It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About C2C, is George really retiring?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I was thinking this evening while I was waiting for C2C to start. Does anyone remember when George Noory first took over for Art? I remember him stating that he was going to retire on December 21, 2012.

Well I have not been listening to his show lately, life took over, anyhow I am back to listening to him and wonder if he is still planning this retirement. Does anyone here listen to him regularly and can anyone tell me if he is now talking about retiring?

If no one knows then I guess I can bother him and shoot him off an email. I just figure the email would get lost in his millions of emails he must receive on a daily basis.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
God I hope so.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

Ya, he does seem to agree with most people on his show. Especially when he first started off. And was listening to some of the people who where talking the most craziest crap. Does he still do that? Man I hope not. He also cuts off his guests in mid sentence and then tells him to continue on.

But other then that he is good.

edit on 4/17/2012 by Stari because: To add that he is good

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I'm sure he does.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's a thread that recaps on some of the things he has said.
edit on 17-4-2012 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I miss listening to Art Bell. I miss the hours of interesting late night silliness and fun. C2C used to keep me awake at night. Now I just fall asleep while tuning out the countless and endless Station Sync's (songs and partial songs) and endless commercials. Seriously nothing George has talked about has not already been posted to this forum.......

Is it 10:00pm yet? Time to be put to sleep.................

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I want Art back!!!

Let's get a petition going.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I wish he would he gets on my nerve faking crap and asking idiotic questions to the guest. Also he never lets the guest get through getting his point across or finishing his story before interupting him. I wish they would bring back Art Bell or let John B. Wells take over. But unfortunately he is not retiring any time soon, he has joked about it because of the whole Dec. 21st 2012 supposedly end date.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by PutaMuerte
I miss listening to Art Bell. I miss the hours of interesting late night silliness and fun. C2C used to keep me awake at night. Now I just fall asleep while tuning out the countless and endless Station Sync's (songs and partial songs) and endless commercials. Seriously nothing George has talked about has not already been posted to this forum.......

Is it 10:00pm yet? Time to be put to sleep.................

Same here. Art had interesting off the wall topics.
George has gotten mundane lately (well more than lately.)
He had big shoes to fill. They were about 2 sizes to large for George.
I like him but the show has deteriorated greatly.
I don't find tonite's first hour interesting so I will probably fall asleep listening to an hour's worth of drivel from a dentist that could be wrapped up in 5 minutes.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I think a big reason why the show has become uninterested is because the internet killed a lot of the stories we heard on C2C. They are debunkable. Didn't matter if Art stayed or not.
edit on 17-4-2012 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I hope he does. I've listened to C2C less and less as time passes. I find him rather boring and ignorant. He never fails to miss the opportunity to ask good questions, instead asking questions, sometimes, that the guest has already answered in his/her spiel. Or just asking fluff questions that don't dig into the meat of the subject. Meanwhile, does he still make fun of some people who call in and don't recognize his voice on the phone, sometimes giving them the runaround and then hanging up on them?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Nite_wing

The first hour is almost always filled with a crap topic. You have to wait till the second or third hour to get to the good guest/topic.

I'm also tired of hearing Richard C. Hoagland and his crackpot therories.

new topics

top topics

join