It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cloud Buster Effects

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Here is for may 6 2012 weather.com anaylisis of my area

As you can see clouds just disappear in certain area when I'm looking straight at one that is huge in my area and it's suppose to be on this map.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

Very interesting. Is there a way to find out the mechanics behind it, how it works? Very interesting, because I may want to do this to my house, I fear for my family being poisoned. How much would it cost? Thanks for the reply.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by iWantToBeelieve

Well, the only way I can show you on the internet is by going to this Site

It describes how to build a Orgonite cloudbuster, or a simple chembuster.

But if you really want to get deep into it, get the book called "Ultimate reality" by Joseph H. Cater over the internet or "The Awesome Lifeforce" and you can read what he has to say. Plus there is a good size chapter on what is Orgone and how it was found and how to use it.

The cost of materials range around 200 to 500 dollars.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Thank you very much for your time/information. Definitely going to look in to making one of my own. Once again, thank you.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by iWantToBeelieve

Your welcome.

I laughed when I saw a jet was trying to spray a chemtrail. Within 5 minutes, it was gone. This stuff works and ignore or take into note what people say about "Orgone being a stupid project"

It works, and it's impossible to deny it works.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Haha, gotta love that instant gratification when that chemtrail disappeared. Yeah I've seen the nay sayers, but then theres people like you who have actually made these things, and they work. So good deal.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Report on what is going on in Northern Utah.

A big hole in the sky while there are clouds surrounding it. With the clouds looking like they are moving fast, more like a swaying action.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join