It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Test (find what has been lost)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
Its under the floor boards you need to rip them up OR flushed and stuck in the U Bend of the loo - dismantle the plumbing.
Hope that helps

ROFL... Check the sewers.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGrandWarlock

Check the garbage.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Repent all your sins - you know what they are - then God will forgive you and send you an angel to show you where your camera is and then you can take a photo of the angel and post on ATS

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I initially saw green leafy plants with the camera stuck beneath in the dirt or on the ground - either a potted plant inside (real or fake), or unfortunately outside in the dirt by plants, near the edge of the house or fence.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I am not psychic at all.

But did you check the fridge?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Look, I have no idea, clearly I'm not psychic but this thread gave me a good laugh and I do have a suggestion, which should only be used as a last resort okay?

A tried and tested method by some..........have you tried torture?

sorry that's not funny.....!

(don't laugh Amanda it's bad! snort!)

RUN KID!

A better suggestion, eyeball the little darling and ask 'strongly' for him to please go get it now! If he hesitates, you know it's broken...
Works for my kids

Hope you find it x

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
try looking in the same room as one of your toilets. first image that popped into my head as i started reading the thread. good luck finding it.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skepticesque
It's in a backpack or book bag of some sort.

Originally posted by TheGrandWarlock
reply to post by camus154

well idk, i mean i could've overlooked it...
i asked in another forum and they also said it was in his schoolbag or in the car.

I'm interested in seeing what comes of you searching his backpack.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
The ethers are clearing - wait - I see it now - Oh dear it's all gone cloudy again
There is a Desmond or a John - they are saying do not worry in time all will be revealed or maybe not they seem to be disagreeing now - John says dont forget the cat food when you go to store.
That is all I am getting for now
Hope it helps

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scaledown
try looking in the same room as one of your toilets.

What even the toilets have taken it upon themselves to look for that damn camera - well perhaps they may get to the bottom of this mystery - if not call the cops and have the kid arrested

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Smallest drawer in smallest table in the room he was last in before he was called to go home. I'm thinking the room with the TV, an end table next to a couch or loveseat, narrow drawer.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGrandWarlock

A remote viewer could find it, but you want them to run the target blind, using what they call a trn or target reference number, so by telling them what the object is, negates it. You would also need the knowledge on setting up the correct search terms for the trn. Although I doubt any real remote viewer would do it for free, as it takes a bit of time and work.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
A little late to the game I know, but have you checked the wicker basket ?

Hope you find it soon

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
It's not in the house at all. A 12 - 13 year old male with dark hair with a slim build has taken it to use for himself and friends. He has it in his room in the 2nd or 3rd drawer of his dresser beneath some jeans/pants. I'm seeing it inside of a sock but I cannot be sure of that. His friends have come over and they have used it to take pictures of friends and other adventures outside and people that they later laugh about. It's just harmless kid stuff, but that is who has your camera.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
In the camera bag?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman
He has it in his room in the 2nd or 3rd drawer of his dresser beneath some jeans/pants.

I TOLD you it was under something.

I win.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
well i didn't find it.
maybe he really lost it.
if i was meant to find it, i will, if not..well, too bad.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman
I'm seeing it inside of a sock

And we all know what happens to socks.......

They vanish as soon as we try to wash them

*poof - gone*

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Its under the floor boards you need to rip them up OR flushed and stuck in the U Bend of the loo - dismantle the plumbing.
Hope that helps

This was my first instinct as well. I'm surprised it took 2 full pages for someone to say it was flushed.

I recommend buying a new phone, if its retrievable... someone else mentioned its surrounded by brown

You don't want it.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever

Hope that helps

This was my first instinct as well. I'm surprised it took 2 full pages for someone to say it was flushed.

I recommend buying a new phone, if its retrievable... someone else mentioned its surrounded by brown

You don't want it.

Bet this is not the first time something has been flushed away nor will it be the second time but probably the turd time

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join