I. Meyer 1930-1933 – Jew
6. Eugene R. Black 1933-1934 – Jew
7. Marriner S. Eccles 1934-1948
8. Thomas B. McCabe 1948-1951– Jew
9. William McChesney Martin, Jr. 1951-1970
10. Arthur F. Burns 1970-1978 – Jew
11. G. William Miller 1978-1979
12. Paul A. Volcker 1979-1987 – Jew
13. Alan Greenspan 1987-2006 – Jew
14. Ben S. Bernanke 2006- – Jew

All the 5 members of the Board of the Federal Reserve Bank of the United States of America
---------------------------------------
Ben S. Bernanke, Chairman - Jew
Donald L. Kohn, Vice Chairman - Jew
Kevin M. Warsh - Jew
Randall S. Kroszner - Jew
Frederic S. Mishkin - Jew

Here're some facts on the IMF
============================================
In the 1944 Bretton Woods Conference, the World Bank and IMF were created. While both are international organizations, they are headquartered in Washington DC. The World Bank is led by Americans while the IMF is led by Europeans.

International Monetary Fund (IMF), is an international organ that, in close cooperation with the World Bank, has been established to 'promote financial growth and stability through cooperation within the international currency system among member states'. One ridiculous money management scheme after another has now resulted in that IMF 'rules' the central banks of all member states through debts.

Chairmen of IMF
---------------------------------
1. Camille Gutt 1946-1951 – Belgium – Jew
2. Ivar Rooth 1951-1956 – Sweden – Jew
3. Per Jacobsson 1956-1963 – Sweden – Jew
4. Pierre-Paul Schweitzer 1963-1973 – France – Jew
5. Johannes Witteveen 1973-1978 – The Netherlands – Jew
6. Jacques de Larosière 1978-1987 – France – Jew
7. Michel Camdessus 1987-2000 - Franc
8. Horst Köhler 2000-2004 – Germany – Jew
9. Rodrigo Rato 2004-2007 - Spain
10. Dominique Strauss-Kahn 2007-2011 – France – Jew
11. Christine Lagarde 2011- France – Jew

...and of course the World Bank
=================================
The World Bank is a peddler of leveraged loans and jugglers of third world debt. This organization has more influence in the monetary matters of indebted third world countries, than the UN has. With globalization as its goal, the World Bank has the power to make or break the economy of the poor developing world.

Chairmen of the World Bank
---------------------------------
1946 - 1947 Eugene Meyer - Jew
1947 - 1949 John Jay McCloy
1949 - 1962 Eugene R. Black - Jew
1963 - 1968 George D. Woods - Jew
1968 - 1981 Robert McNamara
1981 - 1986 Alden W. Clausen - Jew
1986 - 1991 Barber B. Conable - Jew
1991 - 1995 Lewis T. Preston - Jew
1995 - 2005 James David Wolfensohn - Jew
2005 - 2007 Paul Wolfowitz - Jew
2007 - Robert Zoellick - Jew

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Without reading all the comments (yet)....

Was talking about this yesterday with husband.
Discussion goes like this:

So it comes down to whoever has the money.
Well who has the money?
We google and some names are to be expected, others not so much.

Head scratcher there.

Who are the most powerful?
We google it and that was interesting, but didn't get us too terribly far.

Okay, last question...who gave the banks the money to use.
Rothschild.

So if there's a concentrated amount of wealth in few hands and the different banks (read nations) are borrowing the money from the same people, wow, seems to me that someone somewhere thinks it's awfully funny to start war.

Of course I'm not an economist or well-read conspiracy theorist, but that's what we came up with.
edit on 13-6-2012 by SangriaRed because: insertion of word "read" to well so that it reads "well-read" as opposed to just "well."

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Niburans, real reptilian commanders and on earth its them and their shapeshifters watching us. All the world leaders know about it even mainstream people know about it, just freemasons and vampires

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
the illuminati leader is [Ad-dajjal] also known as Antichrist ! because he's right eye is blind that way he called the one eye ! The prophet muhammad said, "No prophet was sent but that he warned his followers against the one-eyed liar (Ad-Dajjal). Beware! He is blind in one eye, and your lord is not so, and there will be written between his (Ad-Dajjal's) eyes (the word) Kafir .but the disbelievers can't see the word [Kafir] means disbeliever ! so that's why he will have many followers.
edit on 2-11-2013 by RoronoaZoro because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by RoronoaZoro

“Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan,
which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie;
behold, I will make them to come and worship before
thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.”

–Revelation 3:9

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
The fact that martial law can be declared by a government at any time represents the simple fact that the nation is always under military martial law, which in peace-time is called “military rule”.
There is even talk around capital hill of creating mandatory military and/or civilian non-military service after high school for all children… not ironically, just like in Israel.

Who is there to complain to? Government?

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I would guess its some average smuck on the subway....quiet, and reserved. It is probably almost sexual to walk around amongst us and know that you could do anything they want.

To slip into any part of the world, exert any and all force they want on a whim....or not..

True power is savoring the power to do, and choosing not to.......and for no one to even notice.....

yes, a sexual predatory nature to the thrill of being and no one knowing.

You probably wouldnt even recognize the guy........

"Never let them see you coming"....

edit on 11 2 2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

when i see 'the throne' in your post, it reminds me of game of thrones (the series)

perhaps to them life is like a game of thrones (not the series), literally

peace.

edit on 2-11-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   

The head of the Illuminati is known by the title 'Pindar' find out who Pindar is and you will have the answer to your question!

My guess is the Duke of Edinburgh - 'Prince Philip'

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   

SangriaRed
Without reading all the comments (yet)....

Was talking about this yesterday with husband.
Discussion goes like this:

So it comes down to whoever has the money.
Well who has the money?
We google and some names are to be expected, others not so much.

Head scratcher there.

Who are the most powerful?
We google it and that was interesting, but didn't get us too terribly far.

Okay, last question...who gave the banks the money to use.
Rothschild.

So if there's a concentrated amount of wealth in few hands and the different banks (read nations) are borrowing the money from the same people, wow, seems to me that someone somewhere thinks it's awfully funny to start war.

Of course I'm not an economist or well-read conspiracy theorist, but that's what we came up with.
edit on 13-6-2012 by SangriaRed because: insertion of word "read" to well so that it reads "well-read" as opposed to just "well."

Ah, but who appointed the Rothschilds their bankers???? THE VATICAN

You have to look further down the rabbit hole than just blaming the chosen targets

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
All I can say is I think that they're up to something big lately. It's pretty obvious that they are making major changes and making big moves. They're not being too subtle and they don't seem to care if people notice there's something going on. If they were not in the midst of something big, they could be far more subtle, take their time and most people would never notice.

This would all seem to indicate that they're kind of in a hurry. Which scares the crap out of me. Either that or they're just that sure of themselves that they can move all the pieces and make their plans on the fly.
edit on 3-11-2013 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join