It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Booms, Bangs, Rumbles, and Shakes -- A theory on the sounds being heard

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
This is ATS, and sometimes, you're gonna have theories as alternative as this one..

Let me start by citing this thread

Hard Evidence for Simulation Hypothesis Uncovered!

I'm linking to that thread, because for a looong time, a lot of discussion on ATS has centered around this world being an illusion. You could say that we like to talk about "The Matrix" a lot. This discovery, solidified that for quite a few people, and once it was explained to me, it added to my 'list of things that make you go hmmmm'.

Anyway, lately we've had thousands of STRANGE things occurring all over the world - and possible the most interesting is a reported "rumble" with no apparent source. I too have heard it, and I heard it in an urban area. My wife has heard it, and there are quite a few ATS members that have heard it.

While reports of this rumble continue, we now have shaking and booming in Wisconsin, among other places, which has yet to be explained.

I've heard theories from different people, in different places, such as the moon being the source, or the ocean getting heavier, stressing the tectonic plates..

Here's my theory.

Let's say we live in a matrix - for explanations sake, let's pretend our life is the movie "The Matrix". This would mean there are individuals who are unplugged, and possibly going up against TPTB right?

Have you ever been asleep, and somebody slammed a door, and it manifested in your dream as some random loud noise in the sky? Completely sourceless..

Ever been in a deep sleep, having a wonderful dream, and your mother, sister or whoever started shaking you to wake you up, and next thing you know your perfect dream turns into murky skies and war?

-----------------------

Let's face it, this noise - these noises have to have a source. and seismographs don't seem to be picking anything up. So let's go outside the box for a little bit.

Blasting sound heard around Coventry

Could there be something going on outside of this dimension? On another frequency? Or outside of our slumber?

Could that be the reason this is hardly being addressed by TPTB? Because face it, not knowing what's going on with the earth beneath our feet, and the sky about our heads, is much more frightening than 5'7 Mahmoud Ahmedinejad and George Zimmerman...

Tell me what you think..
peace
edit on 12-4-2012 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
anybody there? lol ;p

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Nope.....just an illusion

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Nope.....just an illusion

I'm confused by this response...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I can't say your wrong, especially since the supposed top minds in the world can't come up with an answer either.

Interesting theory. I personally think most, not ALL the sounds or booms have to do with what's going on in space.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by highfreq

I can't say your wrong, especially since the supposed top minds in the world can't come up with an answer either.

Interesting theory. I personally think most, not ALL the sounds or booms have to do with what's going on in space.

That's another very believable theory to me. I've heard the moon and sun and earth are all going through "it" right now. They way that manifests itself on earth is earthquake swarms and what not. Either way, the sound sucks. But honestly, it's been heard in certain places where it's amazing that it didn't cause mass panic.

When I heard it, I was living downtown, and it SEEMS like a only a couple of people besides me heard it. (we were in separate areas downtown but heard it simultaneously)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I can't respond. This thread is not on my server!

P

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

aww, that's too bad.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
it's a movie and a terrible one at that..i like the movie Repo Men....doesn't mean i think people run around cuttin' out artificial organs on the sidewalk....

edit on 13-4-2012 by alkesh because: sp

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Well, I have put a lot of thought into the simulated reality theory, and I have to say that I don't rule it out. After all, our bodies are very remeniscient to a computer. However, with that being said, I have to add that for me, it's a theory that is just that, a theory.

Now, as to all of the weird rumblings, and trumpet like sounds being reported all around the world, I don't really know what it is. It could be sky quakes, tectonic movements, harmonics from the universe, cloaked UFOs, or any number of things causing it. I personally believe it is either from mother earth herself or it is something of a universal nature.

Now, some of the noises being heard almost have a melody to them. This being the case, it surprises me that no one has mentioned Pythagoras and his theory of Music of the spheres. Here is a link if you are not sure what I am referring to: Music of the spheres

top topics

join