It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have first-hand knowledge that no plane crashed into the Pentagon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+105 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I'm sure I'm beating a dead-horse here on this forum, and actually I hope I am. I don't know what the popular sentiment is on this forum, but being a conspiracy board, I fully expect that everybody by this stage in the game has at least come to the realization that 911 isn't all that it was cracked up to be, from what the official sources tell us in any case.

The reason why I post this is because of a few reasons. First, I would like to judge what the response to this topic is here. I've made similar attempts elsewhere, as have others, and the response is very, very shady, for lack of a better word at the moment. Well actually some of the replies I've seen can really be in need of extreme censorship. That is to say, of all the conspiracy topics, I've never seen such emotion-fueled responses as I have concerning this topic. And I'm choosing my words very mildly. Second, this realization is what caused me to personally go down the path that I've been on since, to try and uncover the truth, the real truth, and nothing but the truth. Yes, I used to be in the military, and my own realization came when I was stationed at the Lik in turkey. Long story short, or boring story summed up, yes, that's when I realized everything we've been fed is NOT the truth. I wish I could brag that I've been on my journey for longer, but it is what it is. Better late than never. In that respect, third and final, I hope that my going on record will hopefully preserve my soul in the long run. I haven't quite got it all figured out (and lol at me for thinking I've gotten far!). But I hope enough that I've been proven a worthy soul in any case. And if it catches anyone else in the meantime, then all the better, even if for selfish reasons (who can fully understand motivations, after all, even from ourselves?).

So now to the point. Yes I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that there wasn't a plane that crashed into the Pentagon. We all know, or should know, that the angle of descent coupled with the speed and trajectory etc etc etc makes this impossible except for a missile of sorts. But what makes my account different is that I was there the day after. No, I wasn't there the day off or saw the rocket slam into the building. But I was stationed at Langley AFB Va, and was asked to come up to provide CISM to folks the next day. The clearance I had included all areas, including the debris collecting point. That's when I saw all the debris, and what was clearly lacking: any debris from an aircraft.

That's the gist. Take it or leave it. It's the truth, and my story. Should be easy to accept. In this day an age of misinfo galore on the internet, I hope you can find some solace that a real person is giving his real account. Don't know how I can convince the skeptics, but I do intend to try. To a point. Besides, most of our minds/hearts are already made up, aren't they?

+43 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I beleive you.

There is footage, which will show clearly what hit the pentagon, but is being held for national security reasons....

This is dumb because we all know a "plane" hit the pentagon - so what national security reason could there be for not releasing the tapes, and settling the debate? It's because they know it was no plane, and we would figure it out. Then the fun would begin.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
So....just a question, but that was a LONG time ago. Your credibility with me is in question solely for the fact that you are just now, today, posting this. What's with the timing?

+13 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by shortsticks

Don't know how I can convince the skeptics, but I do intend to try.

Well, for a start, instead of posting this on an internet conspiracy forum why don't you go to the Washington Post or the New York Times? Also, you can try and explain the photos of the plane parts and then explain why of all the dozens of persons on the site that day no one else ever mentioned that there were no plane parts. Are they all part of the conspiracy?

+23 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

You cant have looked very far :-

www.rense.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

Yes, they simply can't release the tapes, because then we would see the real truth that it was one of our own missiles, or somebody's missile at any rate. There wouldn't have been a need to go to the gas station and confiscate the video, now would there? This really doesn't take a genius to figure out--thank God in my case lol

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Well I've given you the reasons in my opening post. Suffice it to say, that I personally believe that our time on this planet is running on fumes, as it were. I'm going for broke. I've posted before on my account elsewhere, and it wasn't met with open arms, as I'm sure you can imagine. Don't care anymore atm. That might not be enough for you, but it's all I got.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I think the a great deal of the problems we face relate to people not giving s damn. Many people have the attitude of "well is hasnt affected my life". And to a degree these people are right, it hasnt "directly" affected them (yet), but it will do.

The people whom planned the 9/11 attacks and ordered them to be carried out are the same people who have committed massive derivative fraud and are currently installing puppet presidents. Of course I am talking about the mega-banks.

The CIA, FBI, and to an extent certain generals in the pentagon were also involved. As were other foreign inteligence agencies and I personally believe some from the "school of assasins".

We know 9/11 was not done by some cave men in tora bora, that falsehood is total hogwash.

I only hope and pray that those who committed the crime are exposed in such a way that it becomes so obvious they can no lingrr hide like cowards in the shadows

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

If I were living in the idealized age of my younger years, where I believed that everyone had each others' best interest at heart, then I probably would try the venues you suggested. As it is I now live in the real world, and know that we all have our own agenda, and most of those agendas aren't serving the needs of others. Do I need to explain more?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

thanks, looks good just my first glance at it. my first-hand knowledge confirms there were no plane debris.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

You cant have looked very far :-

www.rense.com...

*slow clap*

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

There's a like-mind/soul. Thanks for that. But see here's the thing, when you know our current contemporary history is to be short-lived, why not go for broke? Reason why we have the lame duck in the presidency right now. He knows what's coming. Doesn't matter. At least that's what they think about the rest of us, while they try and to secure a future for themselves. Can you say, 'backfire' folks? lol

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by shortsticks
reply to post by hooper

If I were living in the idealized age of my younger years, where I believed that everyone had each others' best interest at heart, then I probably would try the venues you suggested. As it is I now live in the real world, and know that we all have our own agenda, and most of those agendas aren't serving the needs of others. Do I need to explain more?

Huh? You are telling me that you have direct evidence of mass murder but you're too old to bother? Yes, you need to explain a lot, lot, lot more.

+15 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I have first-hand knowledge that no plane crashed into the Pentagon

I guess your definition of "first hand" is different than mine.

No, I wasn't there the day off or saw the rocket slam into the building.

Ergo, you're drawing your own conclusions after the fact. That's not "first hand".

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 4/18/2012 by yeahright because: Adding tags

+4 more 
link   

This has been rehashed to no end.
And here on ATS there was an incredibly well researched post showing pictures of landing gear, wheel rims and parts of engine of the type used on that plane.

For me the burden of proof must pretty extensive and well researched to show that it was something other than a plane that hit the pentagon.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you will take a look at the post above you will see the thought and research that went into showing that a 757 did indeed hit the Pentagon.

Did someone come by and seed those 2 pieces of evidence after the crash?
I find that unlikely but if you can convince me otherwise I'm willing to listen.

So... what do you have?

+56 more 
link   

Of course you didn't see any plane debris. The plane was miraculously atomized on impact with the reinforced concrete wall, after its miraculous maneuver and miraculous feat of hitting the wall in the first place. First it punched a perfectly circular hole in the wall that looked exactly like footage from Iraq I and II and our precision missile strikes, but the impact was so great that it vaporized on contact, but even more miraculously very few people were hurt, and some were able to actually walk out of the circular hole and left wondering what might have caused the hole in the first place. Lucky for them, because if that plane hadn't vaporized, they would have been walking through an enormous kerosene fire capable of bringing down tall skyscrapers!

/sarcasm off

Thanks for the first-hand account OP! I'm sure there will be plenty of skeptics along to tell you why there were no plane parts, but don't be swayed. There was no plane that hit that building, and it was not kerosene fires that brought down the twin towers. I doubt the truth is ever exposed though.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

reply to post by hooper

Huh? You are telling me that you have direct evidence of mass murder but you're too old to bother? Yes, you need to explain a lot, lot, lot more.

If you have a specific example of my account, then just spit it out, otherwise I don't know how or where to begin. There's lots in my head. Crack it open, but first you have to try.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Why coming forward now? This sounds like another one of those unsubtantiated claims threads that really shouldn't be on ATS.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

reply to post by Vasa Croe

Well I've given you the reasons in my opening post. Suffice it to say, that I personally believe that our time on this planet is running on fumes, as it were. I'm going for broke. I've posted before on my account elsewhere, and it wasn't met with open arms, as I'm sure you can imagine. Don't care anymore atm. That might not be enough for you, but it's all I got.

10 years after the fact. You must not have cared. Why the change of heart?

No proof other than your word. Your word means no more to me than what’s said on the campaign trail.

The world is running on fumes? WIth optimisim like that you should just stay in your room.

You come across like a tin hatter. A depressed tin hatter.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
For me, the best evidence that no plane hit the Pentagon is the complete lack of footage showing the plane on approach.

With all the CCTV and building security cameras in place around the Pentagon, the hardest part that I have a problem believing is that there is no footage of the plane coming in.

Release the footage, and you'll silence the skeptics, well, most of them anyway. There will still be the idiots out there who will claim the footage has been faked.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join