It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

grand theft auto san andreas!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
Axl

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   
anyone here knows where i can find pilot school?????????

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   
GTA is fantastic- i have been stuck on it.

You can only have piloting lessons after you have done a load of missions for a bloke called toreno on tierra robada i think!

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Did anyone else beat it yet? It took me about 60 hours. It would have been less but, well, I'm an idiot. But now I don't have to worry about missions so I can beef up my dude, make him good at all the guns, look for easter eggs and what not. Have any of you been listening to the radio in SA? Some of the funniest things I've ever heard were said on Radio Los Santos. This game revamped my love for N.W.A. and Eazy-E and Da Lench Mob and all that other West Coast gangster rap. SA is one of the best games I have ever played.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I saw a UFO near area 69 and bigfoot near back of beyond along with some ghost cars,and i noticed some other freaky stuff like a map with places on it in the back of lil probe inn i think it leads to weird stuff.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkwolf3636
and you still have the spiffeh PCJ-600 groovie babeh

The PCJ-600 are out-dated now buddy
We now have PCJ-900 or, the cops bike, the HPV-1000
Hehehehe

BangorangRufio

You've already beat it? Dang! You're good. I'm still on Los Santos and I've played for about 2 weeks (not non-stop)

One mission that I can't beat yet is the one from Big Smoke, involving a motorcycle, lots of baddies on bikes, cars and one in a big van. This one is tough.

What's the trick to beat it? Must have tried it like 20 times so far, still no luck. (always getting a little bit more far, but always die none the less)

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid

BangorangRufio

You've already beat it? Dang! You're good. I'm still on Los Santos and I've played for about 2 weeks (not non-stop)

One mission that I can't beat yet is the one from Big Smoke, involving a motorcycle, lots of baddies on bikes, cars and one in a big van. This one is tough.

What's the trick to beat it? Must have tried it like 20 times so far, still no luck. (always getting a little bit more far, but always die none the less)

Yeah it took awhile but I beat it. I never slept.

In regards to your question about the Big Smoke mission, it also took me two or ten times to beat. What I did is after I killed all the Russians in the building I shot the drivers off the motorcycles and ignored the giant truck chasing me (it does nothing to you). Once you get to the turn and Smoke stops, shoot the car in front, not the two to the side. Once the front car is gone you can go. Continue to shoot the motorcycle drivers once you are down in the revine. Igonre the cars, they will blow up in a cinematic. After that shoot the gate open and Smoke will drive down the tunnel. Shoot the motorcycles chasing you and then you are done.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Grooviest part by far- You can play 2 player... I just got (meaning my bro got) CJ a girlfriend... theres a thing at her house that allows player 2 to hook in an play as her.... When i tried to make CJ and her (player 2) kiss we got hit by a car

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Grooviest part by far- You can play 2 player... I just got (meaning my bro got) CJ a girlfriend... theres a thing at her house that allows player 2 to hook in an play as her.... When i tried to make CJ and her (player 2) kiss we got hit by a car

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by BangorangRufio
Yeah it took awhile but I beat it. I never slept.

I shot the drivers off the motorcycles and ignored the giant truck chasing me (it does nothing to you).

Thanks for the hint man. At first I was always shooting the bikes. But then one time, I died, and had the impression it was because the truck ran over me. So now I was always trying to kill the truck driver, right from the start... So u can guess I was never having much success lol... But I did started wondering why I was never able to take out the driver, hell I consider my self a pretty good shooter, so something was not right. I'll try only concentrating the the bikers and the shooters in the cars.

BTW, I thought this was one of the cooless mission/action scene in the game so far. I really like when the truck jump off the bridge, it was awesome, remembered me of Terminator 2.

Anyway... "I'll be back."

darkwolf3636

Yeah, I got the girlfriend too. But she's starting to piss me off. Whenever I want to take her out, she's never home. And when I'm on mission, she calls me to tell me I don't take care of her ! So now I'm just letting the "progress bar" go really low hoping she'll dump me and leave me alone.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   
ehhh Just use the blow up all cars cheat
i did that on one of those stupid missions

NU UH! PCJ-600's ARE THE BEST!

the 900s are cool to tho Ill give you that, but they're harder to do stoppies on

What ever you say the choppers in this game STINK you can do NOTHING on them

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 08:54 AM
link   
ehhh Just use the blow up all cars cheat
i did that on one of those stupid missions

NU UH! PCJ-600's ARE THE BEST!

the 900s are cool to tho Ill give you that, but they're harder to do stoppies on

What ever you say the choppers in this game STINK you can do NOTHING on them

Ya I got dumped by the girl (denise is the one I have) but I restarted cause you can get the Blue Pimp suit if you get 100% with her (I think)

Sorry if theres a double post my comp is messing up

Just realized I had my shirt on backwards

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join