It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is galactic federation real or not?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
If they are real.... they sit back and let this suffering and chaos continue.

If they are not real.... it's a good sci-fi story of hope.

If they are real and do finally show themselves, I will be sure to tell them where to go, some place where the sun don't shine.

Lets say they are real and have been watching over us since Earth began. Why would it be their responsibility to stop us from harming ourselves? Ever watch Star Trek the Next Generation? They would observe still evolving civilizations and it was against their rules/code to interfere. Makes sense to me, especially from a scientific point of view. But again, why should we depend on them to stop us from killing ourselves? Shouldn't we take responsibility for our own actions?

edit: wow, I got in 2 replies and an edit before this thread gets the boot
edit on 25-4-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I'm new to ats and didn't know talking about the GFL was so crazy

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by bobthealie11

Yeah, it's an automatic thread lock or 404. I think it was a woman by the name of Blossom Goodchild whose GFL mass landing prediction that didn't come true that was the straw that broke the camels back.

Be careful if you want to post a UFO video. Many ppl who follow the GFL are always copying any and all new UFO videos and claiming its the GFL. Meanwhile, they have no right to claim what happened in a UFO video they did not film. So if there's any mention of them in a cool new video you wanna post the mods here will also lock or 404 that thread.
edit on 25-4-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobthealie11
reply to post by Swills

It's not the talking about it that's so crazy...it's the believing in it.....

Des

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Absolutely not! I have seen some of the posts Swan001 has made me so confused as to where this person gets their info & makes me wonder if this person suffers any kind of mental illness or experiments with mind altering substances. I 100% believe in alien life and believe in the possibilty of hundreds of thousands, maybe even millions of civilizations in the Milky Way galaxy alone, but the idea of "The Galactic Federation of Light" is pure fantasy. It's a Star Trek nerd's wet dream & a lot of wishful thinking. I wonder who first coined the term Galactic Federation of Light anyway.

I wonder why out of the billions of planets out there if there was some GFL, why do some folks think there is some big space war out there with aliens plotting to invade our little ol Earth while other aliens are secretly protecting us? Surely if it was all real there would be nothing special or unique about us that would spark some intergalactic war, because life & planets would be so common. It's all fun to read about and fantasize about, but when people like Swan001 make statements about GLF and "Draconians" like it's everyday common knowledge it's time to pause, take a look at yourself in the mirror and possibly seek medical help.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
As soon as they saw what we did with Fukushima....they ran...as fast as they could.

Des

If they do exist, GFL or just aliens in general, they are not running from our nuclear tech. Here's a video of ex military officers talking about their stories of UFO's shutting down US nukes live via CNN from the National Press Club in DC. These men held Top Secret clearances and one was even a base commander.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

As soon as they saw what we did with Fukushima....they ran...as fast as they could.

Des

If they do exist, GFL or just aliens in general, they are not running from our nuclear tech. Here's a video of ex military officers talking about their stories of UFO's shutting down US nukes live via CNN from the National Press Club in DC. These men held Top Secret clearances and one was even a base commander.

Nope...I saw them myself. They gathered up all their sparkly rainbow unicorns...loaded their personnel in the hollow earth bases. Even waited for the Big Foots to gather to their predestined beam up location...

Then...poof....off they sped. Never to return to our lowly speck of dirt....yeppers...they be all gone poof.

Des

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I dont know if I believe that there is a GFL, but I do believe that there is more here than meets the eye. Of course one person could make false claims and destroy any credibility to the equation. The fact that this will get 404ed is another thing that peaks my interest.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
The GFL, I consider the GFL to be real, just not the one that is CIA sponsored, but Higher Ups, Light beings. I don't think any ET would call it that though, it is just something we might. We're human and use words to express concepts.
edit on 25-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Postin' in a GFL thread.

In before the lock.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

While Its true the average Joe cannot provide the evidence to prove this, it seems likely that if aliens exist there are absolutely many races....
Then again where is the conclusive evidence that aliens themselves exist?

Earths people are of different ages and levels of development...that's Just the way it is. Wouldn't beings of the space family be the same? And being of different levels of development would mean they would behave differently, and in some cases need
directions by a superior group capable of making decisions using an intellect which has increased development as a result of the longer time to develop?

The human race is looking more like a lab rat experiment everyday.
Also, aren't the bad things that have happened to the human race a result of the human race?
Perhaps the outsiders are kept out of our experiment? Only exception being when nuclear weapons come in to play...
Just a thought...Don't Jump of the fence just yet.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobthealie11
reply to post by Swills

It's not the talking about it that's so crazy...it's the believing in it.....

Des

Why? I find the possibility to be very high. You don't expect to find only one ET specie, don't you?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
ATS locks out GF threads? But ATS allows religion on the site.,.the biggest hoax of them all?

/facepalm

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

If Draconnians have not attacked yet, it means something is shielding us. That's the Federation.

Wrong.

We are shielded by gaseous elephant farts.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Lol everyone is going to say no.

Because you're asking a question that almost nobody knows about and if they did know they would say they did and they wouldn't know everything there is to know. Probably very little, if anything. And that's IF it even exists. That's a lot of ifs so that you know..

Chances are.. no.. but who knows..? They'll never tell

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Lets say they are real and have been watching over us since Earth began. Why would it be their responsibility to stop us from harming ourselves? Ever watch Star Trek the Next Generation? They would observe still evolving civilizations and it was against their rules/code to interfere. Makes sense to me, especially from a scientific point of view. But again, why should we depend on them to stop us from killing ourselves? Shouldn't we take responsibility for our own actions?
reply to post by Swills

So human. Your perception is based on human Sci-fi entertainment and imagination.
Try it from a perspective of basics, empathy and apathy.

Decisions are common across the board there.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
OK...I'll play Devil's advocate here.

Yes...it's all real. I'm about to finish a crash course, Channeling 101 for Earthlings. Once I'm certified and graduate, I'll be assigned my very own ET to impart very important messages, that I must then go on the internet and flood every website I can find with said messages, to insure the safety of Mankind.

Des

edit on 25-4-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Well of course my perception would be just that, human. But if you read up them that was basically the gist, they observed & recently got the okay from Heaven to intervene in our affairs. So if they were real they are currently in the process of removing the shadow govt, & are plan on replacing our monetary system that is associated with St. Germain, and everyone's debt is removed. The GFL takes responsibility for the recent resignations of all those bankers. To sum it up quickly, basically what David icke has been talking about these past couple o decades is true, illuminati, reptiles, mankind enslaved, yada, yada

So if they were real, for poops & giggles, would you still show them the door?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
No proof either way.

We can end the argument right here.

You are wrong if you say they do not exist.

You are wrong if you say they exist.

How about we speed up the process of humanities conscious evolution before we forget how to process information all together.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

I can tell you about a Great Website that might help explain- ASHTAR Command

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join