It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ethics Watchdog asks FCC to Revoke Fox's Broadcast Licenses

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
A George Soros funded group wants to revoke FOX's license?

Who would have thought that?

Want to know a difference between Conservatives and Liberals?

If a Conservative doesn't like a certain channel...they change the channel. If a Liberal doesn't like a channel they demand it be taken off the air.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

If a Conservative doesn't like a certain channel...they change the channel. If a Liberal doesn't like a channel they demand it be taken off the air.

In a nutshell…yup!

This situation is even crazier than that. What they’re doing is akin to shutting down an entire company and ALL of its subsidiaries because they don’t like the CEO.

Can we do that to GE? I hate Jeff Immelt!

Soros is shady too! Can we shut down MoveOn, Media Matters and all of the other groups he controls?

This is ridiculous!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

That's because liberals are the political ideology of tolerance. Just ask them. You couldn't ask for a more tolerant group of people...well...at least as long as your opinion agrees with theirs.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Fair enough.

It shouldn't be too hard to find examples of lying, fraud, and political bias then submit petitions to have all the MSM networks taken off the air.

I doubt it would result in anything though.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Fox Entertainment, not Fox News.

I totally agree.

Obviously, the Canadians know what they're doing.

Not really, It is just that ones telling the lies are different in ideology from the burocrats in Canada that routinely approve of lies.

Case in point: Domestic Violence:

The Canadians where the first ones to do an in-depth study of Domestic Violence. I am talking about one of the most scientifically by the book, ever done type study.

Well the results didn't match what Canada's ruling feminist's wanted so it was CLASSIFIED for well over a decade, and the one they released to the general public(and used to justify anti-male dv laws) was a complete fabrication/distortion.

Anyone who is obsessed with FOX is nothing more then a psychopathic male hating bigot, given the sheer zeal in which the vast majority of Canada and America's media lie about Domestic Violence, discrimination in education(War on Boy's) and discrimination in healthcare/social services.
edit on 4-5-2012 by korathin because: forgot the "e" in "one"

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

I guess those tolerant Conservatives havent mocked Occupy Wall Street at all, not even once, right? Never once did any conservative say that they should not be allowed to protest, did they? After all, every conservative person is a white knight in shining armor and every liberal is an intolerant ignoramus, right?

Honestly, I dont understand how some people even manage to breathe when this is how neurons fire off in their head.

Go tell another tall tale to some unsuspecting shmuck and make that money...but Im not buying any of the malarkey you are selling.
edit on 4-5-2012 by aching_knuckles because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

good riddance. They serve the people ruining this country. Let them go away forever. Terrible journalism...if it can even be called that. The second their voice was bought, they became traitors to their people by lying to them. Opinions are for the reader/ viewer, not for the unbiased journalist. They are LIARS and so should be forced out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join