It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy Bilderberg : May 31 - June 3, Westfields Marriott, Virginia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Have been reading a bit about this and think it could be a great thing to help raise awareness. Especially if enough people show up.

To find out more about it there's a video here, and people who don't like Alex Jones - he's only there for 8 seconds or so at the start, it's not his video :

Website here : occupybilderberg.org

And twitter here : @OccupyBDB
edit on 10-5-2012 by robhines because: typo

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
It should be RAID bilderberg not occupy it.

Let them in but don't let them out!

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
This is an awesome idea.

Occupy the CIA should be next.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Occupy Bilderberg? Really? With all those high level people and all that massive security? Well .. all I can say is good luck and I doubt any of us could get a cake with a nail file in it through to you ... your cell block will be sooo far down underground that you'll never be seen again by anyone ....

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
This is fantastic! I hope that a solid group of people show up!

This or Occupy The Fed, that's truly where we should be focusing our efforts.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Just found this too which I think sums things up perfectly :

The oil cartels, banking interests, heads of state and even a majority of the major corporations who are on board with CISPA will be represented at this meeting. If there was ever a chance to point out every head on the hydra in one protest, this is it. It doesn’t matter if you think that wall street is to blame for our current crisis, or if you think that the government is to blame, either way this organization is in control of both of those institutions so this should be a mission that we can all agree on.

Better yet, this mission is a guaranteed win for the people, because no demands are necessary and no political goals are relevant to this situation. Our only mission is to expose this group to the world and show people the reality of what is taking place around them, so then we can move forward with workable solutions where no middle man is needed. If we show up peacefully in very large numbers we can turn the political dialogue in this country away from the meaningless politicians and towards the true puppet masters.

Occupy Bilderberg 2012 - Alchemy of the Modern Renaissance

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Davian
Already a thread on this...

Gahh, sorry. I don't use that forum very much or would've seen it.

Actually I just checked your thread and this might be ok to stay seeing as it's about an actual protest action instead of just details of the meeting? At least this has got a few more people aware of what's happening even if it's locked eventually I guess.
edit on 10-5-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Davian

But this thread is about the planned occupation.
I would say, it's okay to continue both threads.

S&F

edit on 10.5.2012 by grobi77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Not far off now, looking forward to seeing how it goes. Luke Rudkowski just linked this on twitter which reminded me of it :

Lawrence O'Donnell : "No it's not. I have no idea what it is, so it's not."

Way to make sense.

edit on 29-5-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

So here you have Rich Powerful people meeting and discussing whatever it is that they talk about.

But if you use certain words in a blog or on a social media website you can be put on some terrorist's list.

I feel more threaten by these people meeting then individuals posting there rants on the internet.
edit on 29-5-2012 by relocator because: corrected spelling

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
And off we go, finally! Live here : www.ustream.tv...

Cops already harassing people. Someone turned up to cover what's happening (got dropped off.) and the driver got a ticket as he spent about 1 minute getting his stuff out of the car.

Updates : Cops are regularly harassing any car that stops anywhere near the entrance.
edit on 31-5-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Bullhorns are going now and there's more people outside. Nobody interested? These are the suits that make up our rules people! Most of the conspiracy theories on this site are maintained by this group if they're still true and in effect.

If you have a blog, twitter, etc, please post a link to Luke's stream.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

WeAreChange's Schedule for the release of the 12 never before seen confrontation videos. We will release these videos while streaming live from Chantilly, VA, outside the Bilderberg meeting. Starts Thursday, May 31st at 10am. www.ustream.tv...

1. Tony Blair (10am)
2. Lawrence O'Donnell (11am)
3. Alan Greenspan (12pm)
4. George Pataki (1pm)
5. Charlie Rose (2pm)
6. Ted Turner (3pm)
7. Henry Kissinger (4pm)
8. Jill Abramson (5pm)
9. Vernon Jordan (6pm)
10. Paul Wolfensohn (7pm)
11. Lou Dobbs and Paula Zahn (8pm)
12. Lord Jacob Rothschild (9pm)

Source is in the text of these pages :

Tony Blair Interview :

Lawrence O' Donnell Interview :

Link to youtube page which will have the rest of the interviews as they go online : We Are Change - YouTube

Link to live coverage outside Bilderberg for those that missed the link : Ustream - WeAreChange

edit on 31-5-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
here would be a good place to link a few songs by my wife and I about the elites

feel free to share, i make no profit from these, i only want to raise awareness

soundcloud.com...

soundcloud.com...

soundcloud.com...

peace.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Wow, there's loads of people out there already! Cops have started gathering near the gates now too, and apparently Alex Jones has just arrived.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Cops just turned up with more barricades. Looks like there's hundreds out there now. Several people with bullhorns, cameras, signs, etc. They've already done a good job.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

The Bilderberg Group operates under the business entity “American Friends of Bilderberg” as a 5013c3 tax exempt foundation. Their Tax returns, available for download on MarkDice.com show that in 2008 they received $645,000 in contributions to fund their annual meeting, with money coming from Goldman Sachs, the Washington Post, Microsoft, Henry Kissinger, David Rockefeller and others. How did I get these documents? Well, the IRS requires 501c3 Tax Exempt Foundations to make certain records public. I guess you just have to know where to look.

Part IX-A in the 2008 Return under Summary of Direct Charitable Activities lists the organizations goals as “Organizing & Sponsoring conferences which study & Discuss significant problems of the western alliance. Collaborating on the Bilderberg meetings held in Europe & North America.” The expenses in 2008 are listed as totaling $923,954.

2008 Donor List:

Henry Kissinger $20,000

David Rockefeller $50,000

Freeport-McMorman Foundation $10,000

Microsoft Corporation $75,000

Marie Jose & Henry R Kravis FND $50,000

The Jennie Zoline Foundation $25,000

The Ripplewood Foundation $75,000

Goldman Sachs & Co $25,000

Lazard Freres & Co LLC $25,000

RW Sant Revocable Trust $25,000

The Coca Cola Company $10,000

William S Paley Foundation $5,000

In 2009 the Washington Post donated $25,000

Source : The Bilderberg Group's Tax Returns from 2007-2010

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Still nobody? Oh well, I tried.

I tried to post some other decent info in my recent posts too if anyone's interested, leaving this now unless something insane happens or others post back, don't want to carry on posting on my own.

These guys are deciding our future in virginia right now though, or they're at least trying to.

top topics

join