It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GERMS GONE WILD Uncut- Why Counter-Bioterrorism is Bad for our Health

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
germsgonewild.com

*yawn* but his argument does seem to make a strong point...

that our police-state obsession with bioterrorism countermeasures against so-called bioWMDs such as anthrax, plague, ebola, etc causes neglect of more important public health concerns like growing antibiotic resistance and spreading hospital infections (ie, C DIFF?).

imo it's intentional and intristic with our government's shoving all this terror crap down our throats, to get us sicker from the negligence of the real problems that are killing people as they ironically are shelling out $5,000 per night in the hospital - only to contract resistant, strains of C. diff and God knows what next!

im not familiar with the true effectivities of major public health agencies like the CDC and NIH but i do believe him although his speech comes across as boring (then again, look who's talkin), its vital points he has made and this should get out to the American sheople...

if its not too late, already.

also, this reminded me of when i worked for USPS there wasn't a day there were daily reports (since 9/11) of residences, business, and non-profit/gov offices alike all reporting "strange powder" in or on their mail... 99.9% its nothing

but better safe than sorry eh?

or...

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Yea, it is amazing how the goverment is obsess over bio- terrorism when it is estimated that we lose 10 to 15 thousand a year in hospitals to super bug infections. Can you imagine spending the money on cancer research that was spent on say the TSA last year. How much of a difference could we make in a few years.

join