It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture this: An imaginary world that you can influence everything.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Picture that you live in a universe that is humming a series of vibrations like a choir composed of octaves of sound and color.

Picture that the sounds and colors can influence objects to be a certain density, thickness, color, as well as have many unique characteristics such as mood states, stability, and more.

Picture that animals can interact with this series of colors and geometry to make new geometry which in turn makes new colors, temperatures, and sounds.

Picture that even a glance of the eye at an object from an animal could change the surrounding environment of the observer (animal).

Picture all these attributes as one harmonic balance in a brutal and unforgiving universe that for some strange reason let life thrive on a planet that is so far 1 in 1 billion...

Now picture the animals start to play the butterfly effect in which they begin altering the environment they see through physical means instead of the very small decimal fraction that simply just looking at the object.

Picture the animals creating elements on massive scales from combining minerals with compounds to create a new environment.

Picture that if anger and negative energy permeate the environment and animals who inhabit the land that the trend could have catastrophic effects on more than just the surrounding environment, and the effects shook all the environments.

Picture that until recently we had a "Garden of Eden". We had peace. We had everything we ever needed, and we had more than we could handle.

Picture that as we all were born into this world someone was controlling it in exchange for greedy materialistic objects. And that those people had a chance to make our lives better, our houses a little bigger, and our money last a little longer so we could enjoy this beautiful mishap in the center of nowhere.

Picture that their are people right now who will never have a vacation. Spend their lives in jail for being black, or are killed for petty reasons.

Picture that people warned other about potential harm of using radiation as energy solutions, and no one listened.
The smartest man that helped with the eventual creation of the subject warned us yet we did not listen.

Picture if you were to listen to your surrounding now (right now outside) things don't sound the same anymore.
Birds aren't singing in harmony, they are dying. All the animals are dying, Fast.

Picture all of this were real, and time had ran out long after the warnings were headed.

Picture what will be next...

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Make sure you wear a mask when changing your air filters! How crazy.

I really feel that we have just destroyed our Earth, and it is still going. What happens when the reactors explode that one last time?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I do influence everything.

Everybody influences everything I believe.

Originally posted by samlf3rd
Picture that you live in a universe that is humming a series of vibrations like a choir composed of octaves of sound and color.

Picture that the sounds and colors can influence objects to be a certain density, thickness, color, as well as have many unique characteristics such as mood states, stability, and more.

Picture that animals can interact with this series of colors and geometry to make new geometry which in turn makes new colors, temperatures, and sounds.

Forgive me for this, but reading the intro reminded me of a scene from the movie A Mighty Wind....

I can relate to what you are trying to share OP. All humor aside you have some good thoughts I believe.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Imagine how bad it really is... this I think is still not as bad as it is, or we all have been killed by Ignorance.
Here I sit button pushing till I'm dead like a sheep, and not sitting in Cape Horn or some where at the bottom of the world with my toes in the sand...

top topics

join