It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Djent music raising awareness of ET/ED's, New World Order, Higher Dimensions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Heya everyone. Ive noticed recently a lot of music within this specific internet metal genre being themed around either raising awareness of the New World Order, Illuminai, Occult knowledge, Higher Dimensions. Not every band of course but a decently large quantity.

For example check out this video from "Born Of Osiris" Follow The Signs
From what I understand Its depicting the fall of man from our Apotheosis state or something along those lines down to our oppression here in the 3rd dimension and then who oppresses us and then I guess the rise of man through these challenges. (Note extreme illuminati,occult references for the whole music video)

Another one I recently came across was "Erra - White Noise"
Their lyrical music video clearly gets across what the song is about which seems to be pointing out the possibilities of other dimensions which are not perceivable to us humans. And Entities coming from there.

A group I previously posted about was "The HAARP Machine" This is the song The Escapist Notion. Also carrying on the "# the New World Order how dare you elite scum enslave the human population" theme

Then there is this group I recently stumbled upon. "Outrun The Sunlight" - Archetype. Instrumental and much more mellow. This artists music is more calming and a lot of the artwork associated with his project usually encompass sacred geometry.

I know of a few other too but some are a bit too... bad sounding lol.... but ++ points for the effort

For anyone who has looked into our Illuminati, New World Order control grid. Specifically their media domination arm you would know how insanely screwed we have been from all angles. Fake created pop stars and the Illuminati princess lady gaga :/ So its good to see some more aggressive Anti mind control being used. Awareness is the key.

If anyone else knows of any good groups that have a theme around raising awareness of these topics please let me know. Am always searching for more

Peace

edit on 11-5-2012 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Born of Osiris and HAARP are my favorites; they do open your mind to higher levels of consciousness, especially playing BOO The Discovery from start to finish

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sgspecial19

mmm Ive noticed a lot of these bands that have themes along these lines get signed to "Sumerian Records" Isnt that interesting
Also what an interesting name for a recording label. I wonder what thats about
curious

If you like those bands check out my signature link
edit on 11-5-2012 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

new topics

join