It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mythology & Legends: True or False?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

If these Illuminati guys run things wouldn't they want it all? You know like

biuld this sort of stuff on whims

create these projects just because they can

and live in places like this

These people have trillions in assets; not billions... trillions.

They have so much, and most of what they have is nontransparent, that Forbes doesn't even bother to attempt to calculate their wealth.

Why would the Illuminati if they hold ultimate power over the Earth, why then, wouldn't they have the most on Earth? Why do those who do not have as much power, such as oil men, have more stuff than anyone else on the planet?

Are the Illuminati just generous humble folk?

I'm pretty sure the people who hold ultimate power over the Earth produce most of its resources... like oil.
edit on 20-5-2012 by LilDudeissocool because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

You should ask the question, "Can Illuminati if they exist drive fully commissioned nuclear submarines around the Pacific for kicks?"
edit on 20-5-2012 by LilDudeissocool because: THIS> en.wikipedia.org... is what I am talking about, MasterGemini.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Kind of brings me back to the ancient aliens thing, face on Mars, and so on. Also the people of ancient India, Egypt and so on, I want to believe that somehow people witnessed magical powers in the ancient times, of course the bible leads us all to believe in the possibility and the cross referenced research is not told to the media much, but it would be nice to be real and true.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527
reply to post by starheart

It’s amazing how the gods gathered the Gemini and the cancer to accomplish this thread as to bringing the

Truly amazing!

The greatest sign to live in the future. In addition, the greatest sign to live in the present, complete opposites
Gathered on a thread that will lead to
edit on 19-5-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

If only everyone would do that... and not for nefarious purpose like the NWO.

A good NWO, one that will help everyone understand each other and live with each other without hate or war.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

Why would the Illuminati if they hold ultimate power over the Earth, why then, wouldn't they have the most on Earth? Why do those who do not have as much power, such as oil men, have more stuff than anyone else on the planet?

Are the Illuminati just generous humble folk?

I'm pretty sure the people who hold ultimate power over the Earth produce most of its resources... like oil.

Because the only way the Illuminati/Zionist stay "secret" is because they put people like oil men and very rich leader in front of them so that when these guys does something wrong, the population hates them and not the Illuminati, and when the economy will collapse because people don't trust the rich leaders, the Illuminati will arrive and show itself as the "Good Samaritain" and ask in return only full obedience and control over the population... ALOT more control than what we experience now. The S-1867 Bill (the one that will banish Constitutional laws under weak suspicion) is only the beginning.

And yes, there was two Illuminati, one humble, and one that usurpated the name to make its ugly purpose. I believe that the humble Illuminati is trying to counter the moves of the bad one, the reason why there is so much news of the Zionist leaking.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

The term "Zionist" has become code for "Jew run the world" so when I hear that term thrown around I have to admit I roll my eyes.

I know big oil folks are the complete antithesis of Zionists. They hold their noses having to deal with people that even have any hit of Jewish heritage when intrusting their massive savings to any of them on Wall Street.

There are many of such heritage on Wall Street because investment banking, like the arts and entertainment industries as a comparison example, have a long history of tradition in the Jewish culture as family trades were handed down through the generations. This before college educations came on scene in the modern age expanding opportunities for a cross mix of ethnic backgrounds pushing into history the existence of ethnic trades. Still today the appearance is that folks of Jewish heritage have some sort of hold on certain trades like investment banking and people associate investment banking with running the world as it involves large capital decision making shaping the destiny of our culture. Zionism is accosted with Jewish culture and politics so it become a euphemism for "Jew run the world" The reality was given the traditional participating ethnic groups within them compared to other trades made up of other ethnic groups the contrast was not that stark. Same with the perceptions involved with supposedly Germans running the timber trade :Scots running the whiskey trade :French running the wine trade and so on.

Jews don't run the world, and as far as any Illuminati is concerned the closest thing to one as you describe that could be said to exist would be the people involved in the very close relationship between conservative politicians, their billionaire backers and News Corp executives be it here in North America or Europe.

The wolf in sheep clothing dynamic you hint to, if there is one, would be deregulation of the markets and tax cuts for the most wealthy so the rest of us will end up enslaved to the top wealthy class after they have successfully dismantled democracies around the globe and transformed them into plutocracies.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

This was written back in 2006 before the financial collapse in 2008. www.businessweek.com... after the 2008 collapse through today the same would be true. WHY? Because they have the money and money is geopolitical power. No longer is it a matter of military might. If they no longer want to deal with the West they will simply fire us and hire the East, Russian and China, to protect them and both can and will given the opportunistic chance, and we will have nothing overnight with Westerners running around destitute with everyone's wealth accounted in worthless USDs, Brtish Pounds and Euros.

Oil is what gives money its worth because everyone needs it. Without oil being traded in your money becomes worthless the very next trading day. That would collapse the Western civilization. Asia would live on and prosper very well, and the West would die.

There is no Illuminati or anything like it, only BIG BAD OIL.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

The illuminati are not the Bavarian faction. I am referring to a group of enlightened (illumined) beings who have authority/influence over those who control large resource pools. These are individuals who take credit for the labor of others, it is not a Saudi prince who drills wells or designs engines. Not all of TPTB are illumined or even fully aware of what they are dealing with. Most are driven by selfish desires, fear, etc ... and there are others who recognize these traits and use them to further a certain agenda.

When Moses came down from the mount he hid his face because it was glowing. Experience of other realms is what most of illumination is about. Access to this realm appears to empower individuals with seemingly supernatural abilities.

Most of these constructs are all part of the magic being worked on the human race.

RIK CLAY - Exposes the 2012 London OLYMPICS, ILLUMINATI,

Jews are just being used as a scapegoat. The Jews were the first peoples to turn from the fallen in this current age. I know it all sounds like a fantasy tale but it is closer to reality than you would think.
edit on 20-5-2012 by MasterGemini because: 101 Gemini is the gateway

I am more of the opinion that the spirits, be they djinn, demons, devils, angels, whatever were given the task to build this world. The big secret is that mind truly comes before matter. Therefore the greater the mental faculties of human kind the more expansive and complete this reality can become.

The Devil's Chord: The conspiracy to open the portal of consciousness and mystery of the octave,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is known that cathedrals, like old churches were built to serve as vibrationary chambers, holding undetected acoustic and sonic properties, and if one were to make the right sounds within them the effect can be Mind expanding. Aware of the octave connection and the window through the I-Ching, I was interested in taking a closer look at what is known as the ‘Liturgical Octaves’. In Christian liturgical useage, octave is the 8th day after a feast, sometimes called ‘Octave Day’ as well as the entire period of these days during observance of certain major feasts. In 2000, author of ‘Music and the Earth Spirit’, musician Bob Dickinson, conducted research on particular acoustic properties of Lincoln Cathedral which he focussed on some ‘ringing pillars,’ an octave and a fifth apart, which connected with certain intervallic relationships of the harmonic series.

The body is a temple and God created the universe with a single word.
edit on 20-5-2012 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

> Ditto on the Jewish race being scapegoats.

> The single word God spoke could be a simple vibration that set the Big Bang into motion, so I'm with ya that as a possibility. The primeval atom was supposedly so unstable made up of pure energy and immense gravity that the slightest vibration could had made it, well, go bang. All energy vibrates you know. Disrupt the vibrations in the slightest way and you can start a chain reaction.

> Extra-dimensional beings could be influencing this world, but why? Why would we be that important to them to take the trouble to influence us and this world?

> Would you take the time and effort to move grains of grit around on an aunt hill and try to influence how the ants are constructing their anthill?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

PS and I do believe music has major mind quelling influences on the human psyche, and just like when you first wake up between sleep and being awake there is a certain clarity that is realized at that time which is experienced like no other. I believe certain sounds can reproduce that cognitive state.

Because all energy on the electromagnetic spectrum oscillates, vibrates and reverberates this entire universe is filled with electromagnetic sound. The universe is sound when you get right down to it as energy is turned into matter and matter is turned back into energy and both move through space humming their own individual tune. Radio astronomers claim altogether it sounds like a symphony.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join