It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My weird experiences....the hunt for reptillians

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Hey all

I first came to ATS because of my own experiences with UFO's and just altogether weird experiences. Quickly, I learned of all the hoaxing, fakery, charlatans, etc..but i also learned of many events I hadnt heard of previously and that i wasnt the only one to go through things that people thought were nuts. Since that time, my love for this field has only accelerated...and so have my experiences.

One subject that really intrigued me was the whole 'Reptilian' thing. Do they exist? Is there an underground base in Dulce? Was Phil Schneider and others really telling the truth? So with this in mind, I researched everything I could. Thinking logically, dinosaurs existed millions of years ago only to be eventually extinct, or so we think, but is there a chance they went underground and evolved as we humans have and eventually reached the stars with their technology?? I cant say for sure, so I mentally put out the intent of wanting to see a reptilian and I believe I have...and yes, i have pictures and will post at the end...

So nightly I sat on my balcony in hopes of spotting UFO's and I've had great luck. I cant say all were ET's, but I couldnt identify them. Here's a couple examples...

Nothing too crazy, but then things got weird.

After filming one evening I caught this on video....(only effects i really ever use is brightening it up a bit & negative in the 2nd part of the video)

Then while outside and shooting this event, I kept the camera rolling and I caught something else I didnt know was there..I never wouldve noticed if I didnt go frame by frame and brighten it up...What I believe i captured is a genuine reptilian being.

Whatever i caught looks a lot like this...

I do not own any kind of reptile, i didnt hoax this and wouldnt do such a thing. believe me or not, I just wanted to share. I've experienced other weird looking beings but never this...berate me if you'd like, but this is my experience. what do you all think?

edit on 4/11/12 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Uhh I can't see anything but darkness in that "reptilian" pic?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Cynicaleye

I posted a video of it and posted the stills in the video as well...check it out

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
wow .. sorry man..

not seeing anything interesting in this.. maybe it's just me.. but thanks for contributing..

I'm notoriously anti-reptilian theory anyway so don't mind me.. I've just never seen any realistic evidence that wasn't camera blur or compression artifacts.

Good luck!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Forgive me but what exactly am I looking at? I see no reptilians? I see a wooden table with a light source above, looks like a blow torch in the still image but could be a sodium strip bulb In the dark.
edit on 11/4/2012 by Grifter81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
maybe you could outline the reptillian?
or whatever part of it you reckon is there?
alls i can see is a streak of light....???

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter81
Forgive me but what exactly am I looking at? I see no reptilians? I see a table and a blow torch flame. In the dark.
edit on 11/4/2012 by Grifter81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Again, I've asked before... Where the hell did these stories of reptillians come from? It wasn't icke, as some have told me, so is it specifically from the dulce papers? Didn't read anything about shape shifting in them.

Reptillians=atheistic explanation of demonic possession. That's all I can find other than idiots looking around in caves in the desert, and bigger idiots on YouTube hunting for compression issues and "slitted pupils"

I don't get you people, I even read all the info they say the theories come from. Dulce is the only one and it just sounds like a bad sci-fi movie

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
dinosaurs did evolve

you probably ate one for dinner within the last week

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Nuh-uh, I had chicken

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monsatan
Again, I've asked before... Where the hell did these stories of reptillians come from? It wasn't icke, as some have told me, so is it specifically from the dulce papers? Didn't read anything about shape shifting in them.

Reptillians=atheistic explanation of demonic possession. That's all I can find other than idiots looking around in caves in the desert, and bigger idiots on YouTube hunting for compression issues and "slitted pupils"

I don't get you people, I even read all the info they say the theories come from. Dulce is the only one and it just sounds like a bad sci-fi movie

Dinosaurs evolving is a big proponent for many. There were many ancient religions that considered them Gods. Flying serpents like Quetzalcoatl for example. Reports of 'lizard men' have been reported years before the Dulce base or papers was even heard of. A fellow named Thomas Costello wrote those papers and were eventually scribed by john lear and gained a lot of popularity. Thanks for your time.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

OP on the first video, it looks and sounds like a plane and it's erratic movement could be how you held the camera.
The next two UFO vids I don't know as I can't really see anything but a light, sorry.

The reptilian video was hard to see but I saw what you meant how it looked, however I did not see the tongue. I zoomed as big as I could but only on my iPad screen. I will take another look on my computer later. My power just went out, so I only have iPad screen. I will let you know if I see the tongue.

Thank you for sharing your experience.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
You know? There are certain lizards you can slice their head in half, and they will grow two heads. Now just how intelligent would one suspect such a life form to be?

Link
edit on 11-4-2012 by Illustronic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Yes, and there were ancient civilizations that believed in dragons as well, and cyclops, giants that lived for hundreds of years, three headed dogs, man/bull hybrids, accounts of gods with the faces of animals, sea serpents and mermaids too.

But what makes them more than stories? there has been no evidence of their existence other than those stories. Your "evidence" isn't even close to convincing, especially this day and age

Thanks four your time

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Remember to be careful as to what you look for because you may just fine it.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I only see what your calling a tongue in the still frame picture you provided. It wasn't evident in the video. It doesnt appear to move either. Frankly, it could be anything and you're just seeing a face, because of looking at it frame by frame.

It's all too common to find faces on things. i only saw a face after you demonstrated how to, on first glance of video i never saw a face at all, and it could have been your own face that you inadvertantly captured. There are humans with these features.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
This should solve the issue of "not seeing" from haters who must hate.

top topics

join