It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Signs Of Online COINTELPRO And What To Do About It

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
You've just described me.
But no one pays me. I ridicule because it's usually deserved. So sorry!

That's kinda gross.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

How do you even have time to post when you're so busy adding members to your rivals list?

Get off my lawn!

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Cheers

To yet another old school ATS bread crumb.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Is a lot of crap going on in social media these days, but what gets me the most is how our own government is working againts us.

The FBI is reportedly sending "tipsters," confidential human sources, and experts into private chats, forums, and messages in an effort to bait users into saying something illegal to make record and enter it into their searchable database.

patriotuncensored.com...

These days everything is possible.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Very useful information. I dont think Ive ever been targeted because Im not an activist, but I have seen on different sites and social media certain times where I saw behavior described targeting other posters. Like, hostile, targeted, aggressive behavior that seemed odd like this. Maybe I witnessed people getting targeted by cointelipro, and didnt realize it.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: burritocat
Very useful information. I dont think Ive ever been targeted because Im not an activist, but I have seen on different sites and social media certain times where I saw behavior described targeting other posters. Like, hostile, targeted, aggressive behavior that seemed odd like this. Maybe I witnessed people getting targeted by cointelipro, and didnt realize it.

You don't have to be an activist. You just have to be recognized as an influencer.

Someone that people pay attention to when they post or speak.

It's a little more difficult to figure out who's who on a site like this as no one is using their names but not that difficult for an intel agency.

On the other hand, it's a walk in the park for platforms like Facebook.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

Yeah, thats true, updated to the modern day, influencers are sort of new activisits of our time, but work by changing peoples opinions. Still, Im not that either, and I guess, lucky for me, Im no one people enough attention to to matter. Im a seeker and finder, not a prophet or anything like that. But I have noticed people that I do like to listen to and follow their output, like Jow Rogan, get all sorts of people in the comments of videos and on reddit threads that like to harrass or troll the more respected members of the community. Some old tricks never die.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join