It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SWITZERLAND in NWO crosshairs, dissolution to EU meanwhile Bilderbergers meet to decide worlds fate?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

every Swiss male citizen under 50 is a reserve soldier?

private, high-price meeting of thousands of bankers, political leaders called the World Economic Forum. Bilderberg has met in Switzerland four times over the years but never in the same city. the Bilderbergers are avoiding the USA (what may be an effort to fool the press :@@

Bilderberg has been called the most exclusive and secretive club in the world. to be admitted, you have to own a multinational bank, a multinational corporation, or own a country (ie, The way the Rothschilds own USA
)

its first meeting in 1953, it has been attended by the top powerbrokers, financial minds and world leaders.

what shall they discuss? they will order oil, gas prices to climb so desperate Americans might be made more willing to surrender sovereignty to a world government.

they choose a 'neutral' country four centuries ago.

perhaps, to share Libya's loot

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Interesting... for some odd reason, I have always held the assumption that a lot of this NWO and the Bilderberger's stuff boils down to Switzerland! It's hard for me to remember any specifics at the moment, but every time I hear news about Switzerland, it somehow fits into the equation.

S&F's, I can't wait to see what ATS'ers may dig up about this one...

I just did a quick google news search, and came up with this...

Switzerland Rejects Western Sanctions against Iran TEHRAN (FNA)- The Swiss Foreign Ministry dismissed the US-led West's oil and financial embargos against Iran, and announced that the Central Bank of Iran can continue business activities in Switzerland. Iran's central bank, under siege from the US and European Union, which froze its assets in January, can keep doing business in Switzerland because of its systemic importance to the Persian Gulf nation's economy, said a spokesman for the Swiss Federal Department of Foreign Affairs. Switzerland will also leave the door open to Iranian oil imports, the spokesman, Rudolf Christen, said according to Bloomberg. "The Swiss decision now to allow transactions by the Iranian Central Bank undermines the US-driven financial sanctions," Hague-based Heinrich Matthee, who advises governments and companies on risks in the Strait of Hormuz, said by telephone. "Swiss-based actors will benefit from the decision." World powers ended a 15-month stalemate last week with Iran when they met over the country's atomic program in Istanbul. China, France, Germany, Russia, the UK and the US are scheduled to meet Iran again on May 23 in Baghdad. European nations are set to boycott Iranian oil starting July 1 to pressure the country give up its civilian nuclear rights Switzerland's decision is important for Iran because it "allows space in the financial system for the payment of transactions," Matthee said.

english.farsnews.com...

on to something? maybe...

if my memory serves me right, the ties between Switzerland, Banking, and the NWO are uncanny.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Are Swiss banks the backdoor for the financial powers to still feed off of Iranian oil?

It's not like 'they' would ever exclude someone that has money or resources... they still need to get at what they're after, even in the midst of conflict and/or embargoes...

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I remember travelling to Switzerland and being told every household with a male under 40 had a machine gun! Amazing! Also, the roads around Switzerland's borders are all set up to be blown up if an invasion every occurs. You don't mess with these guys!!

Switzerland is known for its secrecy and hiding of billions of the elite's money in the Swiss banks, but I can't understand why 'they' would turn against them. 'They' being the NWO.

Perhaps it is a sign they are making way for the next phase of the agenda and removing all possible opposition- a nation of trained soldier's with machine guns...

new topics

top topics

join