It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steak House in Southeast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Prediction: Something bad is going to happen in a restaurant in the southeast, but it might not be America (somewhere in Georgia?), it might be somewhere Dutch (Switzerland?). It has to do with a meeting of professors from some college (well-known) meeting to interview candidates for positions that are opening up. There are thick wooden beams on the slanted roof. The roof is painted white, but the beams are real wood. The restaurant is well-lit, very bright with lights. I think there is an explosion of some sort.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
not the outback?

how do u like ur steak??

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ghostwithorangeeyes

vague (vg)
adj. vagu·er, vagu·est
1. Not clearly expressed; inexplicit.
2. Not thinking or expressing oneself clearly.
3. Lacking definite shape, form, or character; indistinct: saw a vague outline of a building through the fog.
4. Not clear in meaning or application. See Synonyms at ambiguous.
5. Indistinctly felt, perceived, understood, or recalled; hazy: a vague uneasiness.

your post is very vague

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
so basically something bad is going to happen in some restaurant in the world?

well.. anyone could have predicted that....

There is 0% chance something bad WON'T happen at some restaurant somewhere in the world.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghostwithorangeeyes
Dutch (Switzerland?).

Did miss something? When did Switzerland became dutch?

As for the Dream: People dream a lot. I also dreamt about waking up in a completely destroyed Munich, desperately trying to find my parents and girlfriend. It was just a dream, i probably played to many destructive video games. I would never go out and say "Oh there will something happen". Because most of the time nothing happens, except you look like a fool.
And saying "It could happen anywhere in the world" isn't exactly precise, of course this way your maximizing your chance of being right

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ghostwithorangeeyes

Thanks for sharing.. I notice the forum this is in. (hint to others) and think it'll be interesting to keep as a 'back of the mind' type of thing if a news story pops soon that happens to line up.

edit on 16-5-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
The closest story I could get to my prediction was the bombing in a school in Italy where the President is named Giorgio Napolitano, which might have been where I got Georgia from. The bomb exploded on May 19th, and I posted this message on 05/16 so that is three days after my dream. Here is one link to the news story, but there were several others. This link had the most intel:

onlineathens.com...
edit on 11-6-2012 by ghostwithorangeeyes because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join