It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need a Designer/Webmaster

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthJava

Would you be able to a template design that I (or any other people could add content as and when they want?)

Would be happy to pay you for the privilege... do you have any portfolio work i could see?

I'm looking to get a site developed (used to do websites around 6-7 years ago... but its moved on so much i dont know where to start to build a good site)

thanks

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Are you Looking for Website designer ?one of the Toronto’s leading website design companies offering online and offline design services.We’re passionate about website design, ecommerce and Flash design, obsessed with online marketing.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Come with someone who actually knows a thing or two about web design. PM me.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
get a website of your own free of charge, just visit, read, learn and create at 2createasimplewebsite.blogspot.com... and other site for cool jobs getrealjobs.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
We're and Australian company that offers many web related services to clients throughout the world. we offer services such as hosting transfer and webmaster programs.

if you want to hire a good webmaster that would do the maintenance of your website at a convenient price we can offer you over service right away. please read more from the link below

www.webtechnologyqueensland.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Web Design in Auckland, NZ We can also help you with marketing your business and get more sales and our design skills aren't Mickey Mouse

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: wwe9112

What sort of a site? I could show you some of the sites I have created for others and myself. When I code, I prefer to work in a pure text environment, mostly notepad.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I can create/manage any website needed.

Here are my credentials:

AS Computer Programming
BS Computer Programming; Minors in Web Tech, Graphic Design

I use the newest, most secure technology to date and can design sites using Joomla or WordPress with custom templates built from the ground up. I've designed hundreds of websites that are both easy on the eye and results driven. Contact me if you're still in need of any help.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join