It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture imminent! Could be in April 2012

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
the rapture as it were. already occured. we were all brought to a new reality. old things naturally followed and were thinking it hasn't happened yet. several months ago as i was emitting time energy and splitting dimensional realities (nothing even I understand) I witnessed people disappear and reappear elsewhere. I witnessed people in cars die and come back to life again. the rapture wass undetectable unless you were interdimensional, like me.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I am so utterly sick of that Matthew quote being thrown around like its the absolute truth, when its nothing more than a meme at this point.

They all forget when it serves their purpose, that the Bible contradicts itself every 5 pages or so. There are several places in that same book, that state we WILL be given signs. Thessalonians comes to mind off the top of my head, but if the people slinging around this Matthew quote took the time to actually READ this incomplete (at best) perception, they could find them I'm sure.

As for the rapture?
Bring it on.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
This is cool.

I'll be selling official "Rapture Day" T-shirts if anyone wants one? They're cool and stylish, the perfect thing to be left on the ground as you float up to meet your maker.

Only $150 each!
edit on 15-4-2012 by detachedindividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by domasio

hi, D.....one has to read all this to get the picture.......Dan: the elite will know.......

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join