It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombies? Strange happenings in Florida and Georgia [TIME LINE]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
www.ilyke.net... going-on-in-florida/17421/?&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=ilike

more florida weirdness...

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

Your link is broken, you should probably fix it before hte edit timer is up

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Wonder if it was this?

www.ilyke.net...

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
In other news synchronicity is a bitch. I read this (#1) on cracked this morning and heard for the first time about the tendency of weird, weird, weird news being kind of a Florida thing

Also, this was the next thing in line on that website and it is so funny I need to share www.ilyke.net...
edit on 12-12-2012 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Mkoll

Yeah... The Florida Zombie was just terrifying to me. I still don't think it was bath salts completely to blame.

(LOL Thanks for the laugh with the other Ilyke.com meme.)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
People really beleive in zombies?......wow....just wow.......

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

Not as strange as it sounds....

The dead coming back? No, but someone crazed and trying to chew your face off? Well, it's happened a few times (Google "Bath Salts", even though they weren't to blame)...

Heck, a mutated form of Rabies could easily result in something like the Rage Virus in the 28 movies....

Is it bad that I'm hoping for it

Yes, yes it is. Hey, I'm a prepper, and although I take steps to try and ensure whether a small event (like a month) or a major SHTF event (end of civilization) doesn't destroy my way of life, I still never want to actually have to put those preps to the test. I like cable TV, air conditioning, and getting food from a grocery store...thanks very much. Fighting a zombie horde for supplies would be a terrible existence, and would likely drive many of the "survivors" insane. Can you imagine the psychological reality of being faced with an undead loved one trying to eat you? Yikes...

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

I knew it was odd alot of military carried the zombie survival guide.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Recently, the victim of the Miami attack has been in the news. He's healed up, but looks like Skeletor.... I can't even post a pic here without violating the T&C I think.

Personally, I think that a massive airborne strain of treatment resistant rabies would be almost indistinguishable from a zombie apocalypse. For one thing, untreated, rabies is statistically 100% lethal. That is almost unheard of in medicine, but true nonetheless. Fortunately, percentages are per hundred, of course. So, we may see like 1 in 1000 or 1 in 10,000 survive. Still sounds awful, but that means that even at 1 in 10,000 immune or resisting it, a city of 1 million would have at least 100 survivors immune or resisting it. Also, the infected wouldn't last that long, so the risk of encountering them wouldn't be forever. However, rabies can also lie dormant too, even for years, so man, you could think someone is immune, then BAM! they come down the flu that isn't the flu.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
This is also a strange case:
Berlin police shoot dead naked man wielding knife

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
OK, This is my first post and I am aware that this is an old thread, but I happen to live near some of this and you guys missed a huge one a good long time before all these happened. I heard this one on the radio a long time ago, and when I found this thread I couldn't believe nobody had linked it yet. This one was accredited to pcp instead of bath salts, but the the incident is disturbing to say the least. This was back in 2010 right around Thanksgiving.

In summary:
Kid tells cop, My daddy ate my eyes.....
Daddy later chains himself to a tree in someone else's yard and takes an axe to his own legs.....
Man tries to take axe and nearly gets bitten...

Daddy Ate My Eyes

I apologize if I posted this wrong, it is my first post.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join