It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is the very top leader of the world elite/Illuminati? who is the real Power Behind the Elite?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Double post

Hey peeps!

edit on 28-5-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Well, you've got your infamous Nine. Then there are the associates of the Council of the Nine. Then the associates of TN have people running to and fro doing the daily work so they can all go home early.

The thing about the real world leaders is they may not be so bad, and mystic people with power usually have good intentions and play interesting games. On the other hand, I'm not seeing them going all-in to get the world off of meat-eating, which destroys land environments and the oceans like all get-out. Anyway, the Nine, that's who you're looking for. Maybe.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Imagine the next bohemian grove get together and when it is in full swing, imagine 100 armed patriots going in there with night vision and killing everone there, then imagine world peace being a near possible goal very soon after..

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
Imagine the next bohemian grove get together and when it is in full swing, imagine 100 armed patriots going in there with night vision and killing everone there, then imagine world peace being a near possible goal very soon after..
I would guard such trains of thought. But why stop their? The B group would put you on the global level.

Ill post on this subject when I have more time.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

But what if the leader of the Elites in the Bohemian Grove is no ordinary human, what if he is a man who can use black magic? how can 100 armed patriots kill a powerful person that use magic?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
To continue this topic I'll lay out the plan as I see it. I'll use the term TPTB to describe this entity because it's widely used and recognized.The end all of the plan is to have no money. The one world currency is nonsense. At most it's a transitional concept to get to the end game, and not the overall goal of TPTB. The state/government/TPTB whatever you may want to call them, or believe them to be will determine everything you do that matters. They will test you on your aptitude when you're young, and decide what type of education and employment you'll have. They'll decide where you live, where you work, what type of transportation you use. TPTB will decide what resources you can use, what kind of medical coverage you'll get based off a concept like triage. Everything you need will be provided for you (key word NEED). There will be no more economic classes. You will have the elite, carefully selected, and then there will be everyone else. There will be no state boarders, no country boarders. It will be a unified world with a unified goal. Ultimate efficiency. You'll depend on the system for all of your needs, and willingly give the system whatever it requires of you. It's 100% legal and consented slavery. Whether the people at the top realize it, this is the direction we're headed. Start paying attention to the money and the resources. They're being hoarded by a ever shrinking group of people. Corporations are getting bigger and bigger, small privately owned businesses are disappearing. Land and resources are being monopolized by a few and are no longer evenly dispersed. Everything is being slowly consolidated into one single entity. It's taking time, but they're getting there. Look at the debt virtually every country is in. It is not a mistake. It is being done purposefully to take over every concept of every country, to own every resource, every bit of land. You don't make mistakes like the current financial system unless it's intentional. Even if it wasn't intentional they would have pinpointed and corrected these issues a long time ago. The men at the top didn't get there by being stupid or foolish. They know what they are doing and could work to start fixing these issues anytime they please. As far as TPTB are concerned there is nothing wrong with the system, and it's working perfectly fine, just as it was designed to. Maybe I'm completely off base and wrong, but everything I see points in this direction. Whether it's evil men, satan, aliens, or whoever you believe may be pulling the strings, they're patient, and their plan is a thing of beauty to watch unfold. For the sake of our children lets hope that I'm wrong in my assessment, or future generations will never know what true freedom is.
edit on 28-5-2012 by GD21D because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by GD21D

great post, I agree, and the only thing that will stop them is if the inside people, in a ripple effect, turn on them. Take away the private property, our guns, our food: it's no secret how to control society.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short
Could it be...SATAN?!

No, seriously, all the elite groups seem to be Luciferian, and therefore Satanic at the core, at least it seems so to me.

Luciferianism has pretty much a 180 degree opposite view of philosophic reality compared to common Satanism...

but hey!.. if you like to think that Lucifer is in the bible and he's the same as Satan.. then go ahead and become another member of the grand deception.. eat it up and lap up the cozy comfort of smug knowitall-ness that Christianity has to offer... yumm.. oh so delicious.. this mind numbing church-spew...... sigh...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."

I had a hard time finding out who really said that, but it applies nonetheless. Holocaust denial [i.e questioning] is outlawed in 17 countries. Any sort of criticism towards the fascist state of Israel is called defamation and anti-Semitic. Marcus Eli Ravage, the personal biographer of the Rothschild family, wrote this in an 1928-article;

"If you really are serious when you talk of Jewish plots, may I not direct your attention to one worth talking about? What use is it wasting words on the alleged control of your public opinion by Jewish financiers, newspaper owners and movie magnates, when you might as well justly accuse us of the proved control of your whole civilization by the Jewish Gospels?

You have not begun to appreciate the real depth of our guilt. We are intruders. We are disturbers. We are subverters. We have taken your natural world, your ideals, your destiny, and played havoc with them. We have been at the bottom not merely of the latest great war but of nearly all your wars, not only of the Russian but of every other major revolution in your history. We have brought discord and confusion and frustration into your personal and public life. We are still doing it. No one can tell how long we shall go on doing it.

The Zionists/Satanists are on the top of the world, and they have no problem admitting it. Their main goal is to create a new human race in their image, which they will rule and use to conquer whatever they want (solar system...galaxy...universe?). Most of the top people if not all are psychopathic, and they are using wars, rape, torture, child abuse and pathocratic measures to create more and more psychopaths in this world. They are doing a great job at it, as 1% of the world's population can be counted as psychopaths. This might be shocking and awful, but did you expect anything less? Look around you, the signs are all there.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
It could be the king or queen of england. they are the only people in visible power that get taught how to be a ruler from birth. they are the only power in sight that would have all the knowledge taught to them from an early age. anyone els you would think would have to be brought into the loop everytime they reached a certain level of power.
edit on 29-5-2012 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
The Monarchy of Denmark,being the Tribe of Dan,Denmark (Danmark, Dan=Tribe of, Mark = Mark of Cain, Tubal Cain).The only Nation that the puppet leader has been to twice.Why would the self pro-claimed leader of the world go to such a small and minor nation twice? Not for the reasons given publicly.Why do the crown prince and princess turn up for diplomatic relations within a week of most nations he visits.Not to mention that a dane is in charge of N.A.T.O.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Count Hans Kolvenbach ?

aka the Black Pope

who knows.

Say what you want about Phelps, this is a fascinating read:

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
interesting...who is the most powerful human, standalone? in terms of freedom i'm a contender no doubt,
in terms of power, i'm way out of contention.

remove their grip on power by giving yourself power.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Somewhere in the world there is a field. In this field is a fence. Inside the fence is a heard of cows.

Among the cows there is one wearing cow sized slacks.

it is NOT this cow. But the horse behind it.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Taking them out, or the attendees of the Bilderbergs I believe would not have any effect, at least long term wise.
There are many corrupted human beings that support the status quo as it is and would rush in to fill the void with the calling from those at the top that remain.

What if, we are multi-dimensional beings and we are being controlled subliminally from the other side by dark forces from the lower astral realms if we allow it. If we subconsciously listen and allow those dark forces to get through?
Like attracts like and there would be those attracted to these forces for domination and control over others.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
as far as i'm concerned there is no single Top Dog or group/cabal of master-minds...

the 'leader' is a 'spirit' instead of a physical entity... anywhere there is a group that is deciding a policy or figuring a path to take, or making a judgement that will affect other(s)... there will arise in that gathering a 'spirit' which will dominate....
sometimes the spirit of morality or the spirit of cooperation OR sometimes the spirit of greed, malice, darkness will prevail over the group and even persuade the stalwarts of reason/order to bow to the majority.

the 'real power' behind the elite is the power of persuasion, by using most every device in the book...
i.e.: propaganda, fear, hate, intrigue, logical thinking, morality...just to cite a few

the person(s) wielding that power is always a moving target, going from one place or event to another... those places or events may be boardrooms, or health spas or Juries or Pulpits or work crews or Bilderberger gatherings, NATO policy sessions, banks & investment policy meetings, etc etc etc

It might be likened to the Hydra... a many headed beast...

HYDRA - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HYDRA
HYDRA is a fictional terrorist organization in Marvel Comics. Despite the name's capitalization per Marvel's official spelling, the name is not an acronym but ...

Lernaean Hydra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lernaean_Hydra
In Greek mythology, the Lernaean Hydra (Greek: About this sound Λερναία Ὕδρα (help·info)) was an ancient nameless serpent-like chthonic water beast...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Sataliens...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
The question who is the real Power Behind the Throne and wealth?
edit on 28-5-2012 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

Its a offworld sapiens sapiens issue I dont even think the individual of interest lives here on the normal, UM JUST SAYEN

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Whats wild is I REALLY wonder if the elites know the real AGENDA may STILL include their souls as well. It has them convinced EA*RTH is heaven so they should not look any further for HEAVEN smh shall time tell.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
What if there is no One elite ruler. But multilpe rulers that fight and bicker at each other all the F-ing time, and the current power hungery jackasses just so happened to be in the right place, at the right time, and said the most lies to sway the most people into backing them as current ruler. Oh wait a minute thats what we already have. Hmmm

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join