It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now it's personal....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Sorry just had to get this off my chest...and writing it out helps.

Sitting in Albany today anxiously awaiting the arrival of The Presidente...

Big visit to SUNY today supposedly to cheer on the nano tech industry...all fine and dandy...good exposure.

First we have the peeing match on the news about O and his dems claiming it was all them...then Pataki goes on national news and says excuse me, the Repubs started this during my tenor between 1995 and 2005 (I believe Pataki's story is closer to the truth)

Then O spends 20 minutes bashing Repubs instead of talking of growing the tech industry...he should have stayed home.

Here's the part that really got my blood boiling..................

My daughter is a Biology major at SUNY, had her last geography class today before finals and could not get into the school...every road closed. So she missed her final review...do you know how hard it is to get into medical school?? She has to have a 3.5 average at least and missing final reviews does not help!!

Thank you Obama....at least she will have welfare Sorry overreacting for effect

edit on 8-5-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

My friend Raphael is anticipating the big O's visit, he's a sophomore in a SUNY university like me but I chose Stony Brook over Albany
. If your daughter is studying bio, definitely consider looking into the bio programs at SB! As for the big O in Albany, he won't be too welcome since I hear there are many young college students who respect Ron Paul in politics a lot more than our POTUS.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sgspecial19

Well I did get a laugh when they interviewed one SUNY student who was standing on the side of the road in the rain hoping to see him.....

She said how much she loved him and that it took her 4 hrs to make her "I love Obama"

sign.....

not a good ad for SUNY, Obama or the future...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sgspecial19

I will have to look into SB...problem is she doesn't want to go away...

She did her first year at Temple U in pre pharm...she hated being away......urgh.

top topics

join