It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coroner that possibly did Andrew Breitbart's autopsy is dead due to poisoning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
This sounds very, very fishy...

Los Angeles are investigating the possible poisoning death of one of their own officials who may have worked on the case of Andrew Breitbart, the conservative firebrand who died March 1, the same day Sheriff Joe Arpaio announced probable cause for forgery in President Obama’s birth certificate.

Michael Cormier, a respected forensic technician for the Los Angeles County Coroner died under suspicious circumstances at his North Hollywood home April 20, the same day Breitbart’s cause of death was finally made public.

www.wnd.com...

If he did indeed worked on the Breitbart autopsy, this could in fact mean that perhaps Breitbart's death was not by accident, there was a larger, underlying reason. I'm not trying to jump to conclusions, but this does seem very fishy.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Coincidence can certainly be another word for connected action that wasn't covered up very well.

I wonder which is the accurate term here. This could be 100% innocent I suppose....and the cop who hangs out at the stop sign down the road COULD just be bored and doing paperwork too. Naww... don't think that's likely.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
That's just plain creepy.

Especially posting it on a conspiracy site. Wow.

I can already hear Alex Jones telling us "I told I told ya." This will get reposted at least 10 times just on ATS without anyone using the search button.

Game on on THIS topic.

Let the facts and distortions begin.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
i've got to be honest here and say i don't know who the man is.

but came across this article.

Possible arsenic poisoning probed in death of coroner's official

Authorities said a Los Angeles County coroner's official, Michael Cormier, appears to have died from poisoning. "At this point we haven't ruled out foul play," said Lt. Alan Hamilton of the Los Angeles Police Department. "It is one of the things being considered. We are waiting for the coroner's results." Law enforcement sources, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the investigation was ongoing, said that finding the presence of poison does not necessarily mean the death was a homicide because the substance could have accidentally entered his system. According to sources, arsenic was one poison being examined as potential cause but stressed no final determination has been made.

it's all speculation at this point.

source

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
We know both of them were murdered, Breitbart and the coroner. He was going to expose and bring down the president, you cant just get away with that stuff without treading on criminal toes.

He coroner obviously knew Breitbart had been murdered so they silenced him. But people are so wrapped up in coronation street they wont give a damn.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
“Ill call myself a conspiracy theorist if you call yourself a coincidence theorist.......”

— Michael Parenti/John Judge

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

I just hope nothing happens to Sheriff Joe. He's the only one with the guts to pursue this mess. His background is pretty impressive to say the least. I can see why he's not intimidated by the prez. or his people:

You probably know him as “America’s Toughest Sheriff,” a name given to him years ago by the media. It’s a name he certainly has earned as head of the nation’s third largest Sheriff’s Office which employs over 3400 people. But even before he became Sheriff in 1993, Joe Arpaio was one tough lawman. After serving in the U.S. Army from 1950 to 1953, and as a Washington, D.C., and Las Vegas, NV, police officer for almost five years, Arpaio went on to build a federal law enforcement career and a reputation for fighting crime and drug trafficking around the world.

He began his career as a federal narcotics agent, establishing a stellar record in infiltrating drug organizations from Turkey to the Middle East to Mexico, Central, and South America to cities around the U.S. His expertise and success led him to top management positions around the world with the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA). He concluded his remarkable federal career as head of the DEA for Arizona.

In 1992, Arpaio successfully campaigned to become the Sheriff of Maricopa County. Since then he has been reelected to an unprecedented five 4-year terms. During his tenure as Sheriff of Maricopa County, Arpaio has consistently earned high public approval ratings.

First Andrew at the time he was going to release some info on the prez. then a coroner who MIGHT have had knowledge of the autopsy. Some coincidence. Don't you know the Sheriff has some serious security? Surely they wouldn't be so stupid as to mess with him right now, surely........ other than the typical harassment stuff they've been doing.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Does anyone know if Breitbart's original, unedited "0bama College Years" was released?

top topics

join