It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Proof in addition to Obama's Literary Agent - This one Written 1 year later in 92(Different th

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
It looks like we have more proof in favor of the birthers.

This one was written by a 6th grader named John Frankman in 1992 who was writing a paper for the teacher Ms. Johnson in "Community Class". This is some serious evidence. Many have said that Ms. Johnson held her students to very strict fact checking measures. Some students were said to be held back in the 6th grade for many years...simply because they got their facts wrong so it's unlikely this article fell victim to improper fact checking. We know the truth now. Get this scowndral out of office. He's an importer!

(It's a rant about people not denying ignorance and it's also obviously not real...lighten up.)

Link to full document image

edit on 17-5-2012 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
This crap needs to go straight to the hoax bin.
Your attempt at satire is weak and I feel embarrassed for you.

edit on 5/17/2012 by MeesterB because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

You are funny. Thinking posting this hoax in the rant forum will somehow escape the view of the MODS.

This thread will get closed just like your previous one with the exact same OP.

Des

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MeesterB
This crap needs to go straight to the hoax bin.
Your attempt at satire is weak and I feel embarrassed for you.

edit on 5/17/2012 by MeesterB because: (no reason given)

It's in the rant forum because it's annoying how birthers are so obsessed they deny the facts and praise flimsy pieces of non-evidence. Aka it's a rant, not a brilliant satire and it was never stated otherwise.

Lol your hatred and lack of logic makes me laugh.

I feel embarrassed for you.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by Epirus

You are funny. Thinking posting this hoax in the rant forum will somehow escape the view of the MODS.

This thread will get closed just like your previous one with the exact same OP.

Des

I'm not trying to avoid anything I'm ranting about the lack of the denial of ignorance from the ATS posters in the Breibart thread currently with 100+ flags. It's a rant. My previous was posted in the wrong area.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

I know! The huge thread with hundreds of flags is about a public relations booklet trying to sell their 90 clients to whoever it is those booklets are given to. Some p.r. guy thought it would be more "exotic" to say their guy was born in Kenya. The illogic of blaming Obama and branding him a liar because of a not very well researched promotional booklet deserves some satire. Thanks for your visual rant.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

It's annoying that a completely fake birth certificate was released on the white house's website. But that constitutes as none evidence. Do you fail to realize that A person that has written many books on photoshop and advanced photoshop techniques has stated it was a forgery.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

I'll admit it did give me a chuckle, but your logic is flawed.Massively.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigBruddah
reply to post by Epirus

I'll admit it did give me a chuckle, but your logic is flawed.Massively.

I didn't ever pick a side, I just don't think the most recent piece of birther evidence is significant at all. I do think some things are fishy so I'm not convinced on either side. My logic isn't flawed as nothing has been proven on either side with any significance.

Thanks for your comment though

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

ohh i get it.. you think Obama wasn't born in Kenya. Good one.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Some people really don't react well when evidence mounts against the person they support.

edit on 17-5-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
the dead horse back there.. yeah you beat it to death... who gives a flying f*** if he was born in kenya.. he won the election 4 years ago..what are ya gonna do? build a time machine and go back to 2008 and stop him? you birthers are about the biggest immature, childish bunch of people i've ever seen..the only people worse than you are politicians themselves

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by Destinyone

Some people really don't react well when evidence mounts against the person they support.

edit on 17-5-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

Sorry, I can't find the part where I said I supported anyone? I just find the acceptance of silly non-evidence to be well...silly...on both sides. I really think people are missing the point...these issues are irrelevant distractions. The politicians are puppets worked by the same puppet master driven by power. The difference in opinion and sides are played out to perfection using distractions like this birther one masterfully. You're no different than the other sheep, you're falling into the same trap. Romney...Obama...Gingrich...Gore...McCain..Bush...Clinton...pick any of them and you'll still get the same main agenda moving forward whilst being distracted by the side issues which you think matter the most. The biggest and most dangerous movements are passed with roaring bi-partisan backing in the middle of heated debates about things like gay marriage.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

Actually I'm Australian and quite impartial to the whole situation. As for sheep....I like them. They give me wool for clothes and give my cousins across the water something to keep them warm throughout the night.

In the end you are right. It is a sleight of hand. While the people were focused on the birther issue the US was pulling strings in NATO to bring down the riches and wealth of Libya.

I do like Ron Paul though and respect his views.
edit on 18-5-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

top topics

join