It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is galactic federation real or not?

page: 30
<< 27  28  29   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
29 pages about a fictional galactic federation. ATS, you're starting to lose me..

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been brought up yet, but it sounds like this is something out of Scientology.

Although Hubbard called it the Marcab Confederacy.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I'm a believer in the GoFL but I don't totally belong to any of the major groups. Don't always trust them and even the the community itself is divided. There are many that say that the GoFL is actually Reptilian or that they have a secret agenda. I believe in it in my own way. I started my research and interest during and after Blossom Fairchild's failed predictions.

In my opinion, the GoFL is like Anonymous. A big group that has a huge following and huge support base. Sometimes there are those supporters or even those who are against Anonymous that would make fake videos with false information or actions that's not really ordained by the wider Anonymous group,if approved at all. But with Anonymous it's a lot easier to get confirmation either way. With the GoFL it takes a lot of discernment to weed through the lies or misinformation.
edit on 21-5-2012 by UFOTruthAgent because: Added more info

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightsideAssassin
29 pages about a fictional galactic federation. ATS, you're starting to lose me..

Ditto...

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The Galactic Federation is real. I recommend reading the new book, Ambassadors Between Worlds, Intergalactic Gateway to a New Earth (www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1347480209&sr=8-1&keywords=ambassadors+be tween+worlds) for very clear telepathic communication from advanced/enlightened extraterrestrials. They explain why they are here, what they are planning, and they answer many interesting and important questions.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sigma427

The Galactic Federation is real.

And probably why is has been moved to the "Ludicrous Online Lies [LOL]" Forum...

I didn't even know this forum existed !!

Learn something new every day !!!

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
As part of my stalking incidents with the US gov blacks I was cointelled by a guy who followed me to the return counter in Wal-Mart and he told anyone there who was in earshot that he was going to space in 5000 days.

I believed him for serious reasons or at least knew that he was there to fack with me cause the gov had been trying to knock sense into my think mal-nourished skull for a month prior throught techno demonstrations and agents harrassing me.

I did find respect for the USA in their actions. although not being remotely qualified to interact with them in reality is a bummer they do exist and they do have the toys that are required for a near earth federation in its infancy

I feel for anyone who has not been outright shown what we are capable of....it does exist and its not always our space brothers in the seat of controls
edit on 1-10-2012 by tekeen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by tekeen

In the event you decide none of this is real, Help is only a phone call away.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
deny

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29   >>

join