It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

banner appears. zetas disclaim responsibility for the 49 headless bodies dumped in nuevo leon road..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
www.borderlandbeat.com...-form

"In the main towns of Zacatecas appeared narco mantas (banners) in which the Los Zetas cartel disclaims responsibility for the mutilation deaths of 49 people in Nuevo Leon.
Narco banners could be seen the early hours of this morning, in Zacatecas and Guadalupe where at least two were placed, while the city of Fresnillo has confirmed two additional banners.
In Fresnillo a banner was placed on a pedestrian bridge, Paseo del Mineral, also one on the avenue Varela Rico, facing the food market. Banners were placed in areas of heavy morning traffic."

something is very fishy about all this. read the comment section on that borderland beat page i posted. maybe you all can discern something from it.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Strange development. Did they do it, or are they using propaganda?

“Gentlemen don't be fools, those who did this want to make us responsible. For example when we put messages we say "Las Golfas" (Female whores)

I'm sorry, this made me LOL.
edit on 15-5-2012 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by krossfyter

I don't believe this,

The Zetas and Sinaloa Cartel have been at if for a while now.
What makes this time different?
It's a drug war. These things happen.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719

I don't believe this,

understood. and i know they have been at it for awhile. but why would los zetas distance themsevles from this if they did do it? tell me that. i am genuinely curious.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron
Strange development. Did they do it, or are they using propaganda?

“Gentlemen don't be fools, those who did this want to make us responsible. For example when we put messages we say "Las Golfas" (Female whores)

I'm sorry, this made me LOL.
edit on 15-5-2012 by satron because: (no reason given)

same here!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
The Zetas very likely are teling like it is.
why not take it at face value...?
they are or were once soldiers, trained by the Mexican and US goverments both.....they werent dummies if they were hand picked for the School of the Americas, because these are the US goverments own terror graduates....
I guess it was just too hard for them to work and maybe die for the wages the goverment was paying....the pther side was just too profitable....
It could happen to our own troops, and did in Vietnam.......

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by krossfyter

I don't believe this,

understood. and i know they have been at it for awhile. but why would los zetas distance themsevles from this if they did do it? tell me that. i am genuinely curious.

Who is to say that the banners are from the Zetas?
What's easier to fake? 49 headless bodies, or 3 banners?
It is possible that The Zetas are not responsible, but I think it's unlikely.

edit on 15-5-2012 by GmoS719 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
The Zetas have never been shy about claiming responsibility for their murders before. Why would they stop now?

/TOA

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

Yeah, I tend to believe them. They have no reason to lie as they claimed the responsibility of some people in their letter. Probably being set up as an excuse to invade.
edit on 15-5-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by krossfyter

I don't believe this,

Who is to say that the banners are from the Zetas?
What's easier to fake? 49 headless bodies, or 3 banners?
It is possible that The Zetas are not responsible, but I think it's unlikely.

edit on 15-5-2012 by GmoS719 because: (no reason given)

very true. i have no way of knowing or inferring who put those banners up. good point. but i do know or use common sense to say that los zetas would not shy away from claiming those bodies if they did do that.

edit on 15-5-2012 by krossfyter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Considering all the shocking things they admit to, they probably are telling the truth by saying they didn't do this.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
but why would they shy away from this? whats the point? if it is true someone is setting them up, why would it benefit that party to set them up? curious it is.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

I think they might have executed the "wrong guy" or someone they should have left alone.
Knowing their mistake they tried to cover their tracks.
One of their reasons was they don't use "golfos" but "golfas".
How did they know what was left at the scene if it wasn't released?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
They are being set up.We don't like it when we train them and they go bad just ask Osama.Also they are probably horning in on a black funding source.So we install an intelligence center and kill off the leadership then we take over with a puppet and viola we are funding our black budgets again.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

I don't believe this,

Yeah. Right. But as has happened in more than one south American country where the criminal elements were taking over the country, the governments and even civil authorities created their own "death squads." Or call them "vigilantees" if you wish. They operate covertly with and without official sanctions.

The general public won't really know who is killing who, but in most instances, it is one side or the other of the "bad guys." getting killed and the other blamed. Two purposes are served, it hinders the cartels, and puts them in a bad light by creating the appearance of one side against the other which shows badly on both.

Brutal, illegal by any standard? Yes, But such tactics are the epitome of that saying, "See a crime in process? A police response is twelve minutes away. A .45 slug can respond in two seconds."

"Law and order" is fine when order is the rule across a society, when the situation becomes barbaric, then more drastic methods must be used to safe-guard the society.

new topics

top topics

join