It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have first-hand knowledge that no plane crashed into the Pentagon

page: 39
<< 36  37  38   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

Sorry, but I'm calling you out. To make the statement that the entire impact hole was 96' is absurd. You'd have me believe that the engines, wings and tail were 'vaporized'? C'mon man! You have an agenda like all the rest, and the truth has nothing to do with it.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I have a friend standing next to me who was there when the plane hit. He was staying at a hotel (very nice hotel, incidentally) which, through use of a telescope, had a very clear view of the Pentagon.

The reason for his "spying" was, obviously, curiosity. No one goes near the Pentagon and can resist a peek, hoping to catch some kind of secret enroute.

So, he watched the plane crash. He saw the pieces go flying. He saw the explosion, and the people. He's not the type to make this stuff up, and he's been a lot of places...

Whoever OP is, either s/he is lying, or didn't see what s/he thinks s/he saw.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Lemme get this straight, you joined 21 days ago and have made over 4,000 posts. Since you've obviously been suffering from sleep deprivation, I'd suggest that your 'imaginary' friend is mistaken. It's also rather odd that he mentions 'pieces' and 'people'. Must have been one hell of a telescope.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
I have a friend standing next to me who was there when the plane hit. He was staying at a hotel (very nice hotel, incidentally) which, through use of a telescope, had a very clear view of the Pentagon.

The reason for his "spying" was, obviously, curiosity. No one goes near the Pentagon and can resist a peek, hoping to catch some kind of secret enroute.

So, he watched the plane crash. He saw the pieces go flying. He saw the explosion, and the people.

This person just happened to be looking through a telescope,that just happened to be aimed at the right area,that just happened to be at the exact moment whatever it was impacted the pentagon?

The odds of all those and other scenarios intersecting eachother at just the right place and time seem to me like millions to one...
edit on 3-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by shortsticks

No you arent. And you are full of it. I know several people who were inside, and outside the Pentagon when the plane hit the building. One of which was in the Marriot in his room looking out the window, and unfortunately watched in horror as the plane hit and shook his building too. The others were responding troopers who saw it hit the building and were on 395 across from the Pentagon. Two of them were the first to enter and ended up with smoke inhalation from the jet fuel that was burning when they entered. They have the scars to back this up. What is infuriating is that a plane did hit the building and people are still insisting it didnt. Come on the physical evidence is there. One of which is that the light poles in the parking lot were sheered off which could not have been done by a missile as so many have insisted. There arent any missiles that could have done what happened to the pentagon short of an ICBM.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

How can a missile sheer off light poles in the parking lot, the width of the planes wingtips. how can people mistake a missile for an airplane. there is an enormous difference in size. missiles also dont leave seats, wheel components and other airplane components as found inside the pentagon.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by surfnow
reply to post by ProRipp

How can a missile sheer off light poles in the parking lot, the width of the planes wingtips. how can people mistake a missile for an airplane. there is an enormous difference in size. missiles also dont leave seats, wheel components and other airplane components as found inside the pentagon.

You seem to be forgetting that a ton of witnesses (including cops) have all disagreed with the official investigations approach line of the alleged aircraft, there was even a witness from inside the Pentagon, that said he seen a plane pull up after the impact.

Additionally, there isn't much wreckage visible from any of the Pentagon pics which confirms the presence of a large airliner.

Also, back to an original point, why won't the Pentagon release the CCTV footage from the almost 100 cameras around the vicinity?

When something happens that raises this many un-answered questions, you have to think to yourself that it just doesn't add up

edit on 4-7-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

I will have to go talk to them then since I am eating lunch in a little while with a supv up there this afternoon. All of the cops and witnesses I know, and plenty of them, with a very good view, saw a plane hit the pentagon. There was evidence found inside and outside of the building.

No missile or smaller plane even a fighter plane would have done the damage especially structurally to the Pentagon that large. In fact the round hole that is in the wall is about the right size for the tubular shape of the plane and at 500mph, I would be suspicous if there was alot more debris found. The inside structural damage was massive

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
i agree with you, its sad we may never know the truth

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by surfnow
reply to post by ProRipp

How can a missile sheer off light poles in the parking lot, the width of the planes wingtips. how can people mistake a missile for an airplane

1994 US Air Force Launches Top Secret Holographic Projector Research Program > www.historycommons.org...
edit on 5-7-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Tptb,meaning the police,military high command and the state and government continuously create their own work behind the scenes,purposefully fabricating the many problems of society they then claim to be trying so diligently to eradiacte and erase and intentionally,they never seem to do so, because its all about fear and control and money in this evil,greed driven,war torn,fallen world...
edit on 5-7-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

You cant have looked very far :-

www.rense.com...

Rense is a well known disinfo website, masquerading as a legit website. You OS defenders go on about conspiracy theory websites, and you come up with one of your own disinfo websites!

Nice story OP, OS'ers here on ATS ignore real witnesses that go against the OS, you don't exist in their eyes.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegameisup

Rense is a well known disinfo website, masquerading as a legit website.

LOL. Rense.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DrEugeneFixer

yep, true here because I just saw the link and it said like...see the hole in the inner wall the NOSE of the plane made.....the nose, really.....
a single engine missile would make the hole at the far end of the damage....
and this...the first reporters with video showed the lack of debris, also in shanksville, the same thing, video from a helicopter and the observers saying "not enough debris to fill a suitcase"

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

It's not really news. Of course the USAF is not going to entrust any component of air defense including notifications to the FAA and rank and file ATC personnel.

top topics

<< 36  37  38   >>

join