It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot "Whooper" caught on Camera - 4/28/2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I did not hear the "whoop" on this particular hike, but after reviewing the footage,

and hearing what the camera picked up, I noticed a dark area beyond the stone wall.

I did my best to zoom in and stabilize the area in question.

I believe that Bigfoot can be found in almost any state.

I think that the creature, or as I like to call them, the "forest people", use the right of way
of high tension lines in Massachusetts and other states as highways for their migrations.

The particular high tension lines near my home are surrounded by thousands of acres
of forests running for many dozens of miles.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I don't see anything, but just because they don't have the internet, they should be able to live like you and I if they are minding their own business.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I'm gonna be honest with you, THIS SUCKS!

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I thought I was going to see a massive Bigfoot sized burger. The I realized it says whooper, haha. Whatever the case, i'm hungry.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Hendrix92TheUniverse

Are there Bull frogs around there? I could swear that is what it sounded like... to me.

Good thinking that wildlife may use avenues such as corridors for power lines. If other "sightings" are reported around there, might be a good place to install night shot IR cameras. Especially on worn game trails. Then you see what is what.

Edit: There is little hope of sneaking up on them. Judging by the audio, they would hear you coming for miles.

edit on 6-5-2012 by intrptr because: additional...

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I didn't hear or see anything on the video.
If as you say, BF uses high tension wire areas like highways, what's to prevent you from mounting trail cams on the high tension wire support structures?

artificial man man equipment mounted on man-made equipment methinks would be less conspicuous than cameras mounted on trees, if, as is thought, BF is keenly aware of its surroundings and can spot a trail cam in a tree and knows how to avoid it.
just a thought.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

I don't see anything, but just because they don't have the internet, they should be able to live like you and I if they are minding their own business.

Yeah I agree. But if one wanders into a store and starts shoplifting stuff, he should be held accountable. Same goes for jay-walking, damage to property and being too noisy at inappropriate times.

In cases like that, he should be shaved and sent to a correctional facility immediately.

He can howl all night while he's paying his debt to society.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

I also did not see anything in the video "still" let alone at regular speed. Might be a trick of the shadows in the forest but nonetheless I do believe these creatures exist. It is interesting that you picked up the "whoop" upon review and not live. It would also be interesting to go back at night and try and see if the noises are louder.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MysteriousHusky

Nah, he won't probaly wont be there. The chances of seeing him are higher if you live on the region. Also i heard/saw nothing in the vid.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Ok honestly I didn't see anything on the video and I barely heard the sound. Now maybe you should find out if other people in that area have seen or heard anything unusual lately. A trail cam would be a nice idea if you can afford it. (I personally cannot) Here in NJ people have also claimed to have seen Bigfoot but I think alot of the time its city folks who are not used to seeing black bears in the south jersey area. For some unknown reason people think animals dont travel around much LOL!! I would take the time to find out if there are any migrating animals or birds in the area that would produce that kind of noise first just to root out all other explainations first.

Good Luck

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

The only interesting thing in the video is it reminded me of home, Ma/NH, but that could be me being homesick.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Interesting. Nothing certain, but the sound didn't really seem like a motor or anything, and there was something behind those trees. Can you take more film or pictures there, and see if whatever that was still shows up? Comparison shots, new pics to the stills from the video, would show if something was there and moved. Maybe get a local wildlife person to listen to the sound, see if they can ID that. My first impression there was "bear", but I am not an expert. Worth looking into, though.

top topics

join