It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Ron Paul Supporters More Intelligent?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by capone1

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

As for the insinuation that I am anti-musolim, well, again, you are showing everything that is wrong with the RP Cult.

Wow. I think this thread speaks for itself. RP idiots thinking that captian is anti muslim. Take it from me as truth. HE definitely is NOT. In fact, I think I once accused him of working for the terrorists a time or two.
v

Lol, you aint the only one

But I am glad that you can see how asinine these people are, with their rhetoric, propaganda, and empty accusations.

My comment was out of place and I apologize. I just want the average American to be smarter.
edit o
n 25-4-2012 by capone1 because: (no reason given)
but what do you mean by smarter? Meaning you want them to believe as you do? Meaning you want them to support RP?

What criteria are you using when you just whether or not people are smart?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
One thing I have learned in my life is that intelligence has nothing to do with having the ability to see truth.
It has more to with having Vulcan type logic, and being less vulnerable to fear mongering which is propaganda.
The first time I heard Ron Paul speak in a debate back 2007, I was like, you know this guy makes perfect sense.
His speech has the ring of truth, not all people have the ability to discern the ring of truth when they hear it, for whatever reason. Some default to "that's crazy".

Obama seemed to be on that path in 2007-2008, but he had no record to back up his rhetoric, but he sold it, and sold it well. I even had hope for his talk of peace...but he turned out to be almost as hawkish as the Bush's, what a disappointment. He should return his Nobel peace prize, what opportunity he had.
edit on 25-4-2012 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Ketzer22

to be honest Ketzer22, i think that there are all kinds of people with all kinds of opinions and personalities.

everybody is different.

sorry for short sentence mods, this is all i have to say. peace.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
To be honest, anyone that can't see the fact that what is happening to this country is nothing short of history repeating itself is obviously not the most intelligent person. As much as people want to act like they belong to some mythical party when they register Republican or Democrat, they just can't seem to grasp the idea of human nature doing what it does best - taking everything it possibly can. Face it, we as a species are 2 steps out of the cave and most of us would sell out our own grandmother for a million dollars. Do you think that somehow changes when a person achieves more power over people? Of course not, it only gets worse. Yet the average person simply cannot grasp this basic idea.

What we have now is a country that does not create wealth, business or even food anymore without the Federal Government telling us what to do. In any other time period in human history you would call that Crown Law. As in, King or Queen DICTATING the law to it's people. Yet for some reason people believe in this false sense of freedom that doesn't exist. If you as an American honestly believe in the political system and that you truly are free, I implore you to set foot inside an airport and tell me just how free you are when you're treated worse than a cow.

This is called tyranny. There is no sugar coating it. You can be a coward and believe in your left right wing Republican or Democrat garbage... or you can come to terms with reality. I honestly don't care which you do... that's just human nature.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by capone1

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

As for the insinuation that I am anti-musolim, well, again, you are showing everything that is wrong with the RP Cult.

Wow. I think this thread speaks for itself. RP idiots thinking that captian is anti muslim. Take it from me as truth. HE definitely is NOT. In fact, I think I once accused him of working for the terrorists a time or two.
v

Lol, you aint the only one

But I am glad that you can see how asinine these people are, with their rhetoric, propaganda, and empty accusations.

My comment was out of place and I apologize. I just want the average American to be smarter.
edit o
n 25-4-2012 by capone1 because: (no reason given)
but what do you mean by smarter? Meaning you want them to believe as you do? Meaning you want them to support RP?

What criteria are you using when you just whether or not people are smart?

No, not believe as I do. By "smarter" I mean I want everyone to do actual research when it comes to politics. Know the issues, know the candidates, be open to realize corruption, know where money comes from and goes to, etc. Then decide who and what you believe in.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
The answer is yes. Anyone who understands the issues that are happening in the USA know that RP wants to do what he can to fix those issues.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Ketzer22

There is one thing I noticed about Romney and Santorum supporters, they are either so stupid they can't form an intelligent thought, or they are pathological liars.

----
Look at the Lady supporting Romney, she is a zealot(and I suspect a Mormon).

Look at the Ladies supporting Santorum, they couldn't look into the camera with a straight face.

In fact if you question Santorum or Romney supporters, most of them can't come up with a tangible reason why they support them. And if you look at the demographics they are mostly boomers+ that support those traitors.
edit on 3-5-2012 by korathin because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join