It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Re-accuring dreams of dinosuars ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I want to start off by saying; I am an individual who does not dream very often.. maybe once or twince a month I remember dreams or what happend in my sleep-state, but usally nothing.

Lately I have been dreaming almost every other day! In the past few months I have had dreams of dinosaurs chasing me, running loose all over the place! I always managed to escape un-harmed, reminds me of some Indiana Jones stuff.. I just woke up almost an hour ago, and I had a very long dream of a T-rex chasing myself and a few people in my party. I managed to out-wit the dinosuar and keep the party safely hidden, until the T-rex was a couple hundred meters away, we finally ran off into housing area and we were safe, end of dream.

I have heard from friends and my girl, they too havve had dreams of dinosaurs! So I come here to see if anyone on Ats has had this pattern of dream too ? Before I go on my facebook and ask everyone I know, Ill do it here to see if any numbers add up.. could be coincedence, but I'm thinking more on the lines of something is putting these over-grown-reptiles in our sub-consciousness.. sounds crazy ?

If anyone has had any dino-dreams I would like to hear it

~ Love is an art

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I can only recall one dream in particular in which I encountered a dinosaur--believe it or not, it was a t-rex. I was on a boat type structure, standing on the deck, in the middle of some strange city when a T-rex manifested before my eyes and began to chase me; at that point I turned around and ran into this boat type structure, through some door. This dream occurred approximately 5 years ago from today and lasted about ten seconds in real-time.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

I had a reoccurring dream of dinosaurs invading my town when I was a kid. For several years...probably age 5-8 or so. It was always pretty much the same but some minor variations like where we would try to hide, etc. The end was always the same though...I would finally find the golden eagle bookends that my parents had on a bookcase in our basement and that would "save the world". How I don't know...I always woke up before anything happened but I KNEW those bookends were the key. Weird. I still have the bookends in storage in my basement...when my parents moved out of my childhood home a few years ago I found them and something told me to keep them handy

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Iceglazedchickenwings

hmm interesting; I have had 3 dinosaur dreams, and two of them were a very intense game of cat and mouse with a T-rex! I always manage to out-wit the dino, and in the end I get away safely while the T-rex is clueless.. but, what is the sub-concious meaning with such things?! I dont even dig into dinosuars, I dont really care or give it much thought. For the sub-conscious to put these dreams in my mind.. pretty puzzling! Like I said I barely everrr remember my dreams, once or twice a month if that. When I do dream, its usally Extra-terrestrial, or something to do with spaceships, if not that, then family-related problems.. but dinoaurs is very random and strange to me, and of course the T-rex represents the most powerful beast Earth has ever seen possibly!

One part in the dream, I was in this corridor, a long hallway with an opening at the end which led to outside... outside was night, wet, muddy.. with a T-rex stalking me lol.. I was walking to the opening of the corridor so I could spot the dino and get a hint where it was, as I reach the opening, it's HUGE head lowers (side of its head) and I come eye-to-eye with this beast! Soo vivid.. it seemed so damn real!

Thanks for sharing the two of you

~ Love is an art

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

I had a dozen of visions, so I'm kinda sensitive to this kind of stuff. But I never dreamed of dinosaurs.
Maybe I don't watch enough Jurrasic Parks...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Funny!
I too have had recurring dreams of dinosaurs.....namely, a T-Rex chasing me up the street and I run into a two story house up the street....run up the stairs trying to hide...and I can see it looking into the windows looking for me......I had these dreams when I was a kid....around 10 to 12....never have dreamed of dinosaurs since....now here's the kicker...the T-Rex always arrived in my backyard.....landing in a big silver UFO...(I am NOT kidding....)

I thought my dream was representative of my parents being drunks and fighting all the time...but who knows.....

Now I am going to read what others have dreamed....

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

In the past few months I have had dreams of dinosaurs chasing me, running loose all over the place! I always managed to escape un-harmed, reminds me of some Indiana Jones stuff.. I just woke up almost an hour ago, and I had a very long dream of a T-rex chasing myself and a few people in my party. I managed to out-wit the dinosuar and keep the party safely hidden, until the T-rex was a couple hundred meters away, we finally ran off into housing area and we were safe, end of dream.

I had a dream like that before.

I was in a Gym that had been converted to an auditorium, with the rows of folding seats.... I was in there with a few people, and all of the sudden, a T-REX burst in, and it went directly for me.

So, I conjured a Warp Blade on my arm, jumped up, and chopped off it's [snip] head.

That's when it turned to liquid metal, reformed, and came after me again.

So I chopped off it's [snip] head again.

That's when I woke up..... they don't like to lose, or not be feared, do they?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I had a dream last week of a dinosaur egg or eggs that was found in my state. They were considered dangerous and they ended up turning into enormous dragons that flew around eating people. Yet another vivid dream. Yea it scared the crap out of me for some reason.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I haven't had this dream in a very long time, but it's been reoccurring since I was a small child-
It starts out in a type of boxed in theme park- like I can see in the corner two huge walls meeting like how walls do in corners of rooms- and there is no ceiling and the sky is light blue.

The theme park is very crowded and everyone is having a nice time. Against one of the aforementioned walls there are three huge slides that are adjacent to each other so they are really one slide where you can choose which one you can go on. Each slide is designed with its own animal theme, I can't exactly remember the animals- I remember a giraffe but the others are unclear at the moment- but one slide goes up, one goes in the middle and one goes down.

I choose the one that goes down and when I get off it becomes a little darker and the giraffe comes to life and this isn't a normal giraffe either, It's almost like a cross between a dinosaur and the other animals come alive and start terrorizing the park while everyone is running around screaming.

This dream has always scared and confused me but after I wake up its not that bad

And to be clear, I have no phobias of certain animals or anything like that
edit on 21-10-2012 by OceansBtween because: error

join