It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview with Elohim Contactee Ashwin Farinacci [NEW 2012]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I came across this interview on the Tube, I'm not sure what the go here is. Its an interesting story, does anybody on here know anything about this person?

He says he had an experience where he was taken over and had a meeting with an entity and says he was show the full history of humanity and creation and what future we have in store. The second video has some interesting stuff in it too.

Im interested to see what people think in regards to the nature of the speaker.

Is he making this up or is he recalling a memory?

Look at his body language what do you all think?

second interview

edit on 16-5-2012 by TiM3LoRd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Before all the people come in and flame you for not searching I thought I would warn you.

Brace yourself.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

I did do a search for the person being interviewed and didnt find anything.

I cant do anything more than that.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Mate you don't even need to search for god sake!

ITS ON THE FIRST PAGE.

You have posted something currently being discussed -.- although you have 2 vids and other only has 1.
Close you thread please and just add your info to the other thread.

"Contactee claims to have Met Creators of Human Race"

Also isn't it funny no abductions from the Elohim until they became common knowledge?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Aarcadius

yeah I dont frequent the alien threads so I didnt want to look through all the thread i just did a search via tool bar and used the name of the interviewer.

also i have no power to close the thread mods can do that

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Aarcadius

Mate you don't even need to search for god sake!
ITS ON THE FIRST PAGE.

And how is the OP supposed to know that a thread entitled " Contactee claims to have Met Creators of Human Race " contains the video they posted ?

This is why its best to post the title of the video your posting in your thread title as done by this OP , it makes search easier

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I believe the guy 100%. What is interesting is the first reaction of friends was "demonic possession." I thought the same thing. Then I thought of George Kavasillas warning that the Galactic Federation are bad ETs who want to prevent us from accompanying mother earth to the coming 5D ascension.

Rather they bad ETs want to create a false 4D reality, call themselves "our ascended masters" and have us worship them. The guy in the video said the same thing when he said "In the future, we will be like the Elohim on other planets and the locals there that we create will worship us.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

A lot of pages, mayne.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

Don't trust the Elohim, all I gotta say. Stargates will open for those who can see.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I have already contacted a mod to delete this thread as obviously we cannot.

In regards to the search function. im not going to wade through all the thread on the first page looking for a video that I want to post. I searched the video title which I didnt find so I created a thread because I thought people on here might be interested. If it has been posted before then delete the thread. whats the big deal.

In relation to the videos. the guy is either a very good liar, a mental patient or he is telling the truth.

I dont know which is worse and what I believe.

Im leaning more towards mental patient/ liar but there is something about the way he tells the story. It makes for good entertainment regardless.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

I think he is telling the truth. BUT It is the wrong truth. The Elohim aren't the creators of humans. They are trying to take us foolish humans as slaves if anything. Reason why I say this is because he was abducted. The Bible says use the holy spirit. We all have that inside of us. So meditation would connect you to the spirit. A true supreme spiritual being would connect to your spirit not abduct you.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333
I believe the guy 100%. What is interesting is the first reaction of friends was "demonic possession." I thought the same thing. Then I thought of George Kavasillas warning that the Galactic Federation are bad ETs who want to prevent us from accompanying mother earth to the coming 5D ascension.

Rather they bad ETs want to create a false 4D reality, call themselves "our ascended masters" and have us worship them. The guy in the video said the same thing when he said "In the future, we will be like the Elohim on other planets and the locals there that we create will worship us.

Doesn't make them bad if they do the right thing. It's only when the abuse get's too much etc that things go pear shaped.
The other side of the box can be just as evil if they so choose, in fact the other side are currently making a shambles of the whole thing so....

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewerBeing

I think he is telling the truth. BUT It is the wrong truth. The Elohim aren't the creators of humans. They are trying to take us foolish humans as slaves if anything. Reason why I say this is because he was abducted. The Bible says use the holy spirit. We all have that inside of us. So meditation would connect you to the spirit. A true supreme spiritual being would connect to your spirit not abduct you.

thats the only part of his story I didnt like. the way he was taken over.

If something took me over I would be pissed.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I do not believe that he was taken over at all , actually he was being controlled by his `higher self` , and still maintained free will IMO.
A fascinating and very helpful case indeed.
Thanks for posting .

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Hello I am the OP for the other thread that posted this on the site.

This thread actually has both of the released interviews in the thread, i could not edit my original post so i'm glad someone put them together in sync.

After reading many comments regarding these videos (both on this site and youtube and other sites) I feel there is a big common theme among st people.

There are many who believe and many who are skeptical but one universal feeling that both groups share is that HE Sincerely BELIEVES what he is saying is true.

I'm in the category that thinks what this young man is going threw is something worth observing and studying, in a open minded yet skeptic way.

I can only offer my personal opinion, and thats what what happened to him is very real, he even said in the first video that it has happened to hundreds of thousands of people across history. What we can our "messengers" our "prophets" are really just normal everyday people who come across these amazing experiences and try to wake us up to the knowledge of who we truly are.

Again just my personal opinion.

top topics

join