It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dang spider that won't go away.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
It's pretty slick too. It just sits on the wall and just watches, It's huge. About as big as this one, maybe a little larger.

It looks nothing like that color, more like bumblebee colors. Yellow and Black on the legs and throughout it's body.

It just won't go away, and every-time I try to kill it or throw it outside, it comes back in. It's upset with me because when it found it's way back into the house, it made a huge thick web blocking my bathroom door.

So, I thought I'd be smart and I was able to finally get him trapped outside,and this huge bugger sits on the window trying to get back in. Giving like those puppy dog eyes. I think it's knows I'm sap for puppy dog eyes.

Next thing I know, the little bugger won't stop calling me.

He's still outside. I haven't let him in yet. But I've had this dream like twice now with the same animal but different endings.

Anyone got spider Raid? I'm not willing to take on another pet.

edit on 6-5-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

MH...I'm of the thinking that spiders are not indigenous to Earth. Those little buggers hitched a ride here on...something.

Spiders are the only species that I can't *feel* a connection to. You look at those guys, you can just see the thoughts whirling around...They are also the only species that I have made a deal with. They can have the whole outside, including my garage, and garden. In exchange for me not killing them, they stay out of my house. I've made this same deal with *them*, in several homes I've lived in. So far, they've honored the agreement.

Des

edit on 6-5-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I know often spider dreams (especially with webs) have to do with feeling trapped. Being that the bathroom is the place of voiding, it sounds like something in your life is refusing to let you let go. You get drawn in each time, as you said, with the compassionate side (puppy dog eyes) and are back in the same situation.
The bumblebee colours might have a personal meaning to you?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Maybe it's because I feel trapped within my job. I have no choice but to stay until I can find another better one. lol

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

S&F LOL If you could incorporate your story in the MAD story competition, you'd have a winner!

I had one that dropped onto my bed this morning. Not a big one, but most of the spiders around here have the same sallow color as the thing in the movie Aliens. I swatted it off the bed, and it disappeared. Hate when that happens.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

LOL, what the heck is that??? OMG. That thing is creepy.

I was wondering why everyone was putting [MAD] in their posts. Thanks.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

sniffle

Those spidery-puppy-dog eyes get me every time.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by jiggerj

The long legs on that thing is exactly what the spiders around here look like. ICK!

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

I would totally flip and freak out if I saw that.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by jiggerj

You've never seen Alien? Don't worry, it gets better! That thing implants a squiggly monster inside of you which steals your nutrients until it gets big enough to eat through your heart and your sternum and then it slithers away where it grows into a bipedal exoskeletal silent killing machine. Oh and they have a hive structure with a queen that lays eggs containing these things. The drones will go out and capture suitable hosts and glue them to the wall with their disgusting resin, at which point these things do their thing and eventually a new drone pops out. Lovely movies.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

It just won't go away, and every-time I try to kill it or throw it outside, it comes back in. It's upset with me because when it found it's way back into the house, it made a huge thick web blocking my bathroom door.

That spider sounds like it's symbolic for something in your life that causes you trouble, and just won't go away

Certain family members maybe?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I am terrified of spiders. I hate them. But for some reason I just can't kill them anymore like I used to without remorse. I constantly dream about spiders in my room and crawling near me while I sleep. I have come to see spiders as something auspicious instead of malevolent.

Some cultures view spiders not as something that traps you, but as a masterful weaver that is competent and in control of its surroundings.

Maybe it's all about attitude? Even if being trapped in a job is no fun, maybe this spider is trying to liberate you.

Des, I have a deal with the spiders too! I told them to stay out of my room and I'd stop killing them. They have honored their part of the agreement and I have as well. I once asked a spider to go away and it did exactly that haha. Fascinating creatures, if horrible and nightmarish.

new topics

top topics

join