It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm a 54 year old woman, and I was told to remove my hood before I could enter a shop lol

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strainz
Someone should open a store that only allows people with hoodies and the like to enter, heck put a guard there that won't allow you in if you don't have the appropriate dress wear!

"Sorry sir, your hood isn't up and I can't allow you to enter the store, simply put the hood over your head and you may proceed", "Cshshsh goes the raio", "We have a suspect in isle 3, Code 64-10 no Hood."

Maybe hand out temp hoods for those without or just refuse entry, with force.

Hey yeah, hoods up and pants down!!! Now THAT'S a dumb fashion statement bordering on the lines of indecent exposure.... HA!
And yes, cops do make them pull their pants up when they see them.....

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Adyta

And you are only permitted to own a gun by your Constitution - the same Constitution that by all accounts (on here anyway) is slowly being eroded.

If you really want to judge someone's freedom by the ease with which they can procure a firearm, then that says more about you than I would ever wish to know.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
reply to post by doobydoll

For security reasons...

FYI- you don't have to be a young black hoodie wearing male to be a criminal.

Makes common sense.

Would you be surprised if you were entering a bank and they asked the same thing?

Don't make an issue when there isn't one. IMO

First of all, I haven't once typecast young black hoodie wearing males as criminals - these are your words.

I resented being treated like I MIGHT commit a crime when I have absolutely no intention of doing so. Where will it end? Will this eventually lead to a day where we are all gps tracked in case we MIGHT murder someone? This is what I'm getting at

You think I expect to be treated differently to other people, no I don't, and that wasn't the point I was trying to make.

My point is how about they wait for us to actually commit a crime before they force us to give up our liberties?

new topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join