It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next-Generation al-Qaeda: Girl Power

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Al-Quada is looking to recruit women to help fight their cause, in veils and robes!

A new al-Qaeda webzine, hopes to rally women to the Holy War.

The websites pink-hued visuals, splashed with feminine shades of peach and orcher are in sharp contrast to the stark and unsettling incendiary contents.

A banner, written in Arabic, reads "al-Khansaa" followed by "published by the Women's Information Bureau in the Arabian Penensula."

Al-Khansaa, named after an Islamic poetess, is a Webzine written by women and specifically targets women and young females.

What one would think by the looks of the website, that it would include food, fashion and home furnishings.

But instead, it's offers tips on how to physically prepare for jihad, parenting advice on grooming future al-Quada warriors for battle and discussions on the females role as holy fighters-mujahidat-in Isalamic law.

"We will stand covered in our veils and abayas [all-encompassing robes favored by Saudi women], with our weapons in our hands and our children in our arms," proclaims the editorial in the inaugural issue of al-Khansaa, which first appeared on the Internet last month.

This phenomenom is reaching out to the mothers of young females for recruitment. It seems there's a huge, untouched audience being exposed to this dangerous message.

Click here for a 5 page report investigating this disturbing trend. Recruiting women is a new strategy, because the West usually profiles terrorists as being 17-25 year old Arab males, "we won't think of women as terrorists."

There is strong indication that al-Qaeda is strongly influenced by palestinian and Chechen women.

"The al-Khansaa site is currently very hard to find on the Internet. The French server that inadvertently hosted the Webzine's inaugural issue last month later stripped it from its site."

Related sites:

Site One

Site Two

[edit on 29/9/04 by Intelearthling]

LL1

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
This is going to make it real diffcult, and they have already begun with the Russian planes.

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
As horrible as it looks we should stop and think what is making these young women to die for a cause.

It�s their hatred to US and other countries that strong as to sacrify themselves like that.

[edit on 28-9-2004 by marg6043]

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
damn. just damn. you knew theyd eventually realize that whole portion of 'soldiers' but you hoped, just hoped, they wudnt. i bet they have lower enrollement than men, tho.

just curious: equal opportunity for women, isnt that antagonous to their goals?
also, more importantly, female suicide whatevers, what do they get in heaven? 72 male virgins? cuz ive heard from some people that those really aint good...

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   

This is going to make it real diffcult, and they have already begun with the Russian planes.

The work of the Black Widows, a sect of women whose husbands were killed Mujahadeen.

So, do the women get lots of virgins too!
Somehow, I don't think so....

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
As horrible as it looks we should stop and think what is making these young women to die for a cause.

It�s their hatred to US and other countries that strong as to scarify themselves like that.

Scarify? marg, I'd love to hear you talk in your native tongue.

Anyway, in Russia, the Black Widows are terrorists who are out to avenge the deaths of their rebel men. Not their hatred for the US.

And haven't there already been instances of islamic females trying to board airplanes while smuggling "womb bombs"?

Now we have to figure out a witty moniker for female terrorists. Feminists?

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Well, perhaps the world should think about what makes them willing todie for this cause after they've been shot on the field and put in the ground. Otherwise they're just too dangerous (now, I don't mean everyone, just the one that actually take up arms)

gazrok
So, do the women get lots of virgins too!

Or, if a woman has fought valiantly to overthrow the infidels, and then is raped by a guy, will she get a free pass on being stoned to death? Will they pity her and just execute her quickly?

jsobecky
Now we have to figure out a witty moniker for female terrorists

Mothers-in-law?

[edit on 28-9-2004 by Nygdan]

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
Scarify? marg, I'd love to hear you talk in your native tongue.

Actually my Spanish used to be flawless, my mother now gets to me about forgetting how to speak Spanish, now English I have not problems with the oral English is just the spelling what it gets me.

I still find hard to believe that these women will die in place of the men, I wonder if given the cir#ances we The American women will do the same.

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I wonder if given the cir#ances we The American women will do the same.

Women do infact serve and die in the US army. They, however, are not allowed to serve in combat roles ( i forget if its that they aren't allowed to have actual combat mos's or if they can't even be in combat units, but you get the picture)

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Actually I know that, is just the idea of women in US dying for a cause like muslin women dying for Al-queda and their cause.

I wonder if that will happend at some point in the US.

Sorry it was just a crazy idea.

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   

with our weapons in our hands and our children in our arms

What kind of a weapon would allow someone to hold children in their arms? Sounds like a suicide bombing trigger, or something similar? That would definitely create a problem, because law enforcement would be unsure whether to shoot or not.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 12:35 AM
link   

It�s their hatred to US and other countries that strong as to sacrify themselves like that.

We're not the only ones they have a hatred for. Here's some Chechen female terrorists, trained and waitng for a mission.

What I cannot understand is, if we know about their where abouts and who they are, why can't they be caught?

Terrorists trained 8 more female suicide bombers for Russia
13:07 2004-09-02
Eight female suicide bombers have been trained at the terrorist training camps abroad and are ready for acting in Russia. Currently they are in Turkey, Izvestia wrote.

A source in FSB informed the reporters on this. He said that the suicide bombers can arrive in Russia through Georgia or Kazakhstan. The problem is, it is impossible to secure the long border between Russia and Kazakhstan.

There is a version that female suicide bombes were involved in blowing up TU-134 and TU-154 planes and making an explosion near Rizhskaya Metro Station in Moscow.

If you can read Russian, here's a link.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 01:21 AM
link   
It looks like the Chechen rebls are influencing Al-Qaeda, not the other way around as Putin likes to stress so strongly... I guess America just keeps making more enemies...

I dont like the idea of carrying weapons and children though... Kids should be left out of these struggles, if the women want to fight, go for it i say (thats on both the western and terrorists side of this), but when kids get thrown into the friing line thats when it becomes wrong.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling
We're not the only ones they have a hatred for. Here's some Chechen female terrorists, trained and waitng for a mission.

What I cannot understand is, if we know about their where abouts and who they are, why can't they be caught?

Terrorists trained 8 more female suicide bombers for Russia
13:07 2004-09-02
Eight female suicide bombers have been trained at the terrorist training camps abroad and are ready for acting in Russia. Currently they are in Turkey, Izvestia wrote.

We're too politically correct to do the right thing. We worry too much about what the rest of the world would say, or think of us. As if it would change either way.

by Nygdan

: jsobecky
Now we have to figure out a witty moniker for female terrorists.

Mothers-in-law?

Good one!

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTRA
law enforcement would be unsure whether to shoot or not.

However it won't be up to law enforcement, it'll be up to infantry soldiers (at least so far as it occuring out of country) and they'll simply shoot. But I don't think that they meant it literally, I think they were emphasizing their dual roles as child-bearers and fanatical devotees of their husbands.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
We're too politically correct to do the right thing. We worry too much about what the rest of the world would say, or think of us. As if it would change either way.

I don't think we care what the world thinks about us. Going into Iraq is what the world was against us on and where are we at today?

I'm against women being ont the front lines because it takes focus from the mission at hand.

I'm not a sexist. I just don't think there's too many men that could handle a situation where a female is blown to bits or filled with bullet holes in front of them.

The main reason that men go to war when war is necessary is to protect the women, not expect them to fight along beside us! It really takes a true coward to want to recruit women and children to go fight a battle for them!

[edit on 29/9/04 by Intelearthling]

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Feminism Al Queda style?

We are women, we are mad, and we are in your face.

New Book coming out soon by the author of
"Women who run with the Wolves"
www.overstock.com...

Sequel
"Women who run with the Terrorists"
true stories of women in the Al Queda organization

[edit on 29-9-2004 by project_pisces]

top topics

join