It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flash mob into Area 51?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Darwin wrote about the outcome of your plan.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Thanks for the reply and perspective. While avoiding any questions to make your position any more uncomfortable by being honest, I have one thing to ask.

I see your point about consequences and I suppose...taking my tin foil hat off for a moment, I'll concede the guys with guns at Groom Lake aren't free to do whatever they'd like without, as you put it, being crucified for it. No one is half as free and wild as we'd like to think/fear they are, right?

So...with all delusions, Rambo talk and fantasies from movies aside........ If, as the OP suggests, it were thousands of people at once, and lets say they aren't your typical red diaper baby protesters but Occupy or perhaps even a more serious group than they. Wouldn't bloodshed ultimately be the end result if a group like I suggest here showed their customary stubbornness and for whatever reason, just didn't STOP? I mean it isn't THAT far in pure distance from the "mailbox" area over the hill and onto the flats. Physically....it's not far. So, what choice would they literally have if the fear tactics that SHOULD work, didn't?

I know...I always have another wrench to throw at the monkey and a fly in the ointment pretty well sums me up.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
just release a bunch of balloons with little magnets tied to them. like 200 of them wont harm any thing, so nothing should happen to you.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Flash mob into Groomlake, and you'll get a flash BANG! (then you are captured). end of story.
I don't reccomend it.. not smart, if you value your freedom.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
it is posted

you would find yourself in ziplock cuffs and with a criminal record

don't do it

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
You miss the overall factor entirely, how are you going to get 3000 people to do anything? Groom Lake Airbase is 100 miles N of Vegas in the middle of nowhere, you going to bus them all in with a promise of a happy meal and a potty break?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by StratosFear

Err..... You apparently never spent time with Occupy. I don't even bother asking how 3,000 people could get to one place at once. That would be the easy part when Las Vegas is advertised as the secondary bonus in going.

I'd only wonder how many of the 3,000 they'd dig up for the charge would actually run more than a few steps beyond first contact with base security. In regard to what I asked before tho...I am curious what would happen in they just said 'heck with it' and kept right on past the screaming guards.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
For the record op, it's called a FLASH MOB....not a mod lol

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by casioofnoon
reply to post by BulletShogun

reply to post by CrypticCryptid

They would try killing a big mob of like 3000 people?
That would be hard to do.

edit on 30-4-2012 by casioofnoon because: (no reason given)

It would only take about 30 seconds to shoot every last one of them
M-134
And they have a lot of sand to cover over the mess with.
edit on 4/30/2012 by fixer1967 because: spelling

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Where will you find 3000 retarded people who want to learn what the word "gunship" means?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
You all do realize that the people at Area 51 are reading everything we post here and are at this very minute making a plan for a 3000 plus flash mob just in case it is ever needed.

And besides there is very little left at Area 51 anyway. They moved all the good stuff to Area X years ago. The location (and the real name ) of Area X is the most guarded secret there is.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

LOL... You're right. All our plotting is for naught since they do read the net just like everyone else. I'll bet they have special spider-bots to crawl around for the keywords, 24/7. Heck, I would if I was thinking for security in a place like that.

Area X? Now that sounds like a great subject for a new thread of speculation. I've gotten the impression it's at least 3 areas in the Western states. ...surely Groom still has enough to make any of us normal folk fall over in a dead faint.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MindFever

you must not have witnessed america 2012

ill forward you here aswell www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 30-4-2012 by P-M-H because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
would it look something like this?

The UFO community is preparing a mass gathering in Roswell New Mexico.

The meeting will be held at the International UFO Museum And Research Center
114 North Main Street, Roswell, NM 88203, United States.
On arrival those wishing to participate in the activity will receive their lil alien T-shirt to wear on the day.

The group through the use of email and radio shows and including podcasts have managed to gather around 2500 participants. Who have all been hard at work with a Las Vegas dance instructor.
MUFON has agreed to help spread the word through its facebook and twitter account.

link

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
With the signs posted IM sorry to say they would have no trouble shooting you. I do like the out of the box thinking though.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

I agree with you, plus the technology they have now is crazy. Heat Ray weapons, a gun that can literally make you not talk, I am sure the list goes on and on and on and on, and theirs more we don't even know or cant even fathom. So using guns would be pointless for them when they have all kinds of new technology that can really use a good testing

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I really wish the mods here would make two sticky topics for the following, to keep them out of the regular posts:
1) The Area 51 "Million Man March" or any other kooky mad rush across the border
2) The Area 51 infiltration by a remote controlled ________ (fill-in-the-blank)

Actually, one more as well:
3) Anything related to Bob Lazar
edit on 30-4-2012 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
I doubt that they are in any position to handle 3,000 members of a flash mob rolling onto the grounds.

Every time Jesse Ventura or anyone else has even approached the outer perimeter they've been greeted by shady characters in big SUVs who looked ready to shred any appendage that happened to stray over the line. They can seriously intimidate a few people, and I have no doubt they could seriously intimidate 3000 people. All you have to do is shoot the kneecaps on one person in the crowd and that person's screams of agony and terror will have the rest running for their mommies. Count me out, I don't want to know what's in there bad enough to tempt government agents that probably have numbers instead of names.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by casioofnoon

someday but i think dulce new mexico is a better place to start

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
the answer is remote controle hovering vehicule with optics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join