It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jacob and the Guitar Man

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Just found this video on YouTube, didn't see it on ATS and thought I'd share.

Seriously made my eyes damp. Yeah, I'm a big softy. This is a beautiful snippet of reality and was very touching.

The video was apparently taken by Jacob's father - Jacob is eight years old, autistic and blind.

edit on 21-5-2012 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
That's awesome. It's amazing how many people experiencing autism are so musically inclined or have an affinity to music. In 2013, after the ascension process, we will discover that autistic people have been there since the beginning, existing in two worlds at once.
Nonetheless, thanks for sharing. Amazing to see the kid place his hand on the guitar.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
That is absolutely beautiful to see, i need say no more...

I never knew about Autism until around the age of 15 when my school opened a new are for 'special' children over the age of 11. The one boy i remember was very strange at first as he used to walk around the yard picking up sticks and we knew nothing different so we avoided him and left him to it as we thought it was weird, but we realised he loved fetching the football for us and eventually after a few months he kind of played ball with us.

Don't know what happened to the lad after he left school though...

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by alyoshablue

He just wanted to feel where that wonderful noise was coming from..

I really do hope his parents get him involved in music... I think learning to play an instrument can teach us quite a bit about ourselves and also gives us an interesting perspective into every other subject of interest. When you learn to read and play music you start to approach other topics differently..

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
nice find tink.
if music be the food of life, play on

top topics

join