It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please show me the individuals behind the crimes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
reply to post by jim3981

The dude in Norway that killed all those kids said multi-culturalism was the enemy too.

The real enemy is intolerance.

You should check out the Barbara Specter video link I posted earlier for the argument to that.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jim3981

Are you freaking kidding me? Are you really trying to base your entire premise on a video by David Duke?

Were you alive in the 70s and 80s? This man was the Grand Dragon of the KKK!

I'm an open-minded person, but I can't believe I got pulled into this worthless racist thread.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jlm912

I'm just saying, if you're going to hate, don't discriminate.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jlm912

Alright, so the images were pretty graphic.
I apologize. I posted hastily without regard to etiquette. I thank the mods for not banning me.

So to elaborate on my point in words and without graphic images, Duke is known as former head of the KKK, granted. Israel is also to this day active in violent racism and has far exceeded the infamy of Duke's reputation. Just because the pot's black doesn't mean it's incorrect in stating that the kettle is as well.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
reply to post by jim3981

Are you freaking kidding me? Are you really trying to base your entire premise on a video by David Duke?

Were you alive in the 70s and 80s? This man was the Grand Dragon of the KKK!

I'm an open-minded person, but I can't believe I got pulled into this worthless racist thread.

I happen to agree with Dr Duke's premise in that video I referenced. Israel is imposing multi-culturalism on Sweden, and at the same time it is illegal for marrying a gentile in Israel. That is called hypocritical.

The thread is about identifying actual perpetrators. I happen to see mostly Zionist criminals all the way up to Rothchild's in my research so far. I'm trying to get some constructive feedback here to identify actual perpetrators. Maybe there are mostly non-jews pulling off the crimes behind the scenes. Lets uncover them!

However, when I look around in the real world I see zionists. for instance....Murdoch is in a government inquiry under Leveson for phone hacking. That does not give me warm fuzzy feelings that the outcome will be fair and neutral with one Jew presiding over the trial of another.

I have good friend sthat are Jews and no that all on them are not bad people. It is most likely government officials pulling this stuff on us. I just need names and specifics.

Like I said before though. How would I know who the criminals are with all the deception and lies?

I'm at the beginning stages here. I guess most people have gone past my stage on to aliens or something else.

Peace.
Jim3981
edit on 28-4-2012 by jim3981 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-4-2012 by jim3981 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
What i consider NWO crimes.

1) Banking collapse, while burying people with private debt. Privatizing the gains while socializing the losses.

2) privately owned Federal reserve.

3) 911.

4)Iran Contra affair/drug dealing.

5) bankrupting countries with wars based on false flags.

6) bankrupting countries by spending borrowed money that puts young people in debt.

7) bio-weapons, vaccines, Floouride, and other population control techniques

8) bombing and invading countries in the name of democracy and peace.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Zionists apologist always seem to insist they are just lowly Jews. How tiring.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Thread closed

top topics

<< 1   >>

join