It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory about projected cloaking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I have been thinking about this for some time. Please understand that this is my theory so I cannot show proof. First if you film the sky in real-time and project onto a moving object would that object be cloaked? Let's say an aircraft had real-time camera's on-board and the outer skin of the aircraft had nano screen film which when projected on would show what's being filmed in real-time. Also my second theory about chemtrails is that its being used to cloak aircraft that has an outer skin which uses the same metals as the chemtrail so it would blend into the sky. I would love to hear what you think and more scientific knowledge about nano cloaking skin.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

Awesome idea, and I hate to bust your excitement, but this is already a proven technology, brought to you by Mercedes Benz.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SubPop79
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

Awesome idea, and I hate to bust your excitement, but this is already a proven technology, brought to you by Mercedes Benz.

www.youtube.com...

Thank you for showing me that video and I didn't know about that lol well guess I picked-up on someone elses theory. Makes you wonder though about my chemtrail theory as the sky is different to the ground so it would blend in very well.

new topics

join