It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The number 23 is appearing over and over

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

Bust... Dealer wins.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
honest dad
that's how many beers are in a case of twenty four

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Ive had the same problem but with the number 33

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I have been seeing 3:43
I wonder if that has any significance to me or what not...

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I don't know why but number 23 was chosen by Spiral Tribe - the founders of European techno/free party movement - as symbol of the movement. Try to google "network 23". I was part of this scene but I never researched meaning of the number. I'm not much into numerology. Few years ago my friend mentioned in pub that this number have some dark connotations but was reluctant to elaborate it.

-----------------

So my enigma was solved by first paragraph of Wilson link:

I first heard of the 23 enigma from William S Burroughs, author of Naked Lunch, Nova Express, etc.

Burroughs is/was icon for free thinking and psychotropic drugs using people = free techno perpetrators

edit on 9-5-2012 by JanAmosComenius because: 2add3 lines

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlastedCaddy
reply to post by RisenAngel77

I see the the sequence 1234 all the time. If I am awake when it is that time i will gravitate towards a clock or time. this has been going on as long as I remember. True story. One time I was in a parking lot and noticed the plate on the car in front of me was**1234 *. The number of the street the lot was located on was 1234. The number of the bar I went to was 1234 and the total for the 2 beers that I drank.... You guessed it 12.34. I went directly home after that and played COD4.

But I am afraid that I have conditioned myself somehow and that it is not anything significant.
edit on 8-5-2012 by BlastedCaddy because: (no reason given)

It is just a bit of synchronicity. Nothing to worry about. Follow the crums down the rabbit hole if you feel like it. Some people see 11:11 some see 111 or 11 and multiples of it. Pattern like 211 or 1221 or 4747.
edit on 9-5-2012 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
For what its worth 1234 does have 23 in it

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by JanAmosComenius
Few years ago my friend mentioned in pub that this number have some dark connotations but was reluctant to elaborate it.

I have been asking people, and for some reason when mentioned people just either ignore or pretend they never heard it. It's like... people dont want to hear it.

I went to this site, and clicked 23, and it would only show 22 when clicking 23. Till I decided to type 23 in the browser.

www.sacredscribes.net...

click 23 ull get 22

This is 23.

sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Not that it means anything, but has anyone else had a long time connection to the number 138?

I have had some seriously unbelievable coincidences with that number. One going so far as, I pulled behind a license plate one day and it was my intials followed by 138. Very odd. Probably have seen it well over 300 times.

Just wondering if anyone else has this numerical awareness

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Sounds like Michael Jordan disease.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
These little synchronicities have been going into overdrive for me lately. i personally like to think they are little signs that i am doing something right =)

There are also those who posit that they are the universe trying to get your attention; open yourself up and ask to hear what it has to say. You might just get the message.

Cheers!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
For at least a year, I've seen 34 on the clock up to multiple times a day. I don't think it means anything. It's become little more than an amusement by now.
I also get Pi, though that might just be a coincidence.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join