It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elites causing the civil unrest so that they can kill you off...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I have decided to write something in the views of everything going on right now in my province and in my country. I know that sometimes the pen (in this case the keyboard) is mightier than the sword. An Idea cannot be stopped as easily as a bullet. This is what I will try to pass over today: An idea.

I do not claim to know everything but I am very good at making good calls just by seeing what is happening around me. I can tell you right now that it is very scary. I am scared for humanity right now as the police state that I was trying so hard to make myself believe doesn’t exist, is in fact in my face right now
Now when we speak we do not often let go and say exactly what is on our minds. By fear of ridicule or because of what others may think and what may happen because of it. But I want to start a new page today and I want people to understand what is up.

First off, every government in the world is bent. This is just the way it is. There is no way around this.

Second the worlds elites do in fact control the strings of policy and government out of money. The tool of their control is money. This is how they keep everything working perfectly in cahoots’ with business, people etc etc.

Third, the money is made from nothing. It is printed at the federal reserve. It is sold to our governments at 1 dollar 25 cents for each dollar printed.

So no matter how much money is printed, we always owe 25 cents for each dollar in circulation. There is never going to be enough money that exists to pay off interest…. Never.

We always owe more than exists. No matter what.

In the past the bilderberg group (secret elite) has met in secrecy with every major player of every major industry executives in every major country. This has also led to policy that goes against the human race. It has decided what parties will go into power, what industries will fail and which ones will float. The financiers backing the bilderbergs are of the most powerful in the world. Whatever direction they decide to take the human race that is the direction it will go.

Now they are behind everything conspiracy entangled since a very long time ago. One of their goals is to maintain humanity below 500 million. This was to be done to us with forced vaccination at one point, with weather warfare, destroying our food supply, destroying the means by how the population survives, and so on and so forth.

This is not a conspiracy… the facts are available to everyone keen enough to search for them. It is even in the newspapers of some countries. Check them out.

Now in my country right now, we are very close to a civil war in the city of Montreal. The laws that were voted in by the prime minister of the province (yes I live in Canada) allow for police brutality and mass beatings without the need for explainaton; If an assembly is deemed “illegal” by whatever police officer for whatever reasons (cause now if you are to assemble more than 10 people you need to provide this information 7 hours before with the trajectory and also the names of the people )

Now let us suppose that you do in fact send them “the trajectory” and “plan” of what you are to do and that they decide all of a sudden that they want to attack you. Well in said amended law there is nothing legally wrong with it. As long as they “portray” an image of being “attacked” then they can go and do whatever they please.

Yesterday such an event did in fact happen in Montreal.

In one of a bar. The police came in an gassed everyone at point blank range. Other videos show the police being as verbally violent as the protestors. Showing no such control, or even slight professionalism and restraint, towards the crowd .

From what I have read and saw they immediately engage the peaceful protest and began beating everyone over the head.

It was a massacre. (and I hate using this term cause no one died. But the freedom; our people once had, has died)

People were imprisoned for having a peaceful protest. They decided at 6:30 PM that it was unlawful, surrounded the people and attacked them without provocation..... This is very bad.... Even further they went to attack people in a bar at point blank range causing a lot of damage and a lot of injuries, to people that were just having a quiet beer, not even interfering.

Do you know that this started off as a protest against the growing cost of scolarity? At some point the public opinion was against the kids that were fighting. Even right now there are a lot of angry people. The discussion I always hear is that some of the kids complain about a 200 bucks increase in the price of school, while they have IPHONEs, dr Dre BEATS headphones, and hang out at sushi bars.

But people are so angry with everything and everyone they don’t stop to consider scope.

If you are going to judge a group, make sure you have the complete scope of the group before saying something.
In this case maybe 10% of the kids are like this. it’s like saying that all teenagers are drunken drug addicts.

Its not true, not even by a long shot.

That is just an opinion and relates to no way to the truth at hand.

The truth at hand is that our economy, no matter where you are at in your life, is squeezing you off. The policies that are made into law come from this group that wants to turn the human race against each other. And right now you are doing exactly that… By judging your fellow man or woman. Now maybe if your making more than average and made good choices in your life then everything is OK. But if you like everyone else, life just happens and we all make mistakes we try to recover from. It is not fair that money should dictate the worth of an individual. Because that is what happens; when you make the call of judging those who might be in a different part of life then you are:

You make them small, out of place, angry, out of your league and most likely an enemy. And for what? for a road he took left where you took right?

Now before this goes too far out of context, I want you to know about what is going to happen next. I know a lot of you have read about every conspiracy story out there. And I know that some people already know more than I do. (by all means inform the people where I am wrong in this) But we are all headed for a civil war of epic proportions.

This is what is happening; intelligence groups and governments are starting civil unrest to cause reason to imprison people. This is what the FEMA CAMPS are for. They are going to try and reduce the world population. They are going to do this In the same way hitler managed to do that. With concentration camps, war, conquests and such. They are building up nations against each other trying to make enemies. They are conditioning us to violence and bloodshed. They are all arming themselves all over the world. They are creating famine so that people will join their armies. So that people will build their weapons. We are going to anahilate each other, they will profit from it and then at the end, be the ones looking back without a scratch.

This is how they are going to do it:
(continue on next post)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Right now Anonymous Hacker group (CIA, cointelpro) is using every countries internal battle to pump the people against their governments. This is turn creates unrest. The people are then very morally obligated to take sides. This in part makes them susceptible to suggestions. The media furnishes them with these options. This creates a wider and bigger separation and much more anger. This causes chaos and eventually sides that want to battle it on the streets.

Considering the laws that are implemented everywhere, they then imprison people by the hundreds under the guise and excuse that they are disturbing the peace. Since they do not need a trial or jury or legal system to convict them they get set to camps. And we all know what happens next.

Now whether or not you are willing to accept this, all of our governments are our enemies. It should be clear right now that you cannot side with them on anything. They will not help you out in any way shape or form unless you are part of the 2 or 3 percent elites.

They started out as the people we elected but when the banks took over, then the elites took it all over. They are in control right now and they do not want you eating up the resources they want to keep all for themselves.
Now are you going to let that happen or not? That’s the real question we all face.

(BTW. I don’t think that going to protest and hitting the streets will do anything other than playing into their hands. Even when in fact I support the people coming together in one voice trying to make a change for everyone’s future)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
i didn't read your massive wall of text, but the title made sense to me.

i just don't feel a whole lot like reading today sorry.

another example of the elites trying to turn us against each other (a thread i just posted)

im not trying to steal the threads thunder, i promise.

peace.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

Yeah im not quite sure how the pizza pie ordering in another language relates to my post, but thanks for the link !!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by KpxMarMoTT
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

Yeah im not quite sure how the pizza pie ordering in another language relates to my post, but thanks for the link !!

well the elites ( the bad guys in charge of EVERYTHING )

pretty much just want everyone to turn against each other, so they are distracted and don't notice how evil the government is being all the time.

you know, the usual.... lol

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I was watching the O'Reilly Factor the other day, and it was talking about how these higher ups where funding and organizing the protests going on around the United States; I thought to myself that they want the civil unrest so they have reasons to take away freedom, and bring in the microchips, and drones, etc.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
"1Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers, 2not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by some prophecy, report or letter supposed to have come from us, saying that the day of the Lord has already come. 3Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for [that day will not come] until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness (sin) is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. 4He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

5Don’t you remember that when I was with you I used to tell you these things? 6And now you know what is holding him back, so that he may be revealed at the proper time. 7For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way. 8And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming. 9The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders, 10and in every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness." 2 Thessalonians 2:1-12

Or for a secular reason, Lenin said "The best revolutionary is A YOUTH DEVOID OF MORALS".

Mass immigration of dissimilar cultures, good jobs being shipped overseas, greed, emphasis on money, bankrupting healthcare costs, and rising unemployment are the triggers for a generation or two to kick it all off, for their morals have been thrown out the door. Selfishness and Godlessness go hand in hand, and the recipe for our end. Just as the days of Noah saw the sons of God marry the daughters of unbelievers produce the mighty Godless men of renown, so too it is prophecied to occur again. The level of violence and wickedness saw them destroyed, and as there is nothing new under the sun, so it too will happen again. Our prisons are bursting at the seams, children are aborted for money and career or convenience, youth are rotting on drugs, rapes, child molestation and murders are increasing, and youth suicide rates are climbing. So, how much more violent will it get? Jesus states that if He hadn't cut short the return, no flesh would have been saved. The beastly nature of man is given free reign for a little while, letting the full force of disobedience to God come to the forefront - what it's like to live in a land of darkness where there is very little Light of Christ. We are seeing the early stages only, as more and more refuse to repent of their ways despite seeing everything right in front of their noses.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by wwe9112

I was watching the O'Reilly Factor the other day, and it was talking about how these higher ups where funding and organizing the protests going on around the United States

Seriously? O'Reilly? I wouldn't think he would even be in the same room as a story like that. I found out about OWS shortly after it started. With big business funding Ad busters, and the staged pepper spray vid and the Berkley balcony shot that was set-up I was done. When the full evidence of election fraud comes out, which I'm sure it will, things will really be hot. Add a devalue to the dollar, $6-7 a gallon gas, and a record temp summer, this pressure cooker is gonna pop. It will be unimaginable. The MSM is straight pushing class warfare, fake terror, racial tension, and a political "fight club" that's gonna implode/explode in Tampa if not sooner. The only thing to do is try and stay aware of everything we can, enlighten as many who will listen, and strengthen our spiritual connection. This won't be stopped by shooting back, this has been planned for a long time. That pyramid is built on hate, greed and treachery. Without slaves, they will eat themselves alive. We feed them, we can cut them off. Tune in, turn off and drop out.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
So the elites dont like people working for the stock companies they own or crewing their militaries? I find that hard to believe. The elites are killing people they do not have use fore, but more in places like Africa, where people are sitting on resources.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Novaroc

Here is the link from youtube. I am not exactly sure how to get videos to work I'll try though:

I watch Bill about 2-3 times a week roughly. I never know how to or not to watch that will actually tell everything. I watch Young Turks too lol.
edit on 23-5-2012 by wwe9112 because: (no reason given)

Here is the link I cannot get it to work

youtu.be...
edit on 23-5-2012 by wwe9112 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I've been convinced of this for a while now.

Think about it, you see violence at sporting events because they push you so hard to believe you are better/different because you like 1 sports team over another. Doesn't really make sense and any logical thinking adult would still respect the fans from other teams. They push alcohol on the events to make it more volatile.

In high school, kids who weren't even on the sports teams, still somehow found a way to hate the kids from the neighboring towns school. Kids who were in all intents and purposes the same, learned the same crap, ate the same food and liked the same things, they were different because of what town they lived in. And it was encouraged with pep rallies and "school pride" under the auspices of pride, they forced hate for those that were different.

TPTB are really good at convincing you to say one thing and believe another. We can say "treat others with respect" yet we'll act like animals with rival citizens from other states, other schools, other colleges, other sports teams, those who like Apple Over PC, those who like star trek and not star wars ect. The list is HUGE, but if you really think about it, how many things in life are designed to make us feel different or better simply because of some minor interest or location we reside in??? Think nationalism.

The political parties are the worst. The masses don't even form their own opinions on issues anymore, they get told what is the right way for a Liberal or Conservative to think and act and are expected to fall in line or be ostracized. And they are taught to not respect or honor the freedoms or view points of the opposing side.

They are brewing this pot so hot that conflict will be inevitable. When the SHTF you will have people out there who will kill/hurt/mame in the name of any of those pre listed reasons to feel different. Old petty differences will be the excuse to lose you humanity and fight with your fellow man.

And when the chaos really takes hold they will send their attack dogs (soldiers of the elite) in to clean up the mess. Telling them "Its you VS the public" and they'll do it. Those who saw this coming for a long time will be the first to stand up to the crackdown and will be decimated. And it will get worse when the public fights back and it all falls apart. Whats left of the public and those brain washed soldiers of the elite (police, military, mercenaries) will be left weakened and or dead.

Then TPTB will offer a resolution and ultimate peace through mass cooperation and unity. Once the population is small and easier to control, we will all freely trade our god given freedoms for the promise of salvation from the ultimate chaos they bred into society. We will welcome a one world government, and we will rejoice and we will actually celebrate the supreme wisdom of those in control for saving us from ourselves.

And humanity as we know it will die

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The "elite" really dont have to do a thing, people in general are acting like a bunch of morons and are doing a GREAT job of dividing themselves all on their own for ANY reason they feel is just. Hell, I cant even get a group of adults to act like adults at a neighborhood watch meeting for Gods sake! The elite or whomever just set he ball rolling and the idiots in the world added to it, kept it going, and made it a norm and correct to behave this way and choose these weird things.

top topics

join