It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Athletes Dying from Irradiated Air: 75% Radioactive Cesium from Fuku lodges in muscle - Heart!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
dozens of athletes dropping dead at finish like because of heart trouble - young people in their 20s - elevated rate of cases on the rise, not normal range.

others finding acute leukemia, other cancers.

race horse death also on rice - common denominator appears to be promptly following hyperventilation - increased intake of air.

elevated levels of cesium, uranium, corexit spreading worldwide. - who is responsible and why is even the cleanups spewing even more toxins into environment.

gee and i thought being athletic strenghtens the heart?

so why has the number of athletss getting heartattacks TRIPLED in less than most recent 2 years?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by BiggerPicture
so why has the number of athletss getting heartattacks TRIPLED in less than most recent 2 years?

Because they overstrain themself as the performance expectations get higher and higher every year, they always want to top themselves without thinking about their body.
And sometimes because they have some undetected heart condition. Not all doctores do a good job when it comes to checking an athlete for possible heart conditions and other problems.
Which reminds me of Jiri Fischer from the Detroit Red Wings who went into cardiac arrest during a game in 2005 because of heart problems (and yeah that was long before Fukushima)

Ventricular tachycardia and Ventricular fibrillation are the two main reasons for heart problems with athletes. In the past ten years quite a few of football/soccer players either died during games or went into cardiac arrest because of this. Mostly in countries where the medical standards aren't good, it happens mostly in Africa.

Of course there's also always the possibility it's because of drugs and steroids they do.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

Athletes breathe in different air than everyone else do they?

What about breast cancer sufferers? Particularly those with cancer in the left breast who are subject to extremely high does of radiation during radiotherapy...

Why aren't they dropping like flies?

A cohort of 2,128 patients was identified. The median length of follow-up was 10.2 years. The incidence of MI in the study cohort was comparable to that in an age-matched general population of women in Ontario. There were 70 coronary events among 56 patients after breast irradiation. According to MONICA criteria, 53 and six events were characterized as definite and possible MIs, respectively. Eleven events did not satisfy MONICA criteria for MI. Twenty-six patients treated for left-sided and 23 patients treated for right-sided breast cancer experienced at least one definite or possible MI (log-rank test, P = .66). There were eight fatal MIs among the left-sided group and six among the right-sided group. There was no excess of other cardiac diseases among patients who received left-sided radiotherapy compared to the right-sided group.

jco.ascopubs.org...

That's a 0.66% mortality rate.

edit on 17/5/12 by Chadwickus because: Fear Monger Fail

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

how dare you use logic and reason in a post?!! seriously though, i've tried numerous times to tell people to use some common sense and reason before posting a subject or believing in a subject..it goes in one ear and right out the other...people only believe what their stubborn, hard head tells them..stupid is as stupid does

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Explanation: The focus of the thread is on Athletes and on heart muscle and NOT on breast cancer victims undergoing HIGHLY refined and targeted medical radioactive therapy. The 2 demographics are too far appart to be closely related IMO.

If you feel the need to debunk the topics title then I suggest the following information would be better suited to the task ...

Why Are Athletes Suffering Heart Attacks? (by Sharon H. Fitzgerald Febuary 2007) [nashville.medicalnewsinc.com]

A seemingly healthy young athlete, a student in the prime of his life with a prime body to prove it, drops suddenly to the basketball court floorboards. He's dead of a heart attack. Researchers across the globe are working to find out why this happens to one in every 200,000 athletes.

Mark Anshel, an expert in health and human performance and a professor at Middle Tennessee State University in Murfreesboro, said there's probably not one cause, but many.

"We certainly are hearing more about this than we used to," Anshel acknowledged. "It's similar to discovering that ongoing use of anabolic steroids has strong links to various types of cancer. That only takes repeated experience and the accumulation of anecdotal evidence to finally look at cause and effect."

Late last year, researchers at Ohio State University announced a new study on heart disease in athletes, with a goal to gather cardiac data and perhaps identify preexisting conditions that might prompt myocardial infarction. Ohio State athletes will be the study's initial subjects.

According to the American Heart Association, hypertrophic cardiomyopathy is the leading cause of sudden death in athletes. In this condition, the muscle mass of the left ventricle enlarges or "hypertrophies." Most common in young adults, the problem is hereditary in more than half the cases.

Anshel said a viral infection may also cause cardiomyopathy, leaving anyone vulnerable. "A virus is a virus. That's why it's so important for any person, athlete or nonathlete, to not engage in vigorous exercise when they have a virus such as the flu or a respiratory cold. That can actually induce cardiomyopathy," he said.

Are athletes today pushing themselves harder or even pushing themselves beyond reasonable limits? "Yes, kids do seem to be pushing themselves more than ever before to get a competitive edge, using nutrition and exercise and even equipment advances to simply perform at higher levels," Anshel said. "But the other thing that's going on is the intake of substances, and many of those substances have unknown, long-term effects. One of these effects may be contributing to various forms of heart disease, whether it's attacking the pericardium or heart valves. There are a lot of unknowns about prolonged use of various substances that athletes are known to be taking."

Anshel has another worry – that athletes don't drink enough water and other fluids. "There are a number of heat-related diseases that may lead to heart failure as well," he said. "To engage in vigorous training, you really have to have a lot of fluid and be relatively healthy, as well as have a strong immune system." Serious fatigue may be a first warning sign of dangerous dehydration, he added, and athletes may ignore it.

In fact, Anshel said, athletes often don't listen when their bodies signal a problem. "Many athletes, especially the successful ones, are mentally tough. They take control of their lives, they toughen out pain and go beyond limits," he said. "The good news is they train hard and are in very good shape, close to what is called their optimal performance. The bad news is they tend to ignore symptoms they should not be ignoring and can get themselves in big trouble for that."

It could also be related to training for the Olympics!

I see it like this ...

1] More people everyday come into existence = more athletes training more of the time.

2] The Olympics is just around the corner and this has created an ultra competitive push themselves to the MAX situation for most proffessional athletes.

3] From the article I linked and quoted above ... one in every 200,000 athletes die from sudden heart attacks plus all the other reasons stated in the article and combined with the above = meatgrinder situation where mother nature weeds out the weak ones rapidly.

I think that the above should take care of the OP's last question ...

Personal Disclosure: Breast cancer?
... Don't make me

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

There are doctors speaking out more recently on actual diseases that have been popping up lately which are out of the norm and also higher incidences of more common disease or elderly diseases affecting younger people. You can find them online and enenews just ran some. The latest from enenews has a doctor saying that 6 out of 10 kids in Fukushima have diabetes. Now, I know the Japanese love their soda too, but doesn't that sound a little out of place? The doctor said it was stress. I don't believe stress is the culprit in giving greater than 50% of kids tested in Fukushima prefecture diabetes.

The point about the heart attacks. Heart attacks were the leading cause of death among Chernobyl workers in the aftermath. The reason for this is that cesium is not only radioactive, but it goes into the muscle tissue where it accumulates. This is the reason heart attacks will become more frequent and cesium's affect on muscle tissue and its accumulation is well known. It's also different from the external radiation one would receive from conventional cancer treatment. Doctors don't pump cancer patients full of cesium. It's not just because of stress or athletes exerting themselves. The athletes exerting themselves idea runs counter-intuitive to my understanding that the body and muscles, including the heart, become stronger not weaker as one pushes them more and more through training. I understand exertion and heat stroke, but a heart attack in young people because of pushing themselves too hard...not in my opinion when multiple cases occur during the same race especially in this location. You can read up what I said about cesium, if you don't believe me. I haven't read anything about these runners keeling over from heart attacks besides this page, so I can't say if it's true or not. I'm not doubting it could be happening, though. The part about cesium causing heart attacks is spot on and it would not surprise me in the least to see heart attacks increasing two, three, or even four times the previous norm now and in to the coming decades in certain areas of Japan or Japanese populations.
edit on 18-5-2012 by KillThePoor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Omega, please re-read what the OP was trying to put forward here, namely a link between athlete deaths and them breathing in radioactive air.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

race horse death also on rice - common denominator appears to be promptly following hyperventilation - increased intake of air.

Did you know that Secretariat had a heart 21/2 times larger than a normal horse like Sham ?

So any horse being pushed towards Secretariats acomplishments will most likely fail miserably.

Chick Hearn makes the call and goes thru the field calling," Secretariat is last " as they enter the first turn. Then he barely gets the first three leaders called at the top of turn two and suddenly Secretariat has passed 3/4 of the field and completely runs away to win the preakness.

I don't think the world can ever produce anything close to Secretariat. I do know the breeders are trying.

edit on 18-5-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Why was the OP banned? He had several good threads, sorry to see him go.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
Why was the OP banned? He had several good threads, sorry to see him go.

Looked through his last 20 or so posts.. There is no banning material there.....

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
from his/her post on thread

Alert: Possible Terror-related activity in NW Ohio

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread841313/pg1#pid14134915

he/she missed reading the first line, but I don't see that as bannable reason/offence.

Super Mod "Don't Tread on Me" advised to post this here and it will be moved to appropriate forum.

Originally posted by BiggerPicture
is OP an ATS terrorist?

i mean beside the Profiling based elaborate story that is so cliche -mideasters buying guns and certain parts of the story dont add up,

how was the OP able to create a non-intro Thread with fewer than 20 posts? i thought they are deleted, not moved if OP is less than 20 a.t.o.p.?

edit on 18-5-2012 by xecoybh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Another baffling user banned recently is RandomEsotericScreenname. I can see no reason for such user ban, though.

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/mem/RandomEsotericScreenname

new topics

top topics

join