It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lets all meet up in the DREAM WORLD ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
ahhh yes hello my fellow ats brother and sisters.....

today im writing this because im tired of thinking about doing this thread....

so i had a idea for a few weeks, and its to all meet up in a certain place in our dreams to see if were all connected with our minds.

i remember watching a vid on youtube about how we all are connected in the universe with our minds, that when one person dreams about something its cause someone else on the other side7 of the world is dreaming about it aswell... i freaking forgot what its called =[

but can we all just think about a spot before we shut our eyes and meet up somewhere ?

i say lets meet up at grand central or at time square... i'll be at the middle where the lil circle booth is with the clock ontop.

i usually sleep late so i might not be there the time u are thinking about the place and shut your eyes, but i will not tell you what i look like to see if this will work.

i wanna see if this could work to see if we all are actually connected with our minds...

peace and love brothers and sisters hope this thing works and i hope to see you

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

I'd join ya, but my dreams are often so messed up people would do good to steer clear of inside my head.

For instance...last night, I had a dream involving my first wife, a doctor here in town where I live now, and the Taliban.

And I wonder sometimes why I wake up with songs like The Humpty Dance stuck in my head!!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I look forward to seeing you there

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I think before you are able to meet up somewhere you have to get past these personal dreams... try to just decide what you want to dream before you go to bed, it might work...

I say let's not meet in central park or something... let's meet in Atlantis...
I'll be waiting for y'all^^

"We're the ones, we have been watiting for!"

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I'm been doing that for years. With a bunch of other people. The thing is, lots of people know that we do that and want to do it too. But apparently I am the only one who can orchestrate it, so they rely on me to 'pick them up'.
Similar to a Sandman only I live on earth.

I have taken a lot of people to the dream world, and basically more people ask every day, than I can take there since it is a fun place to be, since you can create whatever you want with your mind.

How it works is I need to imagine the entire scene, and then know them well enough, to predict their actions, know their personality well enough to be able to know how they would feel under whatever circumstance, then create that as a play, then project that to them via the Matrix, using memories of touch, and they then receive the message through the Matrix, and together we enjoy the experience.

They ask through sign language, and give verifications that they got the message through sign language, so its a double blind test and completely private.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I only dream when Im awake. . If yra like try anytime but picture a bolt first threaded on a rod. . .

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Heh, cute thread OP! My sister and I used to do this all the time when we were kids and I recall thinking that it actually worked sometimes. For giggles, I will go ahead and meet up with you. I will be there around 0500 or 0600 GMT. The clock in the middle of GC will read 0100 - 0200 local time.

See you tonight. I'll bring something with me. I'll be shocked if anybody posts in this thread what it is. You cannot miss it!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
This kind of thing would take time, some are lucid, some are a little bit lucid. I suggest it be on ongoing project.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
yes your right these things do take time.. some people might not be able to do it in one day or even in a few hours or mins.

i just got back and im gonna search online about some grand central pics for about 15 mins to get an idea to my mind that i wanna be there

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
look for my videos. look into my eyes. teach for me. teach them in your dreams through my eyes. I am kenny. look for me. overturn the stones to find me. i am DISCLOSURE on disclose.tv. teach them me.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Ill join you... but the thing that will probably not make it work is the time differences. Im in the US (pacific time)..

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Astar316

I'll see you in Atlantis, then! I'll be the one with the job offer.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

I live in LA too, we should all meet at the Staples Center. Enough room to fit everyone, hopefully.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Do you by any chance wear a grey (or it was brown) waistcoat and a red/purple striped shirt and have brown hair down (sort of wavy) to shoulders and were you letting out birds in the grand central?

That is who I saw so if it is not you then no we are not connected in dreams

Would the dream world not be different and have anything in it so why meet at grand central not the mountains of misty peace or something

top topics

join