It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drug-dealing cops using Occupy protesters as test subjects, snitches?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
By Andrew W. Griffin

Red Dirt Report, editor

Posted: May 2, 2012

[email protected]

OKLAHOMA CITY – In what strikes this reporter as highly unethical and likely illegal, police officers, highway patrol troopers and sheriff's deputies from across Minnesota have been allegedly preying on drug-impaired youths, getting them high and observing their reactions, not unlike laboratory rats.

Norman-based blogger Kaye Beach, with Axxiom for Liberty, informed Red Dirt Report about this disturbing program and that similar activities may be taking place here in Oklahoma.

RogueMedia.org, with help from Twin Cities Indymedia, Communities United Against Police Brutality and Occupy Minneapolis, reported that their undercover investigation, revealed shocking stories of cops offering young people drugs and taken to a secret state-owned warehouse where vast amounts of drugs were consumed by the young test subjects under the watchful eyes of interested police. The activists also witnessed, in Minneapolis' Peavey Plaza, "police dropping off impaired people" where Occupy Minneapolis congregates.

continue reading www.reddirtreport.com...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Maybe there picking these people up letting them use drugs to lower there self control and drop them off at occupy movement with the hope they start something...giving the police a reason to start arresting people..that wouldnt suprise me either

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Good grief!! What next? That doesn't sound like local cops.
That sounds like the CIA pretending to be cops.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

totally reminded me of this.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Truthfully, id have a really hard time believing Highway Patrol cops would do this. I wouldnt doubt that there are those out there that certainly would, but local cops such as highway patrol would have nothing to gain out of this.

With all due respect, I'm going to need more than some guy writing "i heard this was going on" before I buy it.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Havent the authorities always used drugs as an excuse to crack down on what ever group they want...

Look at the civil rights movement in the 60's, drugs often where used as excuses to lock up dissidents.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

The bee's knees? Whoa.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

I report, you decide.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by orbitbaby

Sounds like that to me, too.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaperMetel
Maybe there picking these people up letting them use drugs to lower there self control and drop them off at occupy movement with the hope they start something...giving the police a reason to start arresting people..that wouldnt suprise me either

What else would be the reason for doing something this stupid?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
www.huffingtonpost.com...

There were tons of media outlets covering this story and very few of them have followed up. I'm really interested in seeing more, but it seems to have extinguished the day after it was posted.

I hope more of you have newer info involving this.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
UPDATE: Cops Launch Investigation

Apparently the allegations were true because police are now doing an internal investigation with one cop already having been placed on leave for doing this highly illegal activity

rt.com...

And in case you never saw the video.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous404

WTF!! I never was this vid before. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
No problem. I'm going to continue updating in this thread as to not start unnecessary threads when one already exists.

They may have even been attempting to update the local drug laws by seeing that weed isn't as effective at creating criminals as they had hoped, but there's also the possibility that they may have been trying to entrap the protesters.

top topics

join