It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flash mob into Area 51?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
build your own fleet of 75 cent drones and swarm the place. it would be fun to watch in any case.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by omegacorps
build your own fleet of 75 cent drones and swarm the place. it would be fun to watch in any case.

Well you could add a camera onto a RC airplane and fly it over the base

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowAngel85
reply to post by BulletShogun

Besides, does any one really believes that there are Alien corpses and spaceships and secret US Army vehicles in Area 51? ...

I also expect that people might be disappointed with the ultimate outcome; as Area-51's operation parameters changes; and it is not likely to be housing anything that even a crowd of 3,000 could just "march up there and see."

But you have to consider the ultimate disposition of those hired to secure the place after the opening fire on a huge crowd of civilians (presumably will be considered protesters.)

I think it is more likely that they will use crowd control techniques - barricade themselves behind the electric fence, and call the Governor's mansion.... the State's National Guard will deploy and arrive within 1 hour... then people will be herded into holding pens, put on a bus, and "processed" to forevermore be considered as "activists" ... which is establishment code for "undesirables."

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by casioofnoon
Could not we just have like 3000 people meet up in a big flash mod and just walk into Area 51 with cameras?

We could just walk in.
March wright into the base and start opening doors.
Go open fileing cabeits.
Take pappers and stuff.
What could they do about it?
edit on 30-4-2012 by casioofnoon because: (no reason given)

Trust me, the guys securing Groom Lake and the surrounding area have plenty of ammunition to handle 3,000 people. I'm sure every last body would even get 2-3 rounds each.

Forcefully entering Area 51 has about as much future as occupying CIA headquarters or jumping the White House fence to pitch tents on the lawn. The nation will enjoy the show...but a bloody and brutal show it will be. All 5 minutes or so of it.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Even if everyone carpooled in buses, The traffic driving there will tip them off. Doubt anyone wold have to be shot. A few rounds fired in the air will probably send the mob back. Flashmobs are not your typical "occupy" crowd.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by casioofnoon

no it wouldnt. a few gunships and a few hummers with 50 cals on the top. due to the nature of area 51 they would make sure it didnt get the news. and all that went who survived would probably be called nutjobs

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Three problems I see.
1. The distance from the main gates to the base itself. Plenty of room to bury 3000 corps.
2. Cameras/phones would be useless as they would simply scramble the signals. Nothing would get out.

3. and most importantly....

Getting the 3000 people strong flashmob to dance in sink as they advance on the base.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
ok - you get your 3000 " useful idiots " - and set off at a tilt

what do you think the remaining 2990 will REALLY do when one security contractor panics as the first wave hits the fence line and lets rip with his IW - selective fire , emptying the full clip [ 30 rounds ]

against a ` mob ` 1 fatality in 3 rounds is pretty much a given

you dont need to kill 3000 - just 10

psychology will do the rest

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by staple
Even if everyone carpooled in buses, The traffic driving there will tip them off. Doubt anyone wold have to be shot. A few rounds fired in the air will probably send the mob back. Flashmobs are not your typical "occupy" crowd.

Realistically, that is all that would REALLY happen anyway, IMO. I have no doubt the security teams WOULD kill every last one of 3,000 people. That isn't my doubt. I'm just 100% certain we don't have 3,000 Americans who would continue to charge across those airstrips and onward to the main hangar complex while taking direct fire and watching people fall.

You're right...The first few bursts of automatic fire would have better than half a crowd like that peeing themselves and running like the Roadrunner on crank. The NEXT warning, I'd imagine, would come from Aircraft and chain-guns.. I'll bet only the mental midgets who missed the first two 'Stop or Die' statements would actually have to worry about leaving Area 51 as deceased. After all, clean up on Ilse 3 wouldn't be a joke for the Area 51 crews after that little protest.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I hesitate to say this, but of the few people I may or may not know of who actually work there.... there would be no slaughter of 3,000 people... that's just not necessary and would only make matters far far worse for those who actually do care about the security of the facility.

Scaring people is what they do ... scaring thousands in a mob is not. For that you need a different set of tools and people.

The first one to shoot would be metaphorically crucified and his or her career ended... permanently.

My opinion is that while injury may be expected (as is usually the case with "security responses") I doubt highly it will become a Tien An Men Square event... especially if it is orchestrated correctly. Of course, this whole opinion goes out the door if there isn't any media coverage.... then things become much more dangerous... as "National Security" is an excuse many lesser thugs would love to use to get a chance to get bloodied.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Good luck getting 3K people to show up.
Hope you have arms, ammo and body armor.
And even if you did get it.
You'd probably have to fight your way out.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
There are secret riot control measures set up for every major base and city. Well, I think they are secret. The plan involves shooting lead projectiles into the bodies of the rioters. These projectiles are stored in great abundance along with many rifles and other exploding things. You can call it a flash MOB but they call it a riot.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
No need for 3000, Let's just leave it up to 300......

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Call me cycnical, but when a sign says "use of deadly force authorised", its usually because the use of deadly force is authorised.

Flash mob vs Apache. Ask the arabs how that works out.

Not a good idea. Really.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

You would just be creating the first legal mass killing, you will be a snipers wet dream.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by casioofnoon
reply to post by HomerinNC

So they would get out the chain guns and kill everyone?

(sarcasm)
Yes, for obviously, the information being protected there, from the people, is more important than the people.

(/sarcasm)
edit on 30-4-2012 by Dwel13R because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
To be honest, if your going to try and get pictures of Area 51, you may aswel try flying in 4 remote controlled aero plans from different directions, with cameras hooked up to transfer straight online, disguise them as birds or something, or wait till a sunny day and just paint them the same colour as the sky

You could maybe attach a camera to an rat or something and let the critter do the rest
however i dont hold out much hope of the animal surviving

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
There's 2 ways of doing this :
1.Organize-write down everyone's name that is going to be protesting or storming area 51-outside contact 10 miles down the road
2.News helicopter video taping this event-as well as media there on the ground
3.Body armor and weapons-first 3 or 4 rows with people that have previous military or known excellent shooters -electronics people with wave scrambling ability
4.Once inside confiscate anything,blow up safes-take pictures
5.10 people wired with microphones to the news media recording this

Second Way:
1.Organize- Send superstars to the gate-another 1000 people well known off in a distance waiting -Media helicopters-write down everyone attending-outside contact 10 miles down the road
2.Snipers and ex-military off in a distance-electronics people wave scrambling signals
3.After gate personnel is eliminated -ex military and shooters move in -stars move back
4.see above
5.see above

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Dont do it. Some ding-dong will knock over the vial of Zombie Virus and then youll being the Zombie Apocalypse upon all of us.
Oh wait... thats at Dugway.. go ahead and storm Area 51.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ViP3r

wow - you have not one but two delusional fantasies

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join