It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombies? Strange happenings in Florida and Georgia [TIME LINE]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Ph03n1x

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a good thread about zombies but it does get old when people constantly bring it up.

It seems more like people are losing their minds because it's well...2012!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
yessssssssssssssss let the zombies come out play....

i got my sks ready for them fools...

btw i knew something similar was gonna happen or i just knew that rabies n something else (virus) ould cause us humans to become like zombies

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Thought Florida was full of zombies. They're called retirees, right? Sorry, had to say it.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
reply to post by Mizzijr

Most likey Pittsburgh but then again like land of the dead you'll probably end up in a fiefdom

But that would be like a punishment for not being one!! Can't we pick a pleasant place?

Really whats wrong with pittsburgh geroge washington said that this is the perfect place to defend from attackers

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I my self am not saying zombies,the attacker was alive and now clearly dead...However could I suggest a parasite that infected the mans body till he was reacting on animalist instincts.just one thought I have yet to see on here.Im not offering any real evdience or solution I do know this,In my oppion this is not drug related I live and work in the city and I see it all from the methadone clinic to the homeless under the bridge the one thing I can say is this spefic drug has been arround a while and this is the first time there has been a case this extream.I guess the thing im tring to say is please follow your instincts on this story and stay vigulant,Look at the op he states some really good reason to think this story was prehaps rushed by the msm due to the extream nature of the case and number of people demanding answers...Im going to attempt to post a link on parasites that might be relavant as the bath salt story enjoy ~Eric
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoGod

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
reply to post by Mizzijr

Most likey Pittsburgh but then again like land of the dead you'll probably end up in a fiefdom

But that would be like a punishment for not being one!! Can't we pick a pleasant place?

Really whats wrong with pittsburgh geroge washington said that this is the perfect place to defend from attackers

George Washington has been dead for over 200 years and never went west of the appalachian mountains

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NoGod

Have you watch Land of the Dead what if the the last remaining elites end up in luxury while the masses are left with the baddies in Pittsburgh and yes it's a fiefdom only the modern version of it
edit on 29-5-2012 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Things are just getting weirder and weirder!
After Zombie guy now we got stabs himself to throw intestines at cops guy
Maybe people are turning into zombies and can't feel anything

A man who stabbed himself and threw pieces of his skin and intestines at police officers trying to subdue him was hospitalized in critical condition on Monday, authorities said.

newyork.cbslocal.com...

Just Bizarre

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Wow,this just sounds unhealthy,all in all..i personally hope these attacks are just drug-induced.Or maybe there's just a lot more fruitcakes out+about suddenly? Interesting thread,anyway,s+f for that.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Strength

Wow it seems the walking dead series is manifesting itself into our reality.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by hesse

Ohh and I also read somewhere that solarflares and such can create a zombie like state. I have been reading a lot of threads about the sun acting strange. Anybody have any more info on that? I do notice an increase of strange happenings during earthbound solar storms..

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I can't believe I forgot to mention the zombies in the news story I broke... man, there was just so much going on that I didn't notice them there!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Tobree

I love his books. I bought a book from an other author for my kids called Pat The Zombie. Here's a little vid I found on Youtube.

It's pretty well made. Some pics are textured and you have a couple of neet suprises in there. They love it.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by hesse

Exactly what I thought when i heard of this stuff, especially after finishing season two a few weeks ago it's like - gotta find a farm

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
As somebody with a BS degree and has worked in labs before. I'm more scared of Prions such as Creutzfeldt Jakob disease than Rabies. Basically Prions make holes in your head by attaching to helthy proteins and transforming them into mishaped ones that cuase agression etc... until the host dies. If this is a new type of Rabies/CJD that doesn't cause a fast death but increased agresseion.. we're f*cked. Luckily here in the NW we all have the Zombie Survival Guide have multple guns, bug out bags, and supplies. At our college reunion kegger this Sat we'll be coming up with some more specific plans. I hope you guys do too.

Hey maybe instead of WW3 to restore out economy we get WWZ hehe

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lionhearte

Originally posted by Brandon88
Is it bad that I'm hoping for it.

Nope, but I'm hoping you're the first to go

I've been planning for this for years, no chance of that happening. If I see you running I'll make sure to stick my leg out for ya. Just kidding

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

Pennsylvania is like Zombie movie mecca...

zombie.wikia.com...

And I like like 30 minutes from Ground Zero!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
baltimore.cbslocal.com...

And we have another one...md

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Strength

Well maybe they gave up creating a falseflag alien invasion and now we get the zombie invasion?

What would you rather have? Aliens or Zombies?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
This is scary I live in Florida and my wife is a medical technologist, so far she haven't seen anything like this on her laboratory but, its scary because people joke about Zombies but in reality zombies could be the end of the world as we know it.

People can get a virus that affects the brain and we can convert to animals, one of the movies I love to watch because is very possible it will happend is I'M LEGEND.

To have a zombie scenario all it takes is a crazy bastard to create a airbone deadly virus in a few cities and we are FK.

If you haven't seen a mental hospital, leave some of the patients alone for a week and you will see how they eat each others like zombies, those people don't think and act like animals, just imagine a virus that can do that to everyone.........

My Grandfather has Alzheimer and its SAD one of this days I will go to visit him and he wont remember who I am, he was good 6 months ago, now he ask you the same thing 4-5 times in less than 10 minutes, he forgets to turn off the water after watching his hands, he forgets to pull his pants up after going to the toilet and this is a disease that people know. I couldn't imagine someone creating a disease that damages the brain......IT COULD HAPPEN and it seems Florida is the first target.

edit on 5-6-2012 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join