It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Sun Sphere BLOCKS Solar Flare?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by lordaqua

What do you say to someone who has seen one of these craft at close range? It's odd how most judicial systems across the globe will admit witness testimony in court but people like you refuse to take it from honorable and honest individuals that this stuff exists.

BTW great post op.
edit on 28-5-2012 by lordaqua because: (no reason given)

Hard to say because I wasn’t there and I didn’t see it. As far as eyewitness testimony:
Consider the following quote from Levin and Cramer's Problems and Materials on Trial Advocacy:

Eyewitness testimony is, at best, evidence of what the witness believes to have occurred. It may or may not tell what actually happened. The familiar problems of perception, of gauging time, speed, height, weight, of accurate identification of persons accused of crime all contribute to making honest testimony something less than completely credible.

If you read enough of the UFO threads here, you see that often, one man’s craft is another man’s weather balloon.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
How about one man's craft is a solid silver disc emitting no noise but a low level hum above the treetops in a forest in Colorado? This was witnesses by a good friend and I at close range and there is no disputing that. For any of the non believers with the bountiful amount of good, credible eyewitness testimony it's lunacy to not know that there is anti-gravity propulsion at work in our skys. Ive seen it first hand.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl
Looks like the same thing from March discussed here
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and explained here
This is the thread i thought of as well.I dont know about andromadens but that orb thing with the umbilical cord DOES NOT look natural to me!

<< 1   >>

join