It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is galactic federation real or not?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I first heard out about the galactic federation a few years ago and I've been on the fence to whether i believe they exist or not. I know nobody can give me evidence if they're real but I just wanted to know you're opinion on the subject.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by bobthealie11

Short answer.

No.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

If Draconnians have not attacked yet, it means something is shielding us. That's the Federation.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Obviously not dude.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun

Short answer.

No.

long answer

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I can't say that Ive seen any evidence of them anyway, although I'll change my mind if new eviidence comes along obviously, I'll be hear eating pizza till then
edit on 25-4-2012 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
This is actually a forbidden topic on ATS. I expect your thread will be closed pretty quick....

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
It is psyops as real as talking ducks excluding Donald that is
edit on 25-4-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

They do exist... my uncle is a janitor (local 456) on one of their cloaked moon outposts. He says that it's a cool job, good benefits and all, but the commute is ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

If Draconnians have not attacked yet, it means something is shielding us. That's the Federation.

Proof please.......

You love to make claims, im asking for some proof.........

And please proof that Draconnnians even exist..........

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
This is actually a forbidden topic on ATS. I expect your thread will be closed pretty quick....

Probably cause it's got as much solid evidence as Billy Meier's stories...

Meh.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
If they are real.... they sit back and let this suffering and chaos continue.

If they are not real.... it's a good sci-fi story of hope.

If they are real and do finally show themselves, I will be sure to tell them where to go, some place where the sun don't shine.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I dont think anyone can give you an answer on that. Those that close there minds to all possibility are obviously short sighted. Those that accept blindly are equally so. Your answer is "to be determined"

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
My belief is that it's not real. It would be nice if we had advanced aliens watching our backs, and many would find security in this, but if they were real would they let us suffer our corrupt leadership?

Would benevolent beings sit back and watch us drain our planet of its natural resources when they apparently have the means to help us?

There is a "federation of light" and also a "galactic empire" and a "klingon empire"

I am a believer but not in the federation of light.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
If they are real.... they sit back and let this suffering and chaos continue.
, I will be sure to tell them where to go, some place where the sun don't shine.

You mean like the back of beyond or Andromeda Galaxy

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

Sometimes you crack me up with your tongue in cheek replies .

It is tongue in cheek, isn't it ???

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I think you have to give money donations to Billy Meier, and go through a process of doing lots sparkle sparkle rainbow chaka shaka chakra ding dong dang meditation while waving crystals around or something.

You need to rub pine needles all over yourself to open up your pine-eel gland so your 5th eye can see that your fourth and third eyes are open while you keep waving crystals around, saying ohms, burning incense, and imagining different colors in other different parts of your brain.

I might have some of that mixed up, but, I'm sure a little variation on the routine would be quite understandable by such higher order of magnitude vibrational beings since we're just pretty much dumb animals not worth the respect of them actually showing themselves except to a few people of resoundingly dubious credibility.

Oh yes, if you want any sort of Galactic Federatiion contact, you have to make sure that your credibility is almost nonexistent, so, please, make sure you have a history of perjury, alcoholism, fraud, dishonesty, mental illness, and other sort of things that will decrease your credibility once found out after you make an announcement that representatives from the Galactic Federation are talking to you.

At least that's how I think it happens. The sorts of other people claiming contacts would seem to indicate these are the requirements for contact.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

THAT is by far the best description I have ever read about GFL !!!!

How I wish I could applause you for that one !

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
THere is not just one. There are many organizations of ETs, and groups, and there are many types of federations. The good ones all work together however.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

If you knew ATS's policy of the GFL your question would have been answered because they deem the GFL a hoax and delete all threads related to it.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
As soon as they saw what we did with Fukushima....they ran...as fast as they could.

Des

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join